The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

Never heard of those! :grin: Thanks for the ideas, though! ) :thumbup:

The first three are from Batman: Arkham Reborn. They are Jeremiah's "beauties" that he has cured. Raggedy Man is just an insane guy with a blanket cape.

Look up "Alyce Sinner" on the Batman wiki.

Edited by piemaster1446

Actually I did make the Mirror Man. ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Long time no see, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Another batfigs batch from me today. I hope you'll like it!

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

Haha, thanks Pengy. She's a little different now though, but that's awesome! :classic:

Also really liking the Aquaman and Lobo, that hair really suits him.

Nice batch as usual, Penguin, they all look great. My favorite would have to be Pamela since she is the only one based on BTAS. I saw those Amazon warriors coming. And I like how you made a Catanas minifig too! :grin: But why no spotlight for GL? He looks pretty good too.

So Prof. Pyg went from one of your least favorite Bat-villains to one of your favorites? Interesting. I'm guessing you're still glad that they cancelled the show?

why is wonderwoman not in the groupshot but green lantern is? :laugh:

Wonder Woman is an old fig from a couple pages ago. GL on the other hand is new... I think. :look:

Nice batch as usual, Penguin, they all look great. My favorite would have to be Pamela since she is the only one based on BTAS. I saw those Amazon warriors coming. And I like how you made a Catanas minifig too! :grin: But why no spotlight for GL? He looks pretty good too.

So Prof. Pyg went from one of your least favorite Bat-villains to one of your favorites? Interesting. I'm guessing you're still glad that they cancelled the show?

Thank you. :classic:

Erm, I was so eager to post the figs, that I totally forgot to take pics of him! :blush: Consider that as a teaser for the upcoming batch, which is almost ready. )

I really loved their version of Pyg: he's moderately sadistic, moderately insane and has great taste in clothing! :grin:

And how can one not love this dialogue:

Mr. Toad: Care for a bisquit?

Prof. Pyg: I really shouldn't..... *looks at his belly*

Mr. Toad: They are really good, you know.

Prof. Pyg: Oh, maybe, just one!

They cancelled the show already?! Never heard of that! :hmpf_bad:

That batch of custom minifigures is one of the best yet. I love egghead's minions, and killer croc is totally awesome. i like how you used the starfish piece and made starro, because he is one of my favourite characters. :laugh: :laugh: i've just started my own topic (wafflebricks custom figs) so please check it out!

that prof.pyg is one of my favourite custom minifigures you've made yet. please can you make a larfleeze from green lantern, because he is totally AWESOME! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love clayface, he is so adorable in the lego game. what clay do you use, because i use fimo but it doesn't look like plastic? :cry_sad:

The member you're trying to contact has not been active since almost one year ago. Please stop trying to revive this thread until he eventually returns to the boards. Thank you.