CloneCommanderDelta7

The Commander's Modding Post

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Well, here I am again and if you are familiar with my posts or are a long time user than you might know what this is going to eventually lead to. Well if you guessed that this is going to be a modding page with some weapons you, my friend, are certainly wrong. I have some new things this time that are more exciting and new. I have just built a moc and several mods that are good if you want to make sets realistic.

First up is the IFTX which, in my opinion, would be fun to drive on the road. But it isn't even legal to register even if you can bypass the size requirements. So what do you do?

Then you install these:

2005_01010152.jpg

They are tailights, essential to any car. To drive on the road, then you will need them, so install them today!

AT-TE MOD:::

2005_01010168.jpg

Apart from the custom detailing, what is different on this AT-TE? Well if you have good eyes then you must certainly see the gunner's seat and handlebars that accompany his sights. This mod makes it more realistic and far more functional, especially in dioramas or vignettes.

2005_01010187.jpg

Can you see the Orange Cheese Slopes? To put them there you need to move the gun barrel holder one brick stude back and fit the cheese slopes undeneath the beggining of the barrel. Then fit a handlebar onto a clip that is parallel to the stud. Fit that to another clip that juts out at one end of the stud. The clip of that brick shouldn't be parallel but the other one that holds a cylindar horizontal. If you're confused then just look at the pictures.

2005_01010192.jpg

NEW AND IMPROVED HAND-HELD TURRET

The last turret was big and bulky so I opted for a smaller and lighter version that didn't look any less intimidating. The end result was quite pleasing and fitted in with the swiftness and easy to operate and move to a different location that suited the clone army.

2005_01010155.jpg

As you can see, the gun is quite good-looking if that can be said about a gun. :tongue:

2005_01010186.jpg

It still has the trademark twin-lever/antennae stand, but only two are used to promote light-weight.

Now for the Viggnette:::

The vignette storyline goes like this:

The new CloneCommanderDelta is on his speeder when he encounters his arch-nemisis, the blue assassin droid on a blue STAP. Just when the STAP seems to be getting away, he strikes with his force-pike which is tailor made to suit the speeder bike. He misses, but swings for another shot with the pike and...

2005_01010178.jpg

Bikie's Forever! :tongue:

2005_01010161.jpg

ANTI-AIR BATTERY

For a while now, I've wanted to make a gun that clones could sit on and gun down seperatist space craft. I've failed, to tell the truth, but now I think I have made an almost perfect small artillery cannon. Behold the Cloud Shaker!

2005_01010171.jpg

Ventress's lightasber hilts make good control yokes.

2005_01010204.jpg

With firing action!

The TIGER GUNSHIP (LAAT)

To make something different you have to MAKE it different. For me I didn't want to completely make it different as I wanted to keep it as a true LAAT. So I decorated it differently and behold the TIGER GUNSHIP.

2005_01010169.jpg

NOW WITH 10% MORE MISSILES.

2005_01010158.jpg

The overall feel of a gunship that has been painted by her pilots to make her feel safer and unique.

2005_01010191.jpg

WHAT COULD THAT BE FOR?

2005_01010212.jpg

Oh!

(First Post Add-on)

Improved Flamethrower

2005_01010205.jpg

This flamethrower is lighter and more powerful than the original.

2005_01010167.jpg

Delta's new suit, as well as the bike, sniper and force-pike staff.

2005_01010177.jpg

And last but not least the hunter-seeker droid.

2005_01010166.jpg

2005_01010197.jpg

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

Some pretty cool MOCs there. My favourite will have to be the Hunter Seeker Droid.

Nice use of the lightsaber hilts for control sticks on the cannon ... at least I think its lightsaber hilts. You have some very interesting combos that I have to try out myself. Cheers.

Those are some pretty good mods you have made there. I especially like the AT TE mod because on the original he could really fall off if he wasnt careful enough. I also like your hand held turret you built because the lime goes really well with the bley pieces and its a good design

Great mods and mocs!

I love them all! The hand held guns are both great, from what I can see! My favorites are the two custom droids, the probe and the assassin! The AT-TE handlebars are quite ingenius! I also like the AA-gun handlebars!

Some great MODs and MOCs there, Delta! :thumbup:

I love the new weapons, as well as the vehicle customizations.

Want me to have a go at the new Delta? :tongue:

Well done! :classic:

Great job on all those MOCs/MODs. That is an ingenious way to make a force-pike. I never thought of doing that. And the first MOD to make the tank street legal is funny :tongue::thumbup:

Thanks for your good comments everyone! I'm glad you like them. If anyone has a big Lego City and a Fighter Tank then maybe someone might like to make a vignette of clones trying to drive in town. :thumbup: I don't have much of a city though.

Sure you can ADHO15.

You have some nice work there. I like the blaster cannon. It is a nice lego moc with lots of unique pieces.

I'm not crazy about the mods but that is just becuase I like to keep all of my lego original. It still looks okay though. The at-te gun turrent was done a bit strange by the lego company. The clone can't reach any controls.

Thank you for sharing.

Some nice modding here and there :thumbup:

It still hurts me to see people 'sharpie' their figs :cry_sad: , but then again I'm a purist when it comes to figs :laugh:

Some nice modding here and there :thumbup:

It still hurts me to see people 'sharpie' their figs :cry_sad: , but then again I'm a purist when it comes to figs :laugh:

Its just one KimT so please don't go crazy about is as I was experimenting anyway. I'm not one for custom stickers so I hope that explains.

It does.

Not that it matters.

Any kind of customization to Star Wars figs hurt on me :laugh:

But do as you wish, it's yours afterall. :grin:

I like them, especially the cannon. The turret on the AT-TE is a needed addition, and the tiger guns on the LAAT are nice. My only dislike is the sharpie. It seems a bit overdone, and decals would have looked cleaner.

Nice MODs Delta :thumbup:

I really like the ANTI-AIR BATTERY :wub:

Its small and cute :laugh: and good use of Ventresses Lightsaber Hilts :thumbup:

I also really like the idea of the tail lights on the TX-130 :laugh: I'll give it ago on making a little scene with my TX-130 touring the city :laugh: though I don't have alot of City aswell :hmpf_bad:

The Force pike is genius!! i'll have to give it ago.

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Cool, more people who like this.

The force pike was created by the idea of the regular pike but long enough to reach enemies when on a speeder bike.

Should I keep making topics like this, in due time when I make more MODs?

A chinook is the helicopter I was thinking about when building the grappling line. The idea of minifigures dropping down the line from the back was what fueled my idea too.

Chinook_afghanistan.jpg

See, my inspiration :tongue: . Looks just like the gunship too.

A picture in the link shows a chinook, used by the US army, can lift a F-15 Eagle, a bit like a Eurofighter I guess, slung underneath the fuselarge with steel cables. If the cables will hold, then the Chinook will hold it better. Each fighter plane costs more than about, roughly, $10 million AUD!!! That's a lot to lose in a dogfight. :tongue: (no laughing matter really, because who's paying for it. TAXPAYERS)