Sign in to follow this  
McBrick

A new Lego store opened!!!!!

Hello,

Can anyone help me to post my shop at 1000steine.de? I am not in the club for the moment and I don

Hello again;

For the moment I am looking to find Lego Link Partners. If you have a homepage of Lego and if you are interested to exchange Links, please send me an e-mail to

mcbrick@web.de

It would be great if we can exchange links!!!

Can anyone help?

Lego Trains will coming soon in my shop:

www.mcbrick.de

Have a nice day

Kind Regards

McBrick

As for LUGNET, I haven't posted there, yet, either. I don't like the handling of those boards, it's pretty complicated and "inconvenient". And I haven't bothered to set up a news client, sorry...

Hth

You also have to pay a fee for using Lugnet...(I think its $10 for a year)...

its sort of a subscription fee

Hello again!

1) :excl: I have good news for all Lego Train fans;

The first Lego Train articles are available in my shop now!

Have a look on my shop under www.mcbrick.de!

2) Next coming up will be much more Lego trains!

3) A whole "Brickshop" will open in my shop soon and there will also be much more Lego Castle articles in the

next future!!!

Hope you will enjoy my site!

Would be nice if you can give me more ideas or feedback, thanks for your orders till now.

If you have a wishlist, please send me your list by mail (mcbrick@web.de), maybe I can help you to get some pieces!!!!

If you have also a Lego homepage, please contact me by mail or here in the forum to exchange links or banners!!

Thanks for everybody who will make publicity for me!!! :biggrin: This would be very very nice!

So,

Leg Godt!

McBrick

Anybody knows if this website is still open and active?

www.mcbrick.de

I tried to open an account but it didn't work and I didn't receive any confirmation email to open and submit an order.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:16 AM, Reza said:

Anybody knows if this website is still open and active?

www.mcbrick.de

I tried to open an account but it didn't work and I didn't receive any confirmation email to open and submit an order.

I don't know about the external website as I've never used it, but it is over 12 years since they posted here. The last copyright date on the site is 2007, and the last "evaluations" 2010. Similarly the stuff that appears "New in Shop" are about a decade out of date. So probably not active.

Sign in to follow this