The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

Did I not comment on that last part?

I distinctly remember seeing it, I might have been in a rush, or just plain lazy.

So here's my review:

OMG, THUSE WERE ERWSOME!

Thank you for the attention.

Cheers.

By: The informed one. The world is one way or another, even in the darkest of times, there is always a bright side. These thoughts and theories are why I am insane... Well, the thoughts and the fact that my favorite character is an homicidal maniac.

One philosophical question: why won't you laugh?

:pir-laugh: your stuff is amazeing i love your firefly and clayface.

have you ever considerd killer moth ,terribble trio,gearhead or magpie ?

Thank you, people for your support, but i still have a feeling, that I'm running out of ideas and inspiration. Perhaps I should take a break from batman minifigures.....

Oh, well! Anyway, he's a new bunch. :classic:

Gotham businessman.

(Or a crime boss, whatever you like more.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Russian clown from the upcoming Batman: Arkham City videogame.

(That's the first time i actually make a figure of an unreleased product! :classic: )

image_batman_arkham_city-14946-2101_0004.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Jay, Raven and Lark.

(It's about time I updated my henchwomen! :laugh: )

TNBA-Jay%2C_Raven_and_Lark-00.gif

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

BTAS Maxie Zeus.

(The minifigure I'm really proud of. :blush: )

Maxie_zeus.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Some Gotham citizen.

(Surprised? Well, I'm proud of that minifig as well, sice it's the first Batman custom figure my nephew has made. Aw! :wub: )

13.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :thumbup:

14.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Very good as always. My favourites are the clown and Zeus. Zeus in particular looks great!

And your nephew's figure is very nice too :classic: . Good combination of pieces.

Yes, very nice as usual. Maxi will have to be my favorite. Can't beat the awesomeness of the ancient Greek attire. :grin: And your nephew's creation sure aint bad either. :thumbup: My only criticism would be that the blond henchwoman looks too much like Black Canary. Looking at the reference pic, she doesn't really have such voluminous hair, so maybe the CMF Cheerleader/Lifeguard hair or Juno Eclipse's tan ponytail would suit her better.

What? No inspiration? What about all the ideas we've been pitching? Are none of them to your liking? :sad: From Brave & the Bold to Batman Beyond to Under the Red Hood, there are still so many characters you could recreate! Please don't stop now! :cry_sad: Unless you'd like to tackle another DC show such as Justice League, Teen Titans, or The Zeta Project? :oh:

Very good as always. My favourites are the clown and Zeus. Zeus in particular looks great!

Agreed! The clown's torso is a bit chaotic but you can still recognize some towers and a hammer on it.

And the Zeus is just fantastic :thumbup: I'm missing the hats on the ladies's heads, but I guess that's just difficult to do. Outside of that they look good.

Nice Installment! I really like Maxie Zeus too! Any chance of a pic of the ladies with yourself?

P.S. I think the new series four werewolf could turn into a pretty good looking Man-Bat, wouldn't you agree? May be something to look into.

Very, VERY, good job, Pengui, especially on the russian Henchman.

That last custom by your nephew reminds me of a few of my customs, mainly 'cause I'm a purist.

Have you considered making Oracle? One of the best works of art by the wonderful clown.

I'm so evil >=D

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Hmm, or there is always, Tommy Eliot whose is the man who is Hush, or there is always making Old Bruce Wayne from The Batman Beyond Show.

Or there is... um... I don't know.

How about the Gray Ghost http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Ghost_(DC_animated_universe), not really a chalange for you I asume, but still a very nice charakter. The hero of the hero.

There are also various owlmen (the Qwardian owlman or Roy Raymond Jr. from the outsiders, which is my favorite, because he is not evil) to chose from.

Edited by Daimar

Thank you very much, people, for your support! ) :cry_happy::thumbup:

I do appreciate it greatly! :classic: I'll sure use some of your ideas for my future figs! :wink:

Time for a new part! I hope you'll like it!

Arkham technicians. )

1.jpg

Sailor goons from the LEGO game. )

2.jpg

Gotham dancer and a male stripper. )

3.jpg

A student and a generic GCPD officer. )

4.jpg

Cherie. Singer in my Iceberg Lounge. )

5.jpg

6.jpg

Mr.Freeze. )

(Yep, someone simply should have made this version! Who but me? :classic: )

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I hope you liked them! ) :classic:

10.jpg

Edited by The Penguin

Another brilliant batch of figs, Pengy! :thumbup:

The details on Cherie are perfect! Really good job on her.

Freeze's new suit looks great too, as well as all the generic citizens.

My only improvement would be that you put white dots on the policeman's eyes to match the rest.

Keep up the good work! :sweet:

Nice job again, The Penguin! I knew you still had it in ya! :thumbup:

These are all pretty good. Freeze certainly looks interesting, even though this is not my favorite version of him. How you managed to paint the entire helmet is a mystery to me. But Cherie is definitely "the cherry on the pie". :grin: She's just gorgeous!

Keep up the great work!

Another great batch of customs The Penguin! You sure have maximized the new minifig outfits very well (sailor, figure skater, skater boy, new policeman), the Hazmat gear is a perfect fit for Mr. Freeze, but my most favorite among these is Ms. Cherie, a truly lovely custom fig! :thumbup:

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for your support! ) :classic:

I'm really glad you liked it. ) :sweet: Here's a small part that I present today, but to compensate it, i can assure you that the bigger one is almot ready and will follow shortly! :classic:

GCPD HQ cops. )

(Nothing unusual, I just like those torsos! :classic: )

1.jpg

Director of Gotham National Library & a popular rock/metall singer. )

(No idea, why I put those in one pic! :laugh: )

2.jpg

Iceberg Lounge barman. )

(Actually based on a real person, my close friend. Barman as well.)

3.jpg

Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne and Tim Drake in their official outfits. )

(Just a slightly modyfied version of my older figs.)

4.jpg

Poison Ivy. )

("My babies are in pain! Look what you've done to them!")

5.jpg

"YOU will pay!"

6.jpg

I hope you liked this part. ) :classic:

7.jpg

P.S.

A request from Duke to create a Zorro minifig from a Nightwing one. Here's my take. ) :classic:

8.jpg

Edited by The Penguin

Great job again Penguin! My favourite this time would be the rock guitarist. Great combination of pieces, is that a custom head?

Thanks very much for putting together the Zorro figure as well, it looks better than I had imagined! I wasn't sure how well the head and hat would line up but that torso looks like a good fit as well. Now to try and get hold of a Nightwing head :look:

Really lovely how you made your Poison Ivy look. She's a pure and natural beauty :wub:

Love Mr. Freeze, great job as always!

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

I'm glad you enjoyed them! :thumbup:

Your Poison Ivy looks beautiful! Great use of POTC parts!

Yes, another proof of my theory the every theme is good for Batman! ) :classic:

What about making stuff from Frank Millers Batman books.

Yep, thatmay be a nice idea. Not that I'm a huge fan. Such as? ) :classic:

Great job again Penguin! My favourite this time would be the rock guitarist. Great combination of pieces, is that a custom head?

Thanks very much for putting together the Zorro figure as well, it looks better than I had imagined! I wasn't sure how well the head and hat would line up but that torso looks like a good fit as well. Now to try and get hold of a Nightwing head :look:

Thanks a lot, Duke! ) :thumbup:

No it isn't. It's the guy from Whitecap Bay PotC set. Actually one of the few purist customs! :laugh:

Well, as for Zorro, I'd suggest adding some hair possibly a cape to this fig. To my taste it'll look much better. ) :wink:

Really lovely how you made your Poison Ivy look. She's a pure and natural beauty :wub:

Thanks you! ) :classic: Though I still consider my "green" one to be a better version! :wub:

Still this one is good as make-it-yourself-easilly custom. ) :sweet: