• Poor
    • Awful
  2. 2. What do you think of the review?

• Great
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Awful

I have just finished building my first 30005 Swoop bike. Has anyone else noticed that the photo's on the bag and on the instructions differ slightly from the actual instructions? The 2x2 hinge top has been turned around 180 degrees, making the Swoop in the photo's one stud longer, because the hood arangement is placed forewards that one stud length. I think the instructions do make the Swoop look best, BTW.

Grea Review ADHO15!

The pics are great! :thumbup:

Looking forward to mine! :grin:

CommanderFox

Thanks a lot, Fox! Glad you liked it. :sweet:

Darn, I wish they'd give away free LEGO with our newspapers! I think I'll just go and sulk in the corner now... :sad:

Maybe they will eventually. Just keep your hopes up. :classic:

I have just finished building my first 30005 Swoop bike. Has anyone else noticed that the photo's on the bag and on the instructions differ slightly from the actual instructions? The 2x2 hinge top has been turned around 180 degrees, making the Swoop in the photo's one stud longer, because the hood arangement is placed forewards that one stud length. I think the instructions do make the Swoop look best, BTW.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, Alldarker. You mean the picture on the bag is different to the picture on the instructions? I see no difference at all between them. :sceptic:

I'm not sure what you're talking about, Alldarker. You mean the picture on the bag is different to the picture on the instructions? I see no difference at all between them. :sceptic:

The picture on the photo's of the bag and the instructions are both exactly the same, of course. But in the instructions, you are instructed to place this piece with the actual hinge in the middle of this piece as compared to the photo's, where the hinge goes at one end of that piece.

I have added two pictures (borrowed from your review and edited) to show what I mean.

3920336418_edc7363784.jpg

3920336850_0ed8fe53fa.jpg

I hope these make the difference clear: just look at the freedom of movement for the hose pieces in the photo's compared to in the instructions. That's about as well as I can explain it...

I hope these make the difference clear: just look at the freedom of movement for the hose pieces in the photo's compared to in the instructions. That's about as well as I can explain it...

I think I see what you mean. It might explain why the Stormie has trouble gripping the handlebars.

I get it now. It does look better on the bag. I suppose it shouldn't be too difficult to mod it that way.