page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

Any comments, please? ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Finally. A Riddler that I actually enjoy. Thank you Penguin! Now I know what to look forward to when I actually find time to spray paint my new bowler hat piece!

~tin7_creations

These are so nice, love all of them! How did you do the police's shield? Btw. good idea with connecting the head with the torso (Doc Oky).

Greets

-Sam

Yet another great batch, Penguin! :thumbup:

As soon I saw that a Collectible Minifigure was coming with a bowler hat, I wondered how long until you used it for Riddler. :wink:

Also, the 'Minifigures Series 4 Werewolf has some good pieces for a Man-Bat (I noticed you used the hairpiece in this batch).

Finally. A Riddler that I actually enjoy. Thank you Penguin! Now I know what to look forward to when I actually find time to spray paint my new bowler hat piece!

Aw! Does that mean that you didn't like my previous Riddlers? :cry_sad:

You're very welcome, my dear friend. ) :classic: Thank you.

These are so nice, love all of them! How did you do the police's shield? Btw. good idea with connecting the head with the torso (Doc Oky).

Thank you. :classic:

The police shield is a painted Brickforge Roman one. Yes, I really like that fig. I hope Oky will pay attention to this thread and see what's become of his villanous nature! :laugh:

:laugh: I laughed when I saw Dr. Oky. Now we need a poll. Dr. Oky or Yko Naw Ibonek? . :laugh:

I vote for Dr. Oky. Yko Naw Ibonek was obviously evil, this doctor is also mean, but more in a cunning way! :grin:

Yet another great batch, Penguin! :thumbup:

As soon I saw that a Collectible Minifigure was coming with a bowler hat, I wondered how long until you used it for Riddler. :wink:

Also, the 'Minifigures Series 4 Werewolf has some good pieces for a Man-Bat (I noticed you used the hairpiece in this batch).

Thank you very much. ) :classic:

Well, I have already made Man-Bat. I doubt that soon I'll be making a new version, but I'll think about that.

Edited by The Penguin

WTF? :laugh: That looks nothing like me. :tongue:

Nice work again, Penguin! I was hoping you (or somebody else) would use that S5 bowler to make a Riddler, and you did an excellent job at it. :thumbup: Those riot troops are pretty darn cool too!

Nice to see you back at work again and I hope it doesn't end here! :sweet:

Wow. Fantastic work on all of them!

Thank you. :classic:

WTF? :laugh: That looks nothing like me. :tongue:

Nice work again, Penguin! I was hoping you (or somebody else) would use that S5 bowler to make a Riddler, and you did an excellent job at it. :thumbup: Those riot troops are pretty darn cool too!

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

It's not my fault that you look..... younger there! :tongue:

I feel almost offended that people keep saying how nice Riddler looks with that bowler hat. As if I havcen't had my own design before! :angry::grin:

Nice to see you back at work again and I hope it doesn't end here!

Alfred will answer for me:

:laugh:

Another terrific part! :thumbup:

I like the new Riddler, although he's missing purple hands and a few other details.

Lots of nice new doctors, all of which look very well made.

And I love the Kaznian ambassador. :wink:

Well done!

Wonderfull customs Mr Penguin!

I especialy love your AA Scarecrow and the BTAS Riddler! :sweet:

Can't wait for the next load and it's nice to see some paint customs.

Could you add all the pictures into the first post to make it easier to find the ones I want to see again?

Once again, amazing work.

Hey Penguin....

Can you make some figures based off The Long Halloween, or Year One...

Just wondering cause that would be fun to see...

Wonderfull customs Mr Penguin!

I especialy love your AA Scarecrow and the BTAS Riddler! :sweet:

Can't wait for the next load and it's nice to see some paint customs.

Could you add all the pictures into the first post to make it easier to find the ones I want to see again?

Once again, amazing work.

Well, I usually send people to my Brickshelf Folder, sonce I have so many of them I don't even remember about some. ) :grin:

Thank you. Some of the minifigs will go for sale, but since I'm still out of paint, it'll have to wait.

Hey Penguin....

Can you make some figures based off The Long Halloween, or Year One...

Just wondering cause that would be fun to see...

well, I could do that, I guess. )

I still need to refresh LH in my memory, but what of year one? Loeb, perhaps?

Well, I usually send people to my Brickshelf Folder, sonce I have so many of them I don't even remember about some. ) :grin:

Thank you. Some of the minifigs will go for sale, but since I'm still out of paint, it'll have to wait.

well, I could do that, I guess. )

I still need to refresh LH in my memory, but what of year one? Loeb, perhaps?

The Long Halloween is By Jeph Loeb...One of the best Batman Comics, and also Batman Year One customs would be great, heck do some stuff based of the Films..like the Burton ones and Schumaker Ones and Nolan Ones....

I am a huge fan of Batman and these customs are amazing! You have talent! Have you made any customs of Dr. Milo or Blockbuster? I especially love the B:TAS customs! I grew up watching that show.

Any plans on Arkham City figures? I'm sure I'm not the only one awaiting an update! And how about a Ratcatcher figure? :sweet:

Any plans on Arkham City figures? I'm sure I'm not the only one awaiting an update! And how about a Ratcatcher figure? :sweet:

I'm hoping for that, too. Looking forward to the next batch. :excited:

Sorry, gents! But I can't really promiss any new bunch soon. I'm rather occupied with Batman Contest going on as well as Gotham Mafia game and my real-life work and business.

However, meantime I'm quite eager to hear your ideas. And, yes, I have made one AC figure even before the game release. The one-handed Joker Clown. A typical Siberian Russian Circus! :tongue:

Sorry, gents! But I can't really promiss any new bunch soon. I'm rather occupied with Batman Contest going on as well as Gotham Mafia game and my real-life work and business.

However, meantime I'm quite eager to hear your ideas. And, yes, I have made one AC figure even before the game release. The one-handed Joker Clown. A typical Siberian Russian Circus! :tongue:

You should make his twin that works for you. He would be great to help you keep any unwanted visitors from getting ito the Iceburg Lounge. :wink: I hope the contest is going well, my entry is about half done, hope you like it. :classic:

EDIT: 200th post :wub:

Edited by halomaster96

Have you made the Arkham Asylum/City Harley Quinn? But one I'd like to see is the new Catwoman from Arkham City. :sweet:

Tut-tut! Long time no new batches! :hmpf_bad:

Time to change it with a new big bunch o' figs! I sure hope you'll like tham! ) :classic:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

I really like the Clark Kent and the Wonder Woman figures. The Pyg is spot on, although I've never heard of him before. The Bruce Wayne is a nice one too. Good work! Keep it up!

This sure is an excellent batch, Pengy! I like your Bruce Wayne much better than the official one and I wish they had an official torso like that. It's Lex's suit with a painted tie, right?

All the others are good too, especially considering that you don't even like some of the characters. :thumbup: It's interesting to know that the Teddy from your "Daddy's going to work" funny is actually part of the Bat mythos. I always learn something new when I come here! :grin:

Also:

page_8.jpg

144702_OBJECTION.gif

Sorry, I had to do it! :grin: (Pyg made me do it! :cry_sad: )