Sign in to follow this  
Captain Genaro

Skull cave

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 91d

In 1745 the Zeus crashed on a desert island durring a terrible storm. After the waves died down, a chill went through the survivors when they saw they were on Skull cave rock. No man has ever lived to tell the tale of riches beyond those of kings and queens even though many have tried. :pir-look::pir-oh:

The once brave crew

p1030300.jpg

A back view

p1030301.jpg

Ahhh the treasure! :pir-oh::thumbup:

p1030298.jpg

Edited by SlyOwl

That's a nice MOC Captain Genaro, but your images are waaaaaaaaaay to big. 3264 x 2448? Wow! My broadband internet connection had trouble with that. A tutorial on resizing images can be found here.

Nice trees BTW. :thumbup:

That's a great MOC you've built, Captain Genaro! Captain Zuloo already pointed out that the image is way to big, so I don't need to tell you that. Then again, I just did. :pir-tongue: I also believe that deeplinking the next two images didn't work for some reason. I'll let someone else who understands that handle it.

Anyways, it's a very nice MOC with some cool details, like the leaning palm trees, the skeletons and the weapons. The skull rock itself is nicely built and I would take that over the single-piece junorized one any day. It would appear that you don't have enough coins and jewels to fill the cave, but trans pieces look fine as a replacement. But why is there a skeleton stuck to the wall? :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Inconspicuous

Looks really good.

The palmtrees are a very nice idea, and I like your skull.

I do have some negative points: why are there 5 muskets for 3 people?

and why is the island a square without a beach :pir-tongue:?

I really like the MOC though, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

I do have some negative points: why are there 5 muskets for 3 people?

and why is the island a square without a beach :pir-tongue:?

Correction. 4 Muskets. the one in the guys hand on the right in the left hand is a PISTOL I think.. or maybe to represent wood? :pir-grin: And.. The background looks kinda like the arctic or something..

as for the MOC.. I give it.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: as there are still things that can be improved.. :pir-wink:

I also believe that deeplinking the next two images didn't work for some reason. I'll let someone else who understands that handle it.

The second two deeplinks are within the BBCode code tags. Anything inside code tags will show as code. That includes BBCode, HTML, CSS etc. So deeplinking images within the code tags will just display the code, not the image. :pir-classic:

Correction. 4 Muskets. the one in the guys hand on the right in the left hand is a PISTOL I think.. or maybe to represent wood? :pir-grin:

Ow my mistake, I just noticed that the "muskets" on the left and under the palmtree are actually oars. :pir_laugh2:

Edited by saberwing

Ow my mistake, I just noticed that the "muskets" on the left and under the palmtree are actually oars. :pir_laugh2:

Ah.. hehehe. Thought u meant the pistol.. :pir_laugh2: need to think more me.. I'm going :pir_wacko: xD

Captain, please reduce your images. The maximum width we all allow is 800 pixels, yours are way bigger! Should you need help with resizing picture (or deeplinking (=showing pictures in posts)), tutorials are here.

Thanks for all the commits and feedback. To answer some questions 3 muskets 1 pistol 2 oars. The island is a square without a beach because I dont have tan bricks to make it look sandy YET!. I am very sorry for the picture size I thought that I had it fixed. :pir_wacko: I am going to go and try to fix it again so I hope this works :pir-grin: . I think everything has been taken care of.

Edited by Captain Genaro