JCC1004

Special Shadows Thread EXPOSED!

(not official)EB NEWS: SHADOWS EXPOSED! :tongue:

I recenectly saw KimT's shop that had previous been accounted for and Now Shadows is doing the same. It's called Licensed Land of Luscious Legends. You have been doing a good job keeping it secrect but now you have slipped up! :laugh: I hope your not as evil as KimT is and get work done in your "secret" thread. Looks like the damn paparazzi finally got you!

4395725143_5ebb055eba_b.jpg]

Edited by JCC1004

You have been doing a good job keeping it secrect but now you have slipped up! :laugh:

Actually, I created it after a discussion of just how stalkery you kids have gotten lately, as pointed out by the thread about his work topic. It seems that anything and everything that goes on around here pops up in a thread within a few hours or less.

Seems you fell right into my trap. :devil:

False Advertisement!

Where are the good pictures and information about what's inside? What kind of news article is this? Are you even on the news team!?

Haha I like your new title JCC. I saw this thread earlier today but forgot to post about it. Nice one exposing the truth about Shadows :wink:.

...What? I really have no idea what's going on.

I'm with you, post stalking? Thread stalking? Good old fashioned stalking?

Briklink stores being changed?? I'm confused.

I have a feeling we've stumbled upon some sort of massive Illuminati-esque conspiracy...or of course ImperialShadows could actually be some sort of celebrity that Mister JCC has found out.

What is this? Shadows being mysterious? I feel left out... What is going on, a real peice of info would be nice.

¨

Stauder.

Edited by Stauder

How come only 4 people know whats going on? Can someone please let us know what's happening, 'cause were all kinda confused here. :wacko:

Well, there are "secret" threads, created by mods for discussing stuff, that are not viewable to the public. Until now, only KimT was known to have such a thread. However, sometimes you can see when a mod recently posted in these threads, and that's the way JCC found out that IS has created such a thread, and he thought it would be a good idea to post it. :hmpf::tongue:

Capiche?

Personally, I find these topics pretty pointless as well. :sadnew:

Also, shouldn't this belong in the website forum?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I saw this last night, too. I tried mulitple searches, looking at Shadow's posts... no such luck. Even though the topic name with a link appears in the "most recent topic" next to the Lego Licensed link on the forum home page, the link will say that the topic is deleted or moved.

I wonder why he calls himself "Shadows". :wacko: He's not very sneaky at all. :tongue:

I know perfectly well what's going on. :sadnew: I can't believe it isn't a mutual feeling.

Mmm hmm. What's that you say? What?! Of course I know this is all about how "gullible" is being taken out of the dictionary! :tongue:

Well, there are "secret" threads, created by mods for discussing stuff, that are not viewable to the public. Until now, only KimT was known to have such a thread. However, sometimes you can see when a mod recently posted in these threads, and that's the way JCC found out that IS has created such a thread, and he thought it would be a good idea to post it. :hmpf::tongue:

Capiche?

Personally, I find these topics pretty pointless as well. :sadnew:

Also, shouldn't this belong in the website forum?

Right on the mark! ... I think... :tongue:

We can't even wonder about our mysetrious mods anymore? They go off in their secret threads and blah blah blah blah blah! Then the walrus changes everything. I'm NOT a stalker! I just was wondering if there were any new post the the fourm. I'm not sure about my new title. It does seem to have a little more EB history then my other.

3655530969_bd21aee1d1_o.jpg

I'm right next to you Shadows, right next to you....

Edited by JCC1004

What is this? Shadows being mysterious? I feel left out... What is going on, a real peice of info would be nice.

¨

Stauder.

Teehee. Stauder feels left out. Don't start crying about it now :tongue:

False Advertisement!

Where are the good pictures and information about what's inside? What kind of news article is this? Are you even on the news team!?

No I just out that there because I wanted to. I can't get access to it and old grupmy Uncle Shadows woun't spill the bricks. As for you guys who don't have a clue you must not haxe seen KimT's Darkside sith's workspace tread.

Edited by JCC1004

I heard it was just where Shadows keeps his spare eyepatches.

I wouldn't get too excited :wink:

I heard it was just where Shadows keeps his spare eyepatches.

I wouldn't get too excited :wink:

I know you're in on it too Belville Fairy. You're on the Licensed mod list! I only think Shadows would include luscious in it. His eyepatches probably have secret comaprtments. Why are the mods here so mysterious? I don't want to be called The Paparazzi of Eurobricks like Stash2Sixx. :tongue:

I'm getting carried away now!

shadowsprank.jpg

Edited by JCC1004