KimT

Official LEGO Star Wars TV Commercials & Ads

Is it just me or was that commercial actually really awesome? :sweet:

It makes me want those two sets even more now especially now that I can pair the Shuttle with the Gunship like that. The Lego logo bit at the end was really cool and really did leave a good impression on me. Thanks for the link! :grin:

It makes me want those two sets even more now especially now that I can pair the Shuttle with the Gunship like that. The Lego logo bit at the end was really cool and really did leave a good impression on me. Thanks for the link! :grin:

It's just you. :tongue:

Effect were pretty sweet, though, even compared to other LEGO commercials. The bit where the kid flies it through Coruscant was really well done.

I really liked it aswell, so it's not just you. :sweet:

CF

I find it odd that not a single word is said during that commercial. :wacko:

Anyway, I found this on youtube. Not sure what it is, but it looks official and is quite humorous. Anybody know anything about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Q8BO-LaMM&feature=related

Well there are some sort of comics on lego.com I think thit is part of it. It could also been from the lego online game.

:laugh: Nice find Oky! :thumbup: Love the battle droids with there sunglasses. :laugh:

I wish lego did these more regularly, they are really fun to watch and a great laugh.

CF

That looks like the official TLG style of humor and animation, but it seems kind of choppy, like it was pasted together from a bunch of cut scenes, as Blackknight said. Plus it seems to be centered upon the Search for R2-D2.

Hey guys,

I was on the Star Wars products page on Lego.com and found they have added animations for some of the sets.

They only have the animations on the 3 Episode 1 sets and the 3 Clone Wars sets.

Check the out the Clone Wars ones here and the Episode 1 animations here.

Hope you enjoyed them :grin: .

Hey guys,

I was on the Star Wars products page on Lego.com and found they have added animations for some of the sets.

They only have the animations on the 3 Episode 1 sets and the 3 Clone Wars sets.

Check the out the Clone Wars ones here and the Episode 1 animations here.

Hope you enjoyed them :grin: .

These animations are really cool. They kinda show the sets' features in a cool way.

Just made this topic since there is not one to discuss only Star wars

two start with

i really liked the revenge of the brick and the new one's trailer

Nice idea and good renderings - rather short though... specially the podrace scene could have been longer. Frigates and other large ships look wrong with minifigs around it due to scale, digital or IRL doesn't matter, but that maybe just me...

I really like it, always better then the still images and it also shows more of the features.

There's an animation for the Falcon, which isn't CW or TPM. :wink:

Sorry, didn't see that one :grin:

You posted this thread twice. :grin:

Yeah sorry about that :blush: . When I clicked the "Post New Topic" button my internet started slowing down so I closed Internet and posted it again (when I didn't know that the one before had actually posted). Sorry for any confusion :grin: .

Saw this a few days ago, methinks, thanks for the heads up anyway.

and on another note...

Can you beat a Gungan at a staring contest? Yes, because Jar Jar blinks! :laugh:

Edited by dragunov

These new animations are cool, much better than looking at a static image. Although Darth Mauls light saber looks orange not red at all? :wacko: anyway these are cool and hope to see them across all themes and sets in the future.

They are great and really portray some of the playability features (well most of the features). but the ewok attack and the echo base don't have animations. Is it because they can not be animated in a proper way?