page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

page_11.jpg

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

Awesome work as usual. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: But I don't think you've given us any close-ups of the gorilla guy behind Copperheard. (Not a comic enthusiast, I don't recognize him :blush: )

Awesome work as usual. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: But I don't think you've given us any close-ups of the gorilla guy behind Copperheard. (Not a comic enthusiast, I don't recognize him :blush: )

Thank you! :sweet: I'm getting old. :grin:

Fixed now. )

Everyone looks great!

I actually have started to watch JLA animated and I'm really impressed with your depictions of the enemies :sweet:

Really great Gorilla Grodd minifig! :wub: Great new batch of figures! That really is a great technique for making short legs move.

Loving the new batch! Especially Morgaine le Fay, I really like those those puffy sleeves. One thing I will note however is that Star Sapphires colour seems a little off. It seems to lean a little too much towards red and not enough pink! However, wonderful as usual. I do hope you continue this as I do love the Justice League cartoon, and if I could put in a little request, how about a Booster Gold. :tongue:

:thumbup:

Everyone looks great!

I actually have started to watch JLA animated and I'm really impressed with your depictions of the enemies :sweet:

Thank hyou very much! ) :classic:

Really great Gorilla Grodd minifig! :wub: Great new batch of figures! That really is a great technique for making short legs move.

You think so? It's my least favourite fig of the bunch, to be frank! :grin:

Loving the new batch! Especially Morgaine le Fay, I really like those those puffy sleeves. One thing I will note however is that Star Sapphires colour seems a little off. It seems to lean a little too much towards red and not enough pink! However, wonderful as usual. I do hope you continue this as I do love the Justice League cartoon, and if I could put in a little request, how about a Booster Gold. :tongue:

:thumbup:

Yes, that is true. I might repaint her occasionally. ) :wink:

In for blonde hunks? :grin: You wish will be granted in the next batch!

Epic, man! How did you do the short legs?

Thanks, em..... dude.

That is prettu simple. You just cut the middle part of it and glue them together! I sound like Professor Pyg! :grin:

You think so? It's my least favourite fig of the bunch, to be frank! :grin:

He's th only one I'm really familiar with from the batch , so that may be why. :blush:

Your Bane is perfect, great conversion from the Hulk. Your skill, as always, is outstanding. If only TLG would make Bane this well! :wub:

Penguin, Where are all your awesome minifigs? planning on makeing any more? If you stop I'll cry. :cry_sad:

Hello. Haven't posted in here in a while. Some great new customs lately, with Bane clearly stealing the show! :thumbup: I too would love to see more of your great work, Pengy! Lego Batman 2 should provide you with lots of inspiration, whether it is the new Batman and Robin suits, or all the new characters from the rest of the DC Universe. And while I know your hatred for the Nolan trilogy, it would be great to see you tackle some of the characters from those movies. :sweet:

Hello. Haven't posted in here in a while. Some great new customs lately, with Bane clearly stealing the show! :thumbup: I too would love to see more of your great work, Pengy! Lego Batman 2 should provide you with lots of inspiration, whether it is the new Batman and Robin suits, or all the new characters from the rest of the DC Universe. And while I know your hatred for the Nolan trilogy, it would be great to see you tackle some of the characters from those movies. :sweet:

Yes, it has been a while since your last batch. Can you turn more marvel minfigures into dc ones. I am more of a marvel fan though, but I think that the two you did already turned out wonderful!

Thank you for your most kind comments, gentlemen! :sweet:

Currently I'm packing my things and about to have a week-long voyage. I have a new batch ready but don't realy have time to make and edit the pics. I'll do it as soon as I return, and I sure hope you'll like the new batch! :thumbup:

And here's a small update. Originally I wanted to make a big batch, but then decided to split it! :classic: I hope you'll like it! :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

Really nice update! My favorites have to be Flash and Booster Gold. I really enjoy watching you add JLA members in this thread. :wub:

Another excellent batch, Penguin! :thumbup:

The henchmen are very fitting for their respective bosses, although Tut's look a little unsteady on such long, thing legs.

Two-Face's new suit is very well designed, but I don't know if his coat wouldn't look better if the colours matched his suit. Maybe that would be a bit overwhelming.

Catman looks terrific. Very accurate!

Green Arrow is very nice (thank you :grin:). Even his beard looks green! :tongue:

I really like the last two! Nice use of Captain America's head on The Flash. I'd say he needs more yellow on his arms though. He's missing a couple of stripes. And cutting the hair short worked very well on Booster Gold. Brilliant paint job!

"The figure I really wanted to make for a long time. And finally there he is!" - I'd have thought he'd turn up a bit quicker! :tongue:

Can't wait for the next part. :classic:

Another masterful batch of custom figs! Gotta love your work on Flash and Booster Gold - their paint jobs and custom-cut parts (Booster's hair and Flash's head wings) are really impressive! :thumbup: Two-Face's winter trench coat is a nice touch too!

These look great! :thumbup:

I'm kind of partial to Catman; I think because I've never seen him done before. :classic:

Love Flash's head wings, and how he is posed - great pic. Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Fantastic! Great new batch! What torso have you modified for Flash?

EDIT: Looking again, I think that Flash should have yellow gloves or lightning bolts on his arms. Other than that, best custom fig of the batch.

Edited by commodore_legolas

Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen! ) :cry_happy:

I'm always so pleased and proud to hear such nice things about my humble minifigures. And thanks a ton about your suggestions! I sure will make some changes to the Flash.

However, I have two questions for you:

1) Any other than Batman characters you want to see? I mean like Green Lantern heroes or villains. Flash heroes or villains, or the ones of Superman? To my sham, I'm not much of an expert on those, so I shall be most glad to make some figs, if you give me the name and provide a reference pic. :sweet: )

2) I have a dilemma. I have another batch ready (which was not posted yesterday), so I have an urge to post it. But at the same time it is not right to post so often! :laugh: What should I do? :look:

Oh Pengy, I was so worried that mean, old Batsy sank your submarine on that voyage. :cry_sad:

Any way, these last couple of batches have been great. Pretty much everyone from the batch before this was excellent, even Star Sapphire. :wub: Out of this last one though I especially like Tut's henchmen, Cat-Man, and Flash. :thumbup:

However, I have two questions for you:

1) Any other than Batman characters you want to see? I mean like Green Lantern heroes or villains. Flash heroes or villains, or the ones of Superman? To my sham, I'm not much of an expert on those, so I shall be most glad to make some figs, if you give me the name and provide a reference pic. :sweet: )

2) I have a dilemma. I have another batch ready (which was not posted yesterday), so I have an urge to post it. But at the same time it is not right to post so often! :laugh: What should I do? :look:

1) I like that you've stuck to Batman so much, but I would like to see Green Lantern and the Legion of Doom, especially Bizarro who has grown on me lately.

2) The more the merrier! :grin: I think we can forgive you for letting us see some more of your amazing work. :tongue: