menq

[MOC] Boba Fett Maxifig

is there any way you could send me the LDD file. i think that is the BEST minifig scale well minifig i have ever seen.

Thanx! And no there isn't.... Sorry to disappoint you, but I want to keep this maxifig a ‘one-of-a-kind’ for a while.

Edited by menq

Thanx! And no there isn't.... Sorry to disappoint you, but I want to keep this maxifig a ‘one-of-a-kind’ for a while.

could you send me some bigger pics to zmanlane@aol.com. i am going to a lego convention on saturday and want to show off your model if i can. full credit would go to you.

could you send me some bigger pics i am going to a lego convention on saturday and want to show off your model if i can. full credit would go to you.

Here is a link to a bigger picture on my website. I made it today because I added the blaster. Enjoy the convention tomorrow!

Edited by menq

Is the jetpack on the minifig modified in any way? Yes, MINIFIG. The top bit looks longer.

Is the jetpack on the minifig modified in any way? Yes, MINIFIG. The top bit looks longer.

No, this is the way it came out of the box. Why, do you have one with a different jetpack?

The addition of the gun is great. I agree that it being a bit smaller than scale is good, the regular blaster is awfully big for the LEGO fig's. Great great job.

this is the BEST lego maxifig boba fet mac ever. if you ever want to sell the instructions, plz tell me. my son has been wanting the lego version but yours is so much better.

That is awesome.

I realise you're new here (And that I'm not supposed to mini-mod :oh3: ) so I'll shoot it to you straight... generally, we don't revive old topics(i.e. topics from almost a year ago)- I know it's temoting, but it irratates some. Just a caution.

I realise you're new here (And that I'm not supposed to mini-mod :oh3: ) so I'll shoot it to you straight... generally, we don't revive old topics(i.e. topics from almost a year ago)- I know it's temoting, but it irratates some. Just a caution.

Ok thanks for the advice.

Seriously? An eight year necro. How do people even find these posts?