Sign in to follow this  
Calanon

'Ello people

Hello all, I have finally decided to make an account on these wonderful forums after a year or two of browsing this forums. :)

I have been collecting Lego for a long while, and a year ago I finally completed my Rock-Raider collection!

I also enjoy ice skating, doing my bronze and silver at the moment. :)

I am a Lord of The Rings know-it-all, and I play LoTR SBG (table-top game) and I also paint the figures. :)

EDIT: If a admin happens to pass by this, would you mind changing my name to "Calanon" (remove the qoutation marks) please? I mis-spelt my name.

Edited by Calaon

Well, first things first.

Welcome to EB. LotR rocks man. The good doctor Spielbrick has a few pics of Lego LotR minifigs he made using all factory pieces.. :wub::wub: You can find them on Flickr.

Now go over to Brickset.com, make an account update it with sets that you own, then go to Peeron and make an account, and import your Brickset list into Peeron. I tend to use Brickset more than Peeron, but Peeron lets you see how many of what pieces you own and what sets they come in.

Ah, I already have a Brickset account, but I'll go make an account on Peeron now, thanks!. :)

Well, first things first. Welcome to EB. LotR rocks man. The good doctor Spielbrick has a few pics of Lego LotR minifigs he made using all factory pieces.. :wub::wub: You can find them on Flickr. Now go over to Brickset.com, make an account update it with sets that you own, then go to Peeron and make an account, and import your Brickset list into Peeron. I tend to use Brickset more than Peeron, but Peeron lets you see how many of what pieces you own and what sets they come in.

I did not know peeron did that, thanks!!

And welcome to the forum calanon, enjoy your stay.