The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

Great job on the Joker's victim! I also love the custom hair of Dr. Quinzelle. Keep it up The Penguin! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! ) Yeah, the hair was hard to make, but still it turned out pretty good, I guess. ) :classic:

Great work, Penguin! :thumbup:

That victim's face is fantastic! The new Doctor Quinzelle is very nice and I love the Riddler's new look. You're also looking good wth your new haircut! :classic:

Ah, thank you! As you can see my Gotham has a new hair stylist, and he makes everyone look just fabulous! ) :laugh:

Wow, your figures are insanely good! :thumbup:

Thank you very much! ) That is very kind of you. ) :classic:

Great work again, Penguin! That hairpiece works amazingly well for the Riddler! :oh3: Not so sure about the Penguin.

And no offense, but I like the regular mime face better than what you made. Yours is just a bit too creepy. :tongue:

Oh, well! perhaps my Joker just gave her an overdose! :grin:

Thanks! ) :classic:

Nice work Penguin

But may I ask a favor, I haved noticed how different members have gotten requests on here for you to do different stuff.

Could you do Hush for me please I would really like it if you did.

Thank you. ) :classic:

Ah, yes. Hush as well as Man-Bat are the characters that I definitely should make some time. So stay tuned! ) :wink:

WOW!

These aren't as many as I grew used to per batch, but their look more than makes up for that.

I really feel sad that you don't visit TBH, especially since I started posting batman decals there...

Still my favorite is the Riddler(sorry Pengi, but he was more heavily modified and makes me remmember Batman Forever, eventhough that movie sucked, I loved the "crazy" approach to the Riddler's character).

Cheers, El Penguino and keep up the good work.

By: A guy who just loves pies to the face, you gotta embrace the classics(and switch the interior of the pie with dinamite)

Don't tell anyone that you like pies in the face! Simon the pieman may be around somewhere! ) *oh2*

Thanks! ) :classic:

Good part penguin! I have enjoyed your little story!

Thank you.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Great part Penguin!

You should make a Red Hood/Jason Todd. I say him because I just saw Batman: Under the Red Hood and I loved it. If you haven't seen it yet you definitely should.

Great part Penguin!

You should make a Red Hood/Jason Todd. I say him because I just saw Batman: Under the Red Hood and I loved it. If you haven't seen it yet you definitely should.

Yes, I have seen it, and it is indeed great! :thumbup:

I thought about making him, but I don't really like the "motorcycle fetish" © look about him. Plus, I don't generally support the idea of his resurrection. That is just not right.

Joker is another story. He is pretty nice there, so I guess I hay try him.

Yes, I have seen it, and it is indeed great! :thumbup:

I thought about making him, but I don't really like the "motorcycle fetish" © look about him. Plus, I don't generally support the idea of his resurrection. That is just not right.

Joker is another story. He is pretty nice there, so I guess I hay try him.

Agreed! I tried making him but I used a suit instead of a motorcycle jacket. All of the other characters were great too. I thought that Ras Al Ghul's part was sort of unnecessary. In my opinion, I think that every batman movie should start the way it did (I am not a fan of Robin).

Edited by halomaster96

No new figs since November?! I must be insane! :laugh:

in order to set things right, I present you my new part which will be quite big and i hope you'll find it nice as well. ) :sweet:

Veronica Vreeland in her sporting outfit. )

(Those CM sure are useful for Batman! :classic: )

"Wow, look Brucie! I won bronze!"

1.jpg

2.jpg

Some popular rap singer. )

(Pretty archetypical one.)

3.jpg

4.jpg

Robin (Tim Drake) in his uni baseball outfit. )

(Inspired by "Fear of victory" BTAS episode. Though it featured Dick Grayson.)

5.jpg

6.jpg

Gotham streets hooligans. )

"My bat is heavier!"

7.jpg

8.jpg

GCPD new detective. )

(I just like that torso a lot!)

9.jpg

10.jpg

Head of Gotham National Museum.

(Every theme works well for Batman! :tongue: )

11.jpg

12.jpg

The Penguin's stylist. )

"Pengy, dear, who dresses like that nowadays!?"

13.jpg

14.jpg

Dr. Kirk Langstrom. )

15.jpg

16.jpg

"I don't feel well....."

17.jpg

"He's the Man-bat!"

18.jpg

19.jpg

Clayface. )

(Inspired by BTAS and the LEGO game.)

20.jpg

21.jpg

The Joker! )

"Like my new hairstyle? Come here, Robin! I have something for you!" :hmpf_bad:

22.jpg

23.jpg

Dr. Tommy Elliot. Better known as Hush. )

(That's the fig I should have made long ago!)

24.jpg

25.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :thumbup:

25.jpg

Any comments, please? :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

I hope you liked that part! :thumbup:

I did! :classic: I think I liked clayface the most. Even though he must have been quite easy to make.

And the best minifig of this series is Man-bat IMO. Nice hairpiece and good job on the torso :thumbup: How did you attach the wings on it?

WOW! These are all incredible! :thumbup:

The stereotypical figs are great and those collectible parts really come in handy.

As for the new villains, I'm speechless. They're amazing! They'll certainly come in handy. :wink:

How did you do the wings?

Really well done! :sweet:

I did! :classic: I think I liked clayface the most. Even though he must have been quite easy to make.

And the best minifig of this series is Man-bat IMO. Nice hairpiece and good job on the torso :thumbup: How did you attach the wings on it?

Thank you! ) You're always very kind. ) :classic:

Surprisingly not. It took me ages to sculpture the correct facial expression and general shape of him. But the most difficult thing was to fight myself, because I never really liked him in the game. Still, I just had to make him for the collection. ) :classic:

As for Man-bat, I don't really like the way I got the photo. He's much better in reality! :tongue:

As for cthe wings.... I just used some glue. ) :wink:

WOW! These are all incredible! :thumbup:

The stereotypical figs are great and those collectible parts really come in handy.

As for the new villains, I'm speechless. They're amazing! They'll certainly come in handy. :wink:

How did you do the wings?

Really well done! :sweet:

Thank you, ADHO15! :thumbdown::laugh:

Hush, Joker and Man-bat turned out pretty nice, I guess. ) :blush:

Well, I just had to try a different technique with plastic. Turned out slightly worse than I wanted, but far better than I feared! :laugh:

Edited by The Penguin

Very nice stuff again, The Penguin. :thumbup: The first few figs feel like simple variations on already existing figs, but they certainly would fit into the Batverse. It gets better with that hilarious stylist, and then we get to the really good stuff. Man Bat sure looks great, but my favorite would have to be Hush. He just looks amazingly accurate! Clayface is good too, very similar to his videogame counterpart, but I think his head is a tad too big. And no, I didn't like him in the videogame either. He didn't look much like himself and his personality was just too silly. :sadnew:

Joker looks good too, although I'm beginning to fail to see the difference between your many Joker customs. :laugh: The crowbar was a nice touch! Very reminiscent of Under the Red Hood. :wub:

Keep it up!

Thank you, ADHO15! :thumbdown::laugh:

I hope you don't thumb me down for commenting. :laugh:

I hope you don't thumb me down for commenting. :laugh:

Just a little inside joke to do with gladiators. :laugh:

Penguin thank you thank you for making Hush. Hey can you make the Spirt he worked with Batman, so did Spawn and The Punisher, just trying to give you some ideas.

What a birthday present!

Not only did you make Hush, Man-bat and yet another Joker(and they all look perfect), but you uploaded them on my birthday!

I haven't been here often, but I still enjoy dropping by every now and then, great part!

Cheers and keep up the good work, my arctic chum.

Time for a new part, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Sweet Tooth.

340px-Sweet_Tooth_01.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

Mr. Freeze.

29.jpg

30.jpg

Gentleman Ghost.

(Not stricktly a Batman villain but still comes across from time to time. :classic: )

The+Gentleman+Ghost.jpg

gentleman_ghost.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

I hope you liked that part! ) :classic:

34.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Lovely part, Penguin! :thumbup:

Sweet Tooth looks good and plenty big enough. You can tell from his teeth too that he's eaten too many sweets! The yellow on the hat looks a little wavy, though.

Freeze's new outfit looks very good and robotic. His face looks a lot more grumpy too.

Gentleman Ghost is my favourite. You've done a great job on him! Excellent use of that gun!

Keep up the good work! :sweet:

Not bad, they certainly look like their cartoon counterparts. :thumbup: But if you don't mind me saying, the paint seems a little sloppily applied is some spots on these. Also, the first two look almost a little too simple compared to your usually detailed works, however it works in this case since Sweet Tooth is a rather simple, cartoony character and Gentleman Ghost is a ghost.

I do wish that you would have provided some info on those two characters, though, like you normally do, as they are not the most well known characters. I can't remember who Sweet Tooth was and I can't find much information about him.

By the way, Sweet Tooth reminded me of a different character - Captain Clown! Have you made him yet? If not, that might be something to consider. He may not be a major villain, but I think he sure is an interesting fellow. :sweet:

And have you ever considered making some Batman Beyond characters? It would be really awesome if you could at least make old Bruce Wayne, Terry McGuinness, and the Batman of the Future! :cry_happy: