menq

[WIP] Boba Fett Maxigun

indexed.gif

Last week I designed the brickbuild maxifig scale blaster for the Boba Fett Maxifig I made a few weeks ago.

mfnl-boba-mf-g1.png

I ordered it today at the LEGO Shop. As soon as have built the maxifigs gun I will add pictures to this topic.

EDIT 110909: DONE! added picture of the blaster

mfnl-boba-mf-g8.png

Wanna see it in the hands of a bounty hunter... goto the Boba Fett Maxifig

Edited by KimT

This will make an excellent addition to the maxifig. Hope it comes soon and can't wait to see it with the Boba Fett. Very well done! :thumbup:

That looks good for a megaphone blaster but you should really think about making a "custom" signature Boba Fett rifle :classic:

Your Boba fig will be complete now :thumbup:. May I enquire why the orange stud part on the end isn't sticking out like real Lego? Is it preference or what?

Your Boba fig will be complete now :thumbup:. May I enquire why the orange stud part on the end isn't sticking out like real Lego? Is it preference or what?

The part on the end is a transparant one with a orange part behind it. The orange shines trought the end part but is less orange than the rest of the tip. Just like the real LEGO... at least that is what I hope it will look like :sweet:

... but you should really think about making a "custom" signature Boba Fett rifle :classic:

Yes, I agree, that would look awesome.... but then it wouldn't look like the production minifig anymore and that what it's all about for me... :wink:

Edited by menq

Wow.

Can't wait to see this for 'real' in the hands of your Boba Fett Maxifig.

Added the blaster today. It is a bit smaler than it schould be - but I think it looks better this way. And if it was any bigger Boba would probably fall over anyway.... :laugh:

Wanna see it in the hands of the bounty hunter... then goto the Boba Fett Maxifig

WOW!!! thats one HUGE blaster!! :oh:

I love it :cry_happy::wub:

you should do Jango now :cry_happy: he would look awesome next to Boba :cry_happy::wub:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

wow the gun looks awesome in Boba! Its just the right size for him to hunt down criminals for jabba.

Great work!

This is truley really great!

Now with the blaster it looks perfect.

Areally great caption for one of the best mini-figs there is.

So tell me, when can we expect to see the rest of the 250+ SW mini-figs built like this?

Keep up the good work!