Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 15

We should save them for when the train is running away and then use them for drag at that point.

So that still doesn't answer what we're going to do now, though...

avbrakes.jpg

If we throw both of these Farmer John's off the train, we run the risk of condemning an innocent man (if one is telling the truth).

What do you guys think?

I'm fine with it. Survival of the fittest. I want to make it home alive you know.

Let's take a vote: respect for human life or survival of the fittest?

You don't seem so fit to me....... :look:

Chatty little thing, aren't you? My body may not be fit, but my brain is super fit! It's been worked out. My brain is like Arnold Schwarzenegger's butt. Know what I mean? :sweet:

Chatty little thing, aren't you? My body may not be fit, but my brain is super fit! It's been worked out. My brain is like Arnold Schwarzenegger's butt. Know what I mean? :sweet:

Yeah, but I'm not so used to uber-geeks like you 'round here. And that's a good thing... :hmpf_bad:

Yeah, but I'm not so used to uber-geeks like you 'round here. And that's a good thing... :hmpf_bad:

Sheesh, what are you, my wife?

Snitchman smells a budding romance!

I suppose if we really want to throw someone off, Jethro would be a good bet. Wait... hes the son right? Becuase that's the one I dislike. He once ate a dog I owned, and then slt my other doggie friends throat.

Snitchman smells a budding romance!

I suppose if we really want to throw someone off, Jethro would be a good bet. Wait... hes the son right? Becuase that's the one I dislike. He once ate a dog I owned, and then slt my other doggie friends throat.

What? Did he kill Ruffy? Do you know this for sure? Wow, this breeze sure is nice.

Sheesh, what are you, my wife?

Yes. I have the marriage certificate right here.

*Pulls marriage certificate out of pocket*

Wow, this breeze sure is nice.

Err - I thought you were inside of the train :look:

Err - I thought you were inside of the train :look:

I thought I was on top of the engine. ?? *huh* Maybe I've forgotten how to read. Do you have a hatchet handy?

I thought I was on top of the engine. ?? *huh*

Ah, no. That's only us townies up here.

Maybe I've forgotten how to read.

At the same time you broke your thumb, I assume. :hmpf:

Do you have a hatchet handy?

Why do you ask...?

*sigh* I guess we should WAIT before we dump 'em.

... But we're not letting you back up. :hmpf_bad:

frink.gif

It's a good thing NERD stands for Not Even Remotely Dorky.

*stands up*

All right, that's about enough here, I guess it's time for the truth to be told...

I'm an FBI agent. *places one hand on his hip*

I was planted on the train to determine what Miss Elizabeth Rose Thornton, aka Elisa Ruprecht Tornado, aka Ellen Rumplestiltskin Toblerone, aka Ed Ross Thompson *huh* had planned for this train. See, she/he is a notorious jewel thief, and we expected that in reality, something of great value was being transported, something she/he planned to use one of you to steal.

*glances around the room*

The young girl we discovered dead on the coal car was, in fact, one of our agents who had infiltrated the Thornton criminal organization in an attempt to learn the details of this heist. Sadly, she was unsuccessful.

*paces to the other side of the room*

I immediately recognised the two bodies in the basement as Rick and Laura Gnarles, famous society types who occasionally get mixed up in murder investigations. Seems that they have now retired in Willoughby. I'm sure they would be appalled.

*shakes his head, sadly, then stands at full height, pointing at each of the passengers*

What we are dealing with here is a cold blooded killer. No, not a lizard of some kind, I'm speaking metaphorically. I intend to tell you just who that killer is!

*gives the entire group a menacing look*

So, this is the part of the program where I accuse each one of you until someone cracks, who wants to go first?

*passes out, foaming at the mouth* :wacko:

You know what....

I believe him!

You would. Sabotaging Town Council member. :hmpf_bad:

Clearly Brakes has been drugged. Why would an FBI agent have a picture of two random millionaires who get mixed up in murder investigations in a locket around her neck??? :wacko:

*wakes up, realising he had passed out from too much coke and pop rocks*

You know what....

I believe him!

:grin:

Why would an FBI agent have a picture of two random millionaires who get mixed up in murder investigations in a locket around her neck??? :wacko:

Um. :blush:

YOU POISONED MY TOAST! :cry_sad:

YOU POISONED MY TOAST! :cry_sad:

Well, we already killed one chef, so that only leaves us with.........

Schmelt!

I thought I could trust you, Scmelt. What has happened here. :angry:

Damn, I was getting really interested... :laugh:

I don't think anyone else should be thrown off until it is clear that we need to lose more weight.

It all makes sense! Grease, your story is so terribly unlikely that it must be true! We must listen to all his advice from now on and never consider that he might be tricking us. Clearly he knows what he is talking about.

Schmelt, I don't suppose you have any lunch prepared? I feel like a potato dish...

Why so violent people? Isn't one death enough? Must we act like savages!? I just want to go home.

This whole situation has me feeling rather grim. :look:

It all makes sense! Grease, your story is so terribly unlikely that it must be true! We must listen to all his advice from now on and never consider that he might be tricking us. Clearly he knows what he is talking about.

Finally, someone who understands the importance of listening to me!

Let's start by killing all the Je's as previously suggested. We'll get one wrong, but we'll probably get one right as well, and at this point we must outnumber them considerably. We can't lose!

Schmelt, I don't suppose you have any lunch prepared? I feel like a potato dish...

Mmmmm, potatoes, the perfect weapon food.

This whole situation has me feeling rather grim. :look:

I was feeling Grim earlier. *glances over at Brakes* :blush:

Finally, someone who understands the importance of listening to me!

Yup! *flings Grease off the train* You're holding on with the Je's, Mulder. :hmpf_bad: