Norro

Finally the gathering: Ladybird Pirate Books

On 3/17/2020 at 7:24 PM, Jevil said:

I got my copies of the books.  At work right now,  I'll figure out how I can share them.

Would it be a breach of policy if I were to share them directly on the forums?

14 hours ago, jamesster said:

I still have all my own scans (well, photos), and I think also the activity book scans from kelceycoe downloaded somewhere. I can get them uploaded somewhere hopefully tonight or tomorrow, if need be. (Assuming that's ok to post here? We allowed links to kelcecoe's scans, so I'm gonna assume it is.)

Can 't wait!

Thank you!

Edited by Brickander Brickumnus

Alright! Guess I need to break out the Scanner,  and the books.

Give me several hours.... 

EDIT: SEVERAL HOURS LATER

I'll be uploading them later this week. without going into great detail, the state I'm in is on lockdown effective tomorrow at 11:00 PM, Eastern Standard time. Since my present place of employment is neither a grocer, fast food establishment, or pharmacy, my schedule's going to open up nice and wide. I will share the books this week.

Edited by Jevil

On 3/20/2020 at 2:12 PM, jamesster said:

I still have all my own scans (well, photos), and I think also the activity book scans from kelceycoe downloaded somewhere. I can get them uploaded somewhere hopefully tonight or tomorrow, if need be. (Assuming that's ok to post here? We allowed links to kelcecoe's scans, so I'm gonna assume it is.)

On 3/21/2020 at 7:45 AM, Jevil said:

Alright! Guess I need to break out the Scanner,  and the books.

Give me several hours.... 

EDIT: SEVERAL HOURS LATER

I'll be uploading them later this week. without going into great detail, the state I'm in is on lockdown effective tomorrow at 11:00 PM, Eastern Standard time. Since my present place of employment is neither a grocer, fast food establishment, or pharmacy, my schedule's going to open up nice and wide. I will share the books this week.

Thank you to you both for your efforts! I look forward to seeing the links when they come through!

53 minutes ago, Jevil said:

Okay, I Scanned and uploaded Captain Roger's Birthday Party, at Brickshelf, linked below!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=579499  I feel 98% positive this is violating some manner of trade aggreement or copyright, so get it while you still can! 

The folder isn't public yet - though when I tried uploading my own pics of the books to Brickshelf years back, they didn't make it through moderation. So I have a feeling yours may not either; you'll probably need to host them elsewhere.

(I'll get my own uploads posted soon as well)

Edited by jamesster

Ok, here's my pics of the story books, plus the activity book scans kelcecoe had on their website:

https://mega.nz/#F!VjZEjIIB!gvpDQRV5NdunB60WBtphxw

If anyone has any other recommendations on where to put them, give me a shout. Again, I'm assuming this is ok to post here since nothing was ever said about kelcecoe's uploads, but if there's a problem feel free to just edit out the link and let me know. :classic:

3 minutes ago, jamesster said:

Ok, here's my pics of the story books, plus the activity book scans kelcecoe had on their website:

If anyone has any other recommendations on where to put them, give me a shout. Again, I'm assuming this is ok to post here since nothing was ever said about kelcecoe's uploads, but if there's a problem feel free to just edit out the link and let me know. :classic:

Képtalálatok a következőre: pirate I love you

54 minutes ago, jamesster said:

Thank you so much! Just got them downloaded.

13 hours ago, Jevil said:

I may have another idea... It'll be more labor intensive, but fun at the same time!

I really appreciate your efforts!

Just now, jamesster said:

Thank you very much!

:pir-sweet:

As predicted, Captain Roger's Birthday has been capsized.

Checked the folder on Brickshelf and it's empty. Taking care of some projects, as soon as I'm done, going to do the cool thing.

On 3/27/2020 at 4:20 AM, jamesster said:

thank you for uploading the photos.