Joey Lock

Who's at war with who?

I am a sometimes a bluecoat (even though Gonville bromhead was a redcoat)

I am an irish rebel soldier fighting british in any war

add that to your list british menace :pir-sad:

You do realize your using a imperial armada like face right? :pir-tongue:

I`m a Redcoat, but I will always try to stay at peace with any or every side, except the pirates. Pirates must, neigh!, shall be hung. :pir-skull: :pir_laugh2:

-

General Redwater

I'm a British Red Coat allied with the Spanish, and Americans (and some Pirates :pir-sweet:) .

My enemies are the French :pir-angry: , The Islanders :kahuka: , and the Mermaids

:kahuka:

~Captain Bayonet

I am a German, so I'm British Redcoat in the King's German Legion. I guess I am at peace with the Spanish and French people at the moment.

However not Pirates, Islanders.

Haven't met any Mermaids yet...

My pirates, led by the notorious Bartholomew J. Brickbeard, are always at war with the British detachment, led by the dastardly Admiral Wembley and overseen by Governor Broadside himself. Each side has both allied and doublecrossed Chief Kahuka's natives, and lest we forget the second faction of pirates led by the once-infamous Roger the Red.

Roger, of course, enjoys relative freedom among the islands since losing his war and ship to the Governor, but reserves his most seething hatred for Brickbeard himself. In fact, there's even rumors on the sea that one of Brickbeard's crew is actually one of Roger's men, and schemes for the day that Roger the Red will claim the Bounty for his own...

Edited by Mr. Elijah Timms

Eum .... I am a Islander, i live on a Dutch island called Ameland. When the Dutch and the British wheren't friends ( wich year? idontknow) the British Navy captured a Amelander fishingboat and taken the crew prisoner. The Amelanders wheren't happy about that and send some letters and ask for negotiate about this situation. The Islanders claimed that they were indepent of the Netherlands and did not want to start a war. And the British also did not start a war with a new nation.

Well about the "new nation" and independent of the Netherlands was a BIG lie but the british believed it and let the crew free. :pir_laugh2:

So i am an indepent Islander of the Netherlands :pir-sweet:

Amelander-vlag.jpg Our Flag

Little bit of history of Ameland.

That is a strange yet interesting story.

It is just an sorted version, When the British were negotiating with Amelanders during dinner, Amelanders were shocked about the table manners of the English. (Like pigs) :pir_laugh2:

Colonel Grey reporting,

Commander of the 13th Imperial Regiment (redcoat)

at war with who-ever stands in the Imperial Emperors way!

Army collection so far all 2009 sets

1 Colonel

2 Captain

4 Luitenants

1 Luitanant (Doctor)

4 Sergant

1 Sergeant (Cook)

8 Artillery men (2x cannon)

24 Infantry men

8 Workers

As a confirmed fan of Imperial Spain, the answer to the question is: at war with everyone,all the time!

After fighting the French over Italy from 1494 to 1559 and the Protestants in Germany in the 1540s (not much naval action there), Spain had about 8 years' grace before the Dutch Revolt kicked off in 1567 (lots of naval action against the Dutch, all over the world). This lasted until 1648, during which Spain also found time to participate in the Thrity Years' War in Europe, followed by the Franco-Spanish War of 1648 to 1659. They were then at war again in Europe and the Americas another 5 times between 1688 and 1763. With a huge Empire in the Americas and the Caribbean,plus Portuguese possessions to defend after 1580, Spanish armies and navies weremore orless constantly at war with someone. Often fighting several different people at once. Strangely enough, although Spain lost most of its major wars after 1609, they didn't actually lose much territory.

So whatever period your Lego ships are meant to represent (in theory, anywhere between the 1550s and about 1780?), the Spanish can always be shoe-horned in somewhere. ShameLego have only ever done one truly Spanish imperial (armada) ship. I've currently got 10 Lego ships, with 63 minifigures....but only 4 Spaniards. Should be sufficient to fend off those troublesome Dutch, English, French and Swedish interlopers. Particularly once I've got the new Imperial Flagship....

As a confirmed fan of Imperial Spain, the answer to the question is: at war with everyone,all the time!

After fighting the French over Italy from 1494 to 1559 and the Protestants in Germany in the 1540s (not much naval action there), Spain had about 8 years' grace before the Dutch Revolt kicked off in 1567 (lots of naval action against the Dutch, all over the world). This lasted until 1648, during which Spain also found time to participate in the Thrity Years' War in Europe, followed by the Franco-Spanish War of 1648 to 1659. They were then at war again in Europe and the Americas another 5 times between 1688 and 1763. With a huge Empire in the Americas and the Caribbean,plus Portuguese possessions to defend after 1580, Spanish armies and navies weremore orless constantly at war with someone. Often fighting several different people at once. Strangely enough, although Spain lost most of its major wars after 1609, they didn't actually lose much territory.

So whatever period your Lego ships are meant to represent (in theory, anywhere between the 1550s and about 1780?), the Spanish can always be shoe-horned in somewhere. ShameLego have only ever done one truly Spanish imperial (armada) ship. I've currently got 10 Lego ships, with 63 minifigures....but only 4 Spaniards. Should be sufficient to fend off those troublesome Dutch, English, French and Swedish interlopers. Particularly once I've got the new Imperial Flagship....

So you declare war...without having a army?

France, It cringes me to say but, Do you want to ally with Britain in order to wipe Spain off the map? :pir_laugh2: It will be a walk over, we can split it up into two sectors.

My ships are crewed by the damned. If you've treasure or brains, we'll be seeing you soon!

As a Privateer for hire, Im with whoever pays me the most money. Although Im british and would therefore never attack my own countrymen, plus we rule the waves anyway!!!!!!!

My allies are those who I chows and my enemy’s are the same. Pirates ,Merchants ,Spaniards ,Mermaids ,Privateers, ,British ,French ,Blue Coats ,Red Coats, and all others I will befriend only if it soit's my needs. Me and my crew sail under are own flag. A pirate we will be called, but as you squander your plunder on pleasurable company, we will continuousley grow stronger. As the grate sea powers of the world send ships to destroy us those same ships will be turned upon there previous owners. A pirate’s life it will be for us but we have plans for sum thing more then a short and merry one.

Captain Havoc, Redcoat (or at least I work for them, my uniform is blue according to the regulations of the Royal Navy) enemy of:

The Bluecoats

Pirates

Allied with anyone who is against the Bluecoats.

I'm an American Privateer/explorer/gentlemanly pirate. And, since my girlfriend is a mermaid, no spears ever touch my hull! :pir-blush:

My only enemy is one who is cruel and hartless to others. (or those who fire cannons at me)

Im not at war with anyone, but will gladly join any Noble cause, and, if there's none that are such, I'll take the highest bidder.

personally, Im not so much after gold, but lost wisdom is my treasure.

i am british redcoat and i am at peace as i sold all my pirates to the merchants as slaves!! :pir-classic: :pir-classic:

i am british redcoat and i am at peace as i sold all my pirates to the merchants as slaves!! :pir-classic: :pir-classic:

:pir_laugh2:

I like that! I'm gonna incorporate that into my Lego nation...

Im not at war with anyone, but will gladly join any Noble cause, and, if there's none that are such, I'll take the highest bidder.

Joining the Redcoats is a VERY noble cause. :pir-grin:

-

General Redwater

British Redcoat of an oversea battalion. Got funding and support from the British government, so don't really care on my allies. We would only make friend with the following people in the list if they offer free service. For example, supplying new boots from a merchant called Clerks for us to kick the megablocks out of any Bluecoats.:bonaparte:

The list of possible friends:

Pirates!

Merchants!

Spaniards!

Mermaids!

Privateers!

French! (If in non-blue coat)

Chinese!

Red Coats!

*Edit:

Nearly forget about this. I am in war with anyone who is in my way! :pir-skull:

Edited by alexandertam

Joining the Redcoats is a VERY noble cause. :pir-grin:

-

General Redwater

hmmmm... have they decided to stop forcing all the kings ridiculous taxes onto the poor colonists?!

and what about the fact that they don't even give us fair representation in Parliament?

We aren't the kings property ya know!

Read my sig'. I don't really mind about Mermaids, Merchants and Privateers, I just hate the French Blue Coats. I guess i'm ok with most other countrys according to this thread. :pir_laugh2:

PS: I'm new here! :pir-cry_happy: