Sign in to follow this  
Big Cam

Max number of images in a single post?

Title says it all. I am getting ready to do a review and I'm curious how many images you can have in a single post before you'll have to make another post to fit in the rest. I did some searching and reading through the guidlines and forum help, and I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance. :classic:

I think like 30 or somethin'. Anyways, the mods can answer your question, and I'm pretty sure there was already a topic like this. Ah yes, here it is. It's actually 20.

Edited by Spyder

I think like 30 or somethin'. Anyways, the mods can answer your question, and I'm pretty sure there was already a topic like this.

Drats, I looked. Well if that's the case, this can me locked or merged.

I think like 30 or somethin'. Anyways, the mods can answer your question, and I'm pretty sure there was already a topic like this. Ah yes, here it is. It's actually 20.

The information in that post is outdated. The current maximum is 61.

Thank you very much. I was hoping for a large number but 61 blows my suspenders off.

More than enough. Thanks Mysterious Administrator :classic:

Why 61? Why not 60? Just curious.

My guess since it's admin controlled is a mod or someone wanted more than 20 so they said something and an admin just picked a random large number.

Or it gradually increases on it's own with the number of members.

Actually, I did answer a similar question like this before, to one of the students or explained the rational before inside the Reviewers Academy. To make things easier for us to remember, its best to work with 50 images (max) at one go, this will allow some additional space for any last minute inserts/adjustments.

So I could put 60 images in an index and still leave the key for the indexed gif all in the same post.

Actually, I did answer a similar question like this before, to one of the students or explained the rational before inside the Reviewers Academy. To make things easier for us to remember, its best to work with 50 images (max) at one go, this will allow some additional space for any last minute inserts/adjustments.

I missed that in there, I'll have to re-read before staring any reviews. Thanks

So I could put 60 images in an index and still leave the key for the indexed gif all in the same post.

Thank you for explaining why.