Sign in to follow this  
Zarkan

Super Cool 2006 Info!

Okay, I was browsing BZPower today, and a news article on the front page dirrected me to a topic. GregF gave the members a preview of the first Bionicle Legends book, and it's really interesting. Heres the info off of BZPower:

Six powerful figures stood on the shoreline of the once-great city of Metru Nui. They were the Toa Nuva, heroes whose power and skill had defeated the darkness and allowed the Matoran return to the place that had once been their home.

All around them, Matoran were hard at work rebuilding the city. It had been damaged centuries ago by a massive earthquake and later overrun by Rahi beasts. Most of it was in poor shape, some completely ruined. Still, this did not deter the Matoran. They were determined to make the city habitable again as quickly as possible.

The Toa Nuva and Takanuva, Toa of Light, had spent most of the past few weeks assisting in this effort. Now they had been called away by Turaga Vakama and Turaga Nuju for a private conference. From their expressions, the Toa could tell they were not about to hear good news.

Vakama led them to an isolated spot where Turaga Dume was waiting for them. Dume had been living in Metru Nui, waiting for the Matoran to return, for over a thousand years. In that time, he had researched and analyzed the disaster that had struck the city and the events that followed it. He looked at the Toa Nuva with undisguised desperation in his eyes.

I know that this might be a stupid question, but why this big shock? I dont understand it.

maybe its because I'm not that much into Bionicle :)

Heh....people say Bionicle is stupid, when it has one of the most intricate (is that the word?) stories I've ever known.

TT

Or, MN was dying, Makuta put him to sleep to spare his pain, and is now trying to either:

Inject his own power into MN, but is overpowering him.

Take MN's power and get revenge on the Toa for trying to stop him, then, possibly, return that power, sacrificing himself.

That's what I think.

TT

I remember that Makuta said something about Mata Nui suffering while awake...maybe thats what he meant...

I thought Dume was dead....

Greg mentioned somewhere that after the war with the visorak, the toa metru took all the matoran to Mata-Nui, and Dume decided to wait until they returned.

maybe its because I'm not that much into Bionicle

Understandable, since not everyone has to like bionicle. You got to admit, though, Bionicle is pretty proffesnally made, and the storyline is just as good (or even better) than clasic myths. I really think they've done a great job, looks even better for 2006!

Mata-Nui, dying?!?My head started to hurt when I gathered it all up, the proof that nobody can deny.Mata Nui is going to die. :'( I'll stop speaking in hiaku.