The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

Purist minis are awesome because any of us can make them (especially us that have no customization talents).

However, I love what you've done with the place. The line-up was great. My favorite was definitely Killer Croc. Is that an official Chima head? If so, I may have to pick up a Croc figure after all. I had no interest in the theme, but I may be changing my mind.

And you made me want to pick up multiples of the CMF policeman even though I have no interest in him. I thought he could resemble Joseph Gordon-Levitt with that uniform.

I am always thoroughly impressed. Keep up the great work.

Wonderful work, Pengy. I am absolutely in love with Egghead's henchmen and Starro. :wub:

Could you take an image of the whole Justice League together now, please? :grin:

Awesome batch!

I personally do not like the use of the Chima head for Killer Croc..he looks too goofy as if he was high on one of the Joker's laugh bomb.. :sceptic:

The wings look great on the Hawks and I also would like a picture of your Justice League :sweet:

Sorry if it wasn't clear, I love your Egghead custom but the character is awful...

Don't worry about that! I've already sent my penguin goons after you, anyway! :grin:

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for your comments! The new batch may actually be sooner than even I expected! :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Penguin, you never fail to amaze me! I made my own Pamela Isley loosely based off of yours. I also copied the "boxing gun"! I appreciate your customs, because they are inspiring and fun!

Penguin, you never fail to amaze me! I made my own Pamela Isley loosely based off of yours. I also copied the "boxing gun"! I appreciate your customs, because they are inspiring and fun!

Thank you. I'm glad you liked those! :sweet:

I hope you'll like the upcoming figs as well! :thumbup:

Well, now isn't it a good time for a new update? :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

Of course they are all top-notch but I particularly like Ares. I'm not familiar with the character but he just looks really cool. Is his helmet some kind of really dark purple?

I like Montoya the best! How did you alter the hair (is it altered or is it just me?) and what face did you use/change? The rest are fantastic. as always! Keep it up!

Edited by 8BrickMario

I love them! I really want to see a group shot of all your DC figures. That would be very interesting to see.

Excellent work as always Pengy. Loving Gordons and his super manly braces. :P Also Montoya is pretty awesome and Ares is cool. Not so hot on Captain Cold though. Excuse the pun! I think the blue is too soft for him and detracts from his Gritty persona.

I've been long awaiting the next batch and I must say Im disappointed... Good custom work but I can't like the characters. Like Harvey Bullock but not keen on the rest.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR CUSTOMS. Sorry for the caps, but they are just so beautiful. They seriously look like lego made them, in my opinion (except for some additions like the headress and ears for some characters). I can't wait to see more.

Of course they are all top-notch but I particularly like Ares. I'm not familiar with the character but he just looks really cool. Is his helmet some kind of really dark purple?

Thank you! :classic: Actually the whole figure is of a dark purple shade, but I guess 'm still not very professional with the lighting and the camere settings, so almost all of my figs look kind of 'darker' than they are in reality.

I like Montoya the best! How did you alter the hair (is it altered or is it just me?) and what face did you use/change? The rest are fantastic. as always! Keep it up!

Thank you. Montoya's hair is a recolored hairpiece of one of the Friends girls. Can't tell the differencewith those! :laugh:

AWESOME!!!!!! I love this update!

Thanks a lot! ) :thumbup:

I love them! I really want to see a group shot of all your DC figures. That would be very interesting to see.

Yes, I'd love to do that one day too. Just need to find enough time....... :classic: Thanks! :thumbup:

Excellent work as always Pengy. Loving Gordons and his super manly braces. :P Also Montoya is pretty awesome and Ares is cool. Not so hot on Captain Cold though. Excuse the pun! I think the blue is too soft for him and detracts from his Gritty persona.

Why, thank you my colourful lady! :tongue: Is he gritty? In a suilt like that?! Pfft.....

I've been long awaiting the next batch and I must say Im disappointed... Good custom work but I can't like the characters. Like Harvey Bullock but not keen on the rest.

My dear, TeadropTrashcan, I didn't get your point. One of us needs to study English harder! :grin:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE ALL YOUR CUSTOMS. Sorry for the caps, but they are just so beautiful. They seriously look like lego made them, in my opinion (except for some additions like the headress and ears for some characters). I can't wait to see more.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked my humble customs! :wub: And I can't wait to make more! ) :sweet:

Fantastic work Penguin! I especially love Clock King and Gordon.

I'd love to see a Cluemaster and Hooded Anarky!

I have some ideas for a new batch: Alessio the Artist, Myrna and Narcissus the Mirror Man, as well as Raggedy Man and Jerry Arkham.

I have some ideas for a new batch: Alessio the Artist, Myrna and Narcissus the Mirror Man, as well as Raggedy Man and Jerry Arkham.

Never heard of those! :grin: Thanks for the ideas, though! ) :thumbup:

Wow! Some nice looking figs's in here Mr.Cobblepot. Is there more on the way?

Thank you. Yes, some new figs are on the way. Stay tuned! ) :sweet: