Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 7

BannerShrink.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

Joey Quinn/Quarryman marveled at the new glass panels he had just put up. Ever since the hit on Dr. Agon, it had been a little drafty in Hawks Diner.

IMG_3157.jpg

Suddenly, a man entered the diner. Quinn got back behind the counter to serve his new customer.

IMG_3160.jpg

"What are you doing out so late?" Joey asked.

"I had a meeting I had to go to."

"Heh, I saw that... How do you like my new windows?"

IMG_3161.jpg

"Enough small-talk. Actually, I'm here to kill you... So, errm..." The figure raised his gun.

IMG_3161b.jpg

IMG_3161c.jpg

*Ratatatatatatat!*

IMG_3161d.jpg

*Ratatatatatatat!*

IMG_3161e.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

Joey Quinn lay dead behind the counter. The man was an innocent member of the Town.

IMG_3175.jpg

The town was awoken that morning by the sound of trumpets, megaphones and marching. The people of Guilder City quickly gathered.

IMG_3176.jpg

There were a couple of latecomers though. Carlo Fergusen/Commander Flash was the first of them, followed by Henry/Hinckley.

IMG_3183.jpg

Afterwards there came Chief Samuel Stevens/Stash2Sixx. Sal/Striker trailed not far behind.

IMG_3179.jpg

Everyone had gathered just in time for the parade to start.

IMG_3185.jpg

Mr. Biggs drove by, waving to the crowd. The elections weren't due for a couple more days, but already it seemed clear that Mr. Biggs would win. Due to the mass killings carried out by the scum, most citizens of Guilder City had been intimidated into changing their votes. It seemed almost impossible now for the town to prevent their coming doom. If they were to even hold out today, every single member of the town left would need to vote for one of the members of the scum.

IMG_3186.jpg

Rules:

Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition...

- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).

- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)

- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either

- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.

- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.

- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game

- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.

Players:

Henry.jpg Hinckley - Henry

Aida.jpg Alice - Aida Sirna

ChSamuel.jpg Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens

Shawn-2.jpg ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante

Christopher.jpg NewRight - Christopher Tortelini

FrWalters.jpg WhiteFang - Father Walters

Sal.jpg Striker - Sal

The Dead

Vincent-1.jpg YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted Off, Day 1

DrAgon.jpg Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1

GusStaines.jpg AwesomeStar - Augustus "Gus" Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1

Stephen-2.jpg Zepher - Stephen (Town): Voted Off, Day 2

Eugene-2.jpg Escape the Fate - Eugene (Town): Murdered, Night 2

Jerry-3.jpg Jim Butcher - Jerry Buscemi (Scum): Voted Off, Day 3

Donald.jpg Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Artie.jpg Sandy - Artie Sanders (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Michelle.jpg Millacol88 - Michelle (Town): Voted Off, Day 4

Lorraine-2.jpg Lego12 - Lorraine (Town): Murdered, Night 4

Rose.jpg Ricecracker - Rose (No Allegiance): Voted Off, Day 5

Donna.jpg Darth Legois - Donna (Scum): Murdered, Night 5

Robert.jpg Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini (Town): Murdered, Night 5

Zita.jpg Zapper Brick - Zita (Town): Voted Off, Day 6

Quinn.jpg Quarryman - Joey Quinn (Town): Murdered, Night 6

Carlo-2.jpg Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson (Town): Voted Off, Day 7

Reserves:

- nintha

- General Armendariz

- samthelegoman1

- space hulk

- Adam

8 players remain. A majority of 5 votes is required to condemn.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Joey Quinn! No! The only way to win is to have all the towns vote off a scum, but we can not be side tracked by petty squabbles.

I stand by my Vote:Shawn Imperiante/Imperial Shadows

Dammit! In this whole game ... of life ... there were only 2 people I felt I could absolutely trust, and one is murdered by the scum! I have to give them credit for good planning there, except that it makes it pretty obvious I'm not involved as it hurts my ability to gain a majority vote, something we need if we're going to have any chance to defeat the scum.

Joey Quinn! No! The only way to win is to have all the towns vote off a scum, but we can not be side tracked by petty squabbles.

I stand by my Vote:Shawn Imperiante/Imperial Shadows

Let's see if I follow this... someone who clearly and openly supported me during this situation is brutally murdered, which is obviously the last thing I would want, and you immediately vote for me while claiming you don't want us sidetracked?

Oh, and you do it on a day when you are specifically noted as arriving late, but you don't bother offering any explanation of what you were doing.

Well, unlike you, I won't be so quick to jump to conclusions, but I think it would be nice if you and all of the late arrivals explained just what it is you were doing last night.

You're looking very suspicious to me right now, Carlos.

Well, unlike you, I won't be so quick to jump to conclusions, but I think it would be nice if you and all of the late arrivals explained just what it is you were doing last night.

Honestly, I have no idea. I have no night actions explanation. Perhaps God Alex Tiny Pious is just using me as a decoy. Rose was always the first up and made sure I was awake in time. Perhaps without her I've become a little tardy.

As the voice in the sky said, the only way for the town to win is to vote for one scum. That means there are 5 town and 3 scum.

Scum: Shawn Imperiante, Sal, and Chief Stevens

Town: Henry,Aida Sirna, Christopher Tortelini,Father Walters, Me

If I have any of these wrong, I take complete blame.

Shawn, most of us followed you, but who were brave enough to stand up against you died. Joey was fooled, but so were many of us.

As the voice in the sky said, the only way for the town to win is to vote for one scum. That means there are 5 town and 3 scum.

Scum: Shawn Imperiante, Sal, and Chief Stevens

Town: Henry,Aida Sirna, Christopher Tortelini,Father Walters, Me

If I have any of these wrong, I take complete blame.

You do have some wrong, and you know this, but as for taking blame, you obviously expect to take over this town today, so you probably aren't too worried about blame. :hmpf:

Shawn, most of us followed you, but who were brave enough to stand up against you died. Joey was fooled, but so were many of us.

Nobody followed me, except as it related to the evidence I discovered and presented against the mob boss and hatchet killer. Every other death came at the hands of that hatchet killer, the loyal vigilante, the scum killer, or the town making a poor vote. I won't deny being part of the poor voting, we all were and we're all suffering for it now, but I certainly won't take the blame for it, I was as deceived as anyone else by people who acted guilty when they weren't. If that hadn't kept happening, we might not be where we are now.

You're just about to make it worse by giving the scum what they want when you have absolutely no evidence against me. The only way that makes sense is if you are scum. I can't handle thinking that you're as stupid as some of our previous citizens have been, making wild accusations that only draw suspicion on yourself.

No, you've drawn a line, made a list, and now you've made enemies out of those people you've wrongly accused, enemies who know exactly what you are, just as I now know for certain.

And you still won't explain why you were late, despite being directly asked.

I guess that's all there is to say.

Vote: Commander Flash / Carlo

Carlos, you gotta be kidding me.

If anything, you're the one who's acting the most like scum. But to hide it, you pin the blame on me, Chief Stevens, and Shawn.

Oh, how mature of you. :hmpf:

So, once again, we'll go back to our favorite topic... Proof!

Do you have any proof? If so, I'm sure we'd love to see it.

And yes, I, much like Shawn, would quite love to hear why you were late... killer.

I have much reason to believe you're the tommy gun killer. Lets go down our list, shall we?

Chief Stevens: He may have been late, but he is our chief of police. He would never turn on us, it was his duty to stop the scum.

Shawn: Okay, I get it, pick on the toaster salesman.

Me: I haven't been convicted of anything from the start of this pandemic. Plenty of people can vouch for my innocence.

So, where's your proof, Carlos?

OK. I just had an epiphany!

I just "realized" that I know nothing! I cannot back up any of my statements as to who is loyal and who is not. I am very, VERY, VERY angry right now! I hereby resign as your Police Chief. Everyone I have investigated thus far, I have always found to be innocent, which is very puzzling. Possible, yes. But no less, puzzling.

The last little bit of information I have is this; Shawn had told me that Quinn was innocent from the beginning. I believed him and worked with them both. Now, Quinn has been found innocent, which is exactly what Shawn had told me. Therefore, I still trust Shawn!

I will not vote for myself because I know for a fact that I am a loyal TOWN member. However, if I am attacked tonight, I will make every effort to fight back and 'not go gently into that good night!'

To my fellow loyal TOWN members, I am sincerely sorry, I had no clue until last night. To the SCUM...right here!

Sal, even though I thought you were TOWN from my investigations, I still see you acting extremely defensive, towards yourself and Carlo. You also seem to know a bit too much about me, which is quite puzzling. Since I can't seem to figure you out, I figure we just get rid of you. So, unless someone can give me a reason towards anyone else...

I'm voting Sal/Striker!

Sal, even though I thought you were TOWN from my investigations, I still see you acting extremely defensive, towards yourself and Carlo. You also seem to know a bit too much about me, which is quite puzzling. Since I can't seem to figure you out, I figure we just get rid of you. So, unless someone can give me a reason towards anyone else...

You fool, don't you get it? What in God's name happened to keeping our town members so we can outnumber the scum? If you do this, Mr. Stevens, we lose. The scum rule our lives, and our town turns into an aboveground Hell. Is that what you wants, Mr. Stevens?

And, just so you know, I'm against Carlos, not defending him. :wink:

I'm voting Sal/Striker!

Err... okay. Go ahead.

Vote: Sal/Striker

Carlo, you are a townie. I beg you, please, vote for Sal today. Chief Stevens is loyal! Christopher, my dear brother! Vote for Sal.

Carlo, you are a townie. I beg you, please, vote for Sal today. Chief Stevens is loyal! Christopher, my dear brother! Vote for Sal.

Aw, thanks for trying to get him to not vote for me. I appreciate that you now realise I'm loyal. I always knew I could count on you. :sweet:

Vote: Sal/Striker

Very well, if I must die today, so be it.

Aida, I thought we were friends. You traitor. :cry_sad:

Aw, thanks for trying to get him to not vote for me. I appreciate that you now realise I'm loyal. I always knew I could count on you. :sweet:

I didn't say that. AT ALL.

I didn't say that. AT ALL.

*clears throat*

Well, *ahem* I see we don't trust anybody...

Look, if you guys are going to kill me, just do it quickly. I don't want to be held in suspense for two weeks the rest of the day. And, please, don't make it too painful. That's all I ask. :look:

The last little bit of information I have is this; Shawn had told me that Quinn was innocent from the beginning. I believed him and worked with them both. Now, Quinn has been found innocent, which is exactly what Shawn had told me. Therefore, I still trust Shawn!

The loss of Quinn has been one of the biggest hits we've taken since I knew he was innocent and could be trusted. I appreciate your continued faith in me. Accordingly, I'm going to have to ask you to take one final leap of faith. As the voice in the sky has indicated, those of us who are loyal must all vote for the same person who must end up being scum or we're dead.

I'm not changing my vote from Carlo as I believe that he is the scum killer and our greatest danger. I ask that you support that vote and don't allow them to divide us. With this being the critical day, what better way to confuse the issue than to practically reveal two of themselves and get us to split the vote. We can't allow that, and we need the killer taken out or we're in the same position tomorrow.

As I said, I think they're trying to force a split vote and protect their night killer to extend their opportunity to win. We need to prevent that, which means killing Carlo.

This is it, do or die. Let's do it!

The loss of Quinn has been one of the biggest hits we've taken since I knew he was innocent and could be trusted. I appreciate your continued faith in me. Accordingly, I'm going to have to ask you to take one final leap of faith. As the voice in the sky has indicated, those of us who are loyal must all vote for the same person who must end up being scum or we're dead.

For once for many occassions, this is something we have seen in common. Yes, I agree with you, that we need to take someone, which means all of the townies must vote for the same person in order to continue the next day. This is actualy a very crucial stage for all of us.

I noted that among the recap scenes last night, note that there were 3 person in dark mysterious outfit, and 2 of them actually worn a fedora, and one of them don't have any head/hairpiece on top. I am not sure what sign it is trying to imply, it could be a very subtle clue, or simply said, someone among us has been converted to the scum side, which is for certain.

Among the 4 latecomers, I am not sure why Henry is in the picture, and in most events, all of the night actions has not been mentioned much by order, but today, it was different which means these group of people which include Henry, Carlo, Chief Stevens and Sai have some night actions, or is out in the night roaming around doing their usual stuff.

While the rest of us, stayed at home. Shawn, I am surprised that you are not out there doing your toaster act.

Right now, we need to unite among the 5 players, and truly identified whom are the loyal ones to survive for another day....

As I said, I think they're trying to force a split vote and protect their night killer to extend their opportunity to win. We need to prevent that, which means killing Carlo.

Well said!

This is it, do or die. Let's do it!

Alright!

Vote: Carlos/Commander Flash

But, Shawn, if you're wrong about this...

Oh great. This is like Russian Roulette now. I can't believe it's come down to this. This is really nerve-wracking. :cry_sad: OK, I'm going to do my thinking out loud here. I believe that at least one of the four latecomers is a scumbag. I also believe that there are three scum left altogether since that's what we see in shadow in the first couple of pictures.

OK, I was late and I will not be voting for myself. :classic:

Carlo/Commander Flash was late and he has been trying to fly under the radar this whole time. And now that's he drawn out in the open, he certainly is acting squirrely. :hmpf_bad:

Sal/Striker was late and I've been suspicious of him from very early on. :hmpf_bad:

If Chief Stevens/Stash2Sixx is scum, then I've been played and severely duped and deserve to lose. However, if this is the case then Shawn and Aida have to be the other scum and I don't believe that's true. But! If you three are the scum then I would gladly take a loss and say game well played, you got me. :classic:

So that leaves me with Carlo and Sal and if we're lucky they're both scum. Every seems to be splitting the votes between the two of them. They both seem to be new players of this game...of life. If Sal is scum he made several blunt mistakes and roped it in early on. I have less respect for Carlo for trying to fly under the radar. I think we have another day if we vote for either one of them and Mr. Fly-under-the-radar is more likely to be the killer. So...

Vote: Carlo Ferguson/Commander Flash

So, two more votes to kill Carlos, and three more votes to kill me.

Please, make a choice, so I don't have to live in suspense of my own impending doom. :look:

Okay, kill me today and there's 4 town and 3 scum. Since we have no vigilante, it will be 3 to 3. Someone could be mislead like Henry, and the scum will have won. Good luck with that.

While the rest of us, stayed at home. Shawn, I am surprised that you are not out there doing your toaster act.

As I've stated previously, my nighttime abilities ended with the apprehension (death) of the mob boss and serial/hatchet killer. That's all the scope of power I had as an FBI agent. Beyond that, I am just a normal townie with a single daily vote and a slight advantage in that I have some self defense abilities.

Right now, we need to unite among the 5 players, and truly identified whom are the loyal ones to survive for another day....

Yes we do, and we need to do it by killing the scum night killer, or else we're going to be stuck in this position tomorrow. We can be certain that they will kill again tonight if they get the opportunity, they've been ruthless thus far.

But, Shawn, if you're wrong about this...

Then we're all in trouble. :cry_sad:

Okay, kill me today and there's 4 town and 3 scum. Since we have no vigilante, it will be 3 to 3. Someone could be mislead like Henry, and the scum will have won. Good luck with that.

CARLO! Change your vote to Sal and then you might not die. You are loyal. We need a scum to die today. Kill Sal! CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

CARLO! Change your vote to Sal and then you might not die. You are loyal. We need a scum to die today. Kill Sal! CHANGE YOUR VOTE.
Okay. Unvote:Shawn Imperiante/Imperial Shadows Vote:Sal/Striker

Might as well, seeing we can't be a divided front.

Well, I see the scum are coming together openly now. I guess it doesn't matter if they reveal themselves at this point, we're all dead if they succeed. :hmpf_bad:

Chief, don't let them dupe you into being part of this, not now, we can't afford any more mistakes. :sad:

Okay. Unvote:Shawn Imperiante/Imperial Shadows Vote:Sal/Striker

Might as well, seeing we can't be a divided front.

Go ahead, but you'll be disappointed.

I believe both Carlos and myself have three votes each... One of us just needs two more votes.

This is kind of funny actually, you're all accusing me of scum... even though you're sticking up for one.

So, to be quite honest, there's more proof against Carlos than there is against me. First off, we both arrived late, but so did Henry and Chief Stevens. I don't see you accusing either of them! And, second, Carlos has been rather quiet throughout this whole game... of life. And third, I've only arrived late once in this entire game... of life. So, just because I woke up late, means I'm suddenly the bad guy? *huh*

How simply clever of you and your brilliant thoughts. :hmpf: Next time you guys want to kill a scum... Get your evidence. Because if you do this today to me, we're guranteed to lose. Because, tonight, when I'm dead, the scum's killer will take out another townie, and we'll both be even. And if you don't kill a scum tomorrow, and hope to God it's their killer... then you officially have lost.

Can't you see that they're just stalling us? Aida... Carlos... Chief Stevens... Oh! Guess what! That's three people! And they're the only ones voting for me.

Heck, even Henry's sticking up for me, and he doesn't trust me. If he'd rather go against Carlos than me... Wow... *oh2*