Sign in to follow this  
4olic

Help with 6210 - Where do the blocks go?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

If posted in wrong section please move to appropriate forum.

I just finished building this set (well my son did) and I have no idea where the these two bricks go. There are 6 of them that come with the set and for the life of me I have no idea where the other two go.

Here is a picutre of where four of them go.

Any help would be great.

jabba.jpg

Thanks

Alot of times you get extra pieces, if it is structuraly sound and it doesn't look akward, then I would assume you have 2 extra's.

Edited by Big Cam

I agree that we always get extra pieces but it says 6x that brick in the instruction manual. That's why I am stumped!?!

Thanks for the reply...

Having 2 of those as extras sounds like a "in-build"-mistake.

You must have missed adding them at some point.

I agree that we always get extra pieces but it says 6x that brick in the instruction manual. That's why I am stumped!?!

Thanks for the reply...

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't catch that part. Well if the instructions are online somewhere, I'll page through them and see if I can help. I have built this set before, but it was a few months ago.

edit: I got it off LEGO's site, I'm looking right now.

Edited by Big Cam

Step 8, according to the instructions downloaded from Lego Customer Services (I don't have this set :sadnew: )

I think those are the ones you've missed - hard to tell the black on black on the computer screen.

Hope that helps.

Rufus

Looks like step 8 has 2 of them.

edit: dangit, I had the reply box open for like 15 minutes while I researched. I went through the whole thing and started over and then I caught it, only to be beaten to the punch.

Edited by Big Cam

Looks like step 8 has 2 of them.

edit: dangit, I had the reply box open for like 15 minutes while I researched. I went through the whole thing and started over and then I caught it, only to be beaten to the punch.

Sorry!

Sorry!

Hey no problem, not your fault I'm slow and it took me 2 times through to find it. :classic:

Hi 4olic,

I think we've all had that same problem one time or another. :laugh:

In my case it has been mixing up the black with the dark grey colour.

And it happened with putting together 10188, the Death Star; I can tell you that was pretty nasty :grin:

I can give you only one advice that is: go back in your manual and look for the appropriate parts,

and than look at your set if you've used the right parts. Even if you have to go back to page 1.

Thanks everybody for the reply!

Yeah, step 8 was where I missed it. I looked over the instructions 3 times before turning to the forums for help. Guess I need to check my eyesight. :thumbdown:

Good thing it was an easy fix and I can only imagine missing a step on a big build such as the death star and then trying to go back and fix it. Head ache galour!

Happy building everyone!! :thumbup:

Thanks everybody for the reply!

Yeah, step 8 was where I missed it. I looked over the instructions 3 times before turning to the forums for help. Guess I need to check my eyesight. :thumbdown:

Good thing it was an easy fix and I can only imagine missing a step on a big build such as the death star and then trying to go back and fix it. Head ache galour!

Happy building everyone!! :thumbup:

Glad to help. Some of those darker background instructions get tricky becasue dark pieces get lost.