The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

page_7.jpg

BEST Mr. Freeze ever! I LOVE the way you used the jar and Galaxy Patrol parts!

-Sci

I really love that you're branching out from Gotham City and into the rest of the DC Universe. Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are fantastic, and I love your Superboy too. I've made one as well, but I'm thinking he looks better with that spiky hair. STOLEN! :) Great job on all of them. Even Cyborg. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Exellent work on all of these, Mr. Penguin! My favorite has to be Aquaman, though the ears look a bit out of place. :sceptic:

Martian Manhunter is one of my favorite DC Universe characters too, and you designed him very well! :thumbup: Instantly recognizable.

Great batches Penguin. :wub: That nurse looks kind of creepy, but she's supposed to, right. :look: The only one I really don't like is Cyborg. It's not really your figure, I just think that he has a bad design in the first place. :hmpf_bad: Martian Manhunter and Aquaman stand out for me, but the others are great.

Would you be able to take a picture of your Justice League minifigures together? :classic:

:grin: Thank you very much! I'm pleased and honoured that you liked my figs. Yep, Cyborg was one of those "should-make" figs, without being "want-to-make". ) :sweet:

Well, in order to place all Justice League characters together first I need to make them all. :wink:

BEST Mr. Freeze ever! I LOVE the way you used the jar and Galaxy Patrol parts!

Thank you. Actually the design is pretty simple, so everyone with a tiniest bit of skill ion customization will be abler to make that one. Note, BTW, that I didn't give him an official head, but made one out of Voldemort's. looks like a grumpy old man to me! :laugh:

I really love that you're branching out from Gotham City and into the rest of the DC Universe. Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are fantastic, and I love your Superboy too. I've made one as well, but I'm thinking he looks better with that spiky hair. STOLEN! :) Great job on all of them. Even Cyborg. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well, it was a hard step. :sadnew: I, being mostly purely Batman fan, am not that much fond of Supes and Co. But since it's still DC Universe, I'll be doing more in the nearest future. ) :classic:

Exellent work on all of these, Mr. Penguin! My favorite has to be Aquaman, though the ears look a bit out of place. :sceptic:

Martian Manhunter is one of my favorite DC Universe characters too, and you designed him very well! :thumbup: Instantly recognizable.

The ears? I see no ears! :tongue: Well, it may not be clear from the pic, but I removed the yellow paint, so it looks like a hairpiece. )

Thank you very much! Well, he's not that hard to make too. The Frankenstein monster head sure is fitting!

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I really like your new lot pengie. I was hoping you would do a Martian Manhunter some day. I also like riddlers new staff Is that the end of some lego handcuffs you have used?

Many nice fantastic customised creations that you have got here. I am glad you are still doing so many of these customised works of yours despite of your busy hectic life. It is truly great to see such a devoted member to continue dedicating their time and effort to build and expand the Batman universe. :wub:

Wow - what an awesome thread! I really enjoyed looking at all of your customs.

For your Riddler in a suit - is that an official torso or a decal. It looks really sharp!

Thank You!

Thank you everyone for your kind words! :wub: It is a great pleasure to see that someone still cares for this thread! :cry_happy:

In the light of the current EB BATMAN CONTEST, I decided to post some new Bat-figs from me! I hope you'll like them! :sweet:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

Wow! Bane is amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub: You managed to get a very natural look, like the fig was designed to be painted like that. It's very outstanding work! My favorite!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

And the Supergirl fig is just perfect. :thumbup: Thanks for showing your work. Kudos! :thumbup: :thumbup:

You are truly a villain! *oh2*:cry_sad: (Not that I like Marvel, so I'm actually kind of glad.)

Bane is very impressive. :drool: I like all of the others of course too. Aunt Harriet and Gossip Gerty (I love that name :grin: ) look good like fun minifigures. Supergirl ( :wub: ) and Green Arrow are great too of course. Krypto doesn't look bad, but he's one of those characters I try not to think about. There is a Superbaby though, right? So it could be worse. :grin:

Totally awesome.

I'm especially liking that Supergirl and Bane! And though Krypto is great, you need Streaky! :D

Thumbs up from me!

*oh2* Wow! Your Bane is fantastic! I really hope TLC makes more characters in a similar vein to Hulk. One suggestion for a future figure, why not try and make an Amygdala figure using the Hulk body?

Your other figures are great. Krypto is ingenious, Supergirl looks really cute and Green Arrow looks cool. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Harriet nor Gossip, but the designs on them are good too. :thumbup:

Wow! Bane is amazing! :wub: :wub: :wub: You managed to get a very natural look, like the fig was designed to be painted like that. It's very outstanding work! My favorite!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

And the Supergirl fig is just perfect. :thumbup: Thanks for showing your work. Kudos! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you. :classic: Well, it is indeed interesting that Bane turned out very good. I spemt some time on him, but still it was great fun! :grin:

You are truly a villain! *oh2*:cry_sad: (Not that I like Marvel, so I'm actually kind of glad.)

Bane is very impressive. :drool: I like all of the others of course too. Aunt Harriet and Gossip Gerty (I love that name :grin: ) look good like fun minifigures. Supergirl ( :wub: ) and Green Arrow are great too of course. Krypto doesn't look bad, but he's one of those characters I try not to think about. There is a Superbaby though, right? So it could be worse. :grin:

Superbaby? SUPERBABY?! :hmpf: Nope, not making that one.....

Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked the figs. ) :classic:

Totally awesome.

I'm especially liking that Supergirl and Bane! And though Krypto is great, you need Streaky! :D

Thumbs up from me!

Thank you very much! :thumbup:

As much as I love cats, nope. However it might've been fun to see that one along Catwoman. )

*oh2* Wow! Your Bane is fantastic! I really hope TLC makes more characters in a similar vein to Hulk. One suggestion for a future figure, why not try and make an Amygdala figure using the Hulk body?

Your other figures are great. Krypto is ingenious, Supergirl looks really cute and Green Arrow looks cool. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Harriet nor Gossip, but the designs on them are good too. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot! ) :sweet:

Well, I do have a spare Hulk body..... :grin: Well those characters were fun to make. now I'm waiting for my BL order to arrive and then more figs will bve completed! :wink:

I love and when I say love I mean LOOOOVE!!!!! The Green Arrow Fig :wub: :wub: :wub: And Bane is just fantastic! great work.

Charlie

That Bane has to be one of my favorite figs you've made. :wub: Great work!

Go Krypto! :tongue:

Bane is absolutely brilliant!

Can't wait for your next batch! :sweet:

Thank you very much! :classic:

Well, I'm currently full of ideas but don't really have much tome. So I don't think that you'll see a new batch soo, but I'll try to make it big. ) :sweet:

I love and when I say love I mean LOOOOVE!!!!! The Green Arrow Fig :wub: :wub: :wub: And Bane is just fantastic! great work.

Thanks. I love them too. ) :grin:

That Bane has to be one of my favorite figs you've made. :wub: Great work!

Go Krypto! :tongue:

Thank you. Well, Hulk just begged to be transformed into Bane! :grin:

Wow that Bane and :wub: Green Arrow. Some truly amazing and inspiring work here, I think you've outdone yourself with this batch.

For someone so super, I wouldn't have expected superman to have so many sidekicks. :tongue:

Your Green Arrow looks great! I really like how he looks like hawkeye, but he's different enough to distinguish them apart. Your bane looks so........official. It looks so much like something LEGO would make, it's like you stole a prototype of a new figure!(In a good way.)

Keep up the good work!

Another batch is here, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet:

page_4.jpg

you could also use the following

973pb700c01.jpg?1

3626bpb541.jpg?1

Wow Bane looks amazing. When I saw the Hulk I wished that Lego had done the same for Bane. He reminds me of his appearance in Arkham City. Anyway some figs keep up the great work!

I am loving them all but Supergirl is something else! She'd look awesome in my superhero display case :wub: