Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

How Old are you?

I am 22, so I have permission to buy all sets Lego ever produced, even the ones for 16 years and up. Yay! :'-)

Well, it's really the matter of how nice we are and how we behave, age shouldn't matter all much. I haven't expressed anything crazy lately...have I? X-D .

Edit: Oh, grammar is also a factor, I suppose.

Good to hear.. X-D I'm 14. :-$

I discovered EB around June last year, but saw the 18+ requirement and didn't join. A few months later I just couldn't resist joining. :-P

I discovered EB around June last year, but saw the 18+ requirement and didn't join. A few months later I just couldn't resist joining. :-P

Nobody is able to resist us. We

I am 10...

I think I am the youngest non banned/chambered and active member here...

A post from Exo Attack, this is interesting.....anyway, you better check out this profile.

Good to hear.. X-D I'm 14. :-$

i never saw that.was it here when i first joined on 2005?

A post from Exo Attack, this is interesting.....anyway, you better check out this profile.

Hmmmm its not interesting but it does explain alot.............. And just why are you pointing out your brothers account???

Legoman you never saw it because it wasnt in place back then, when we brought the age requirement into EB we decided that we would let those under the age stay as they registered beforehand.

Though members who ignored the age requirement have lied to get here, thats will go against them if they cause trouble.

Hmmmm its not interesting but it does explain alot.............. And just why are you pointing out your brothers account???

You just love picking on me don't you? X-D First of all, I personally do think it is interesting. Secondly, Exo Attack said he thought he was the youngest member not currently banned or chambered. I was pointing out Mike F is a couple months younger than he. And as I think I said before, I'll be monitering his posts. ;-)

You just love picking on me don't you? X-D First of all, I personally do think it is interesting. Secondly, Exo Attack said he thought he was the youngest member not currently banned or chambered. I was pointing out Mike F is a couple months younger than he. And as I think I said before, I'll be monitering his posts. ;-)

Errr how am i picking on you?? i simply asked a question *wacko* , oh and im glad your monitering your bro's posts............ But remember we will be monitering everyones........... ;-)

Cutlass what the hell are you on about?........... Perhaps if you bothered to look at my posts outside of this topic, you would see that i use all the emotion icons.

You know ive had just about enough of your crap posts!!!

Hows this for a smiley >:-(

The thing about the age requirement to register thing is that anyone can lie about their age.

I got in before the age requirement, and I'm 15, turning 16 in September.

Joined before the introduction of the age limit... I'm 13... Wich has surprised some...

Mr Tiber

13??? Right thats another one to ban then............. :-P ;-)

Joined before the introduction of the age limit... I'm 13... Wich has surprised some...

Mr Tiber

Well, it surprised me... I thought you were more around sixteen.

This is simple.... post your age..... Nothing More..

Its used for to see who visits us :)

I

...do I get some special 40+ LEGO savings in two years? X-D

Nope.... :-( empty_pockets.gif But you

Now how old do you have to be to join?

Anyways,

Umm. He is older than me.

At first I thought that but then I realised Sep. '07 hasn't come so you are ten and I turned eleven six days ago and a month from when I joined.