Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Soldier's Harbor

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 89c

The Soldiers love to hang around this area of the town, where the water is clear and also where they can taunt their prisoners.

soldierharbor1.jpg

soldierharbor3.jpg

soldierharbor2.jpg

soldierharbor4.jpg

Flickr Page.

Thanks!

Water looks great! The buildings look edible :pir_laugh2: but contain some nice architectural designs...

Its quite a nice technique. But I think its more suited to choppy high seas. Rather than shore port towns. Id like to see a small ship sailing on a 32x32 Blue Baseplate. :thumbup:

This is nice! I really like the water and some of the dtails on the buildings are great. I like the use of the classic colors but the buildings look a bit too cartoonish.

This is nice! I really like the water and some of the dtails on the buildings are great. I like the use of the classic colors but the buildings look a bit too cartoonish.

Yeah the colours remind me of Rasberry Cake:

695.jpg

The buildings look edible :pir_laugh2:

My thoughts exactly, looks a bit like gingerbread houses :pir-tongue: .

But that water sure does look amazing, even better than snot variations on water (this works especially better for rough seas), only 1024 pieces to cover a 32x32 plate would be a tad expensive, despite it being a fairly cheap part.

Edited by Fluyt

Very nicely done, that would actually be a sweet set, all those minifigs. :pir-blush:

Great technique on the water, looks so realistic

Yeah the colours remind me of Rasberry Cake:

695.jpg

I was gona say it reminds me of a gingerbread house, but this is just too funny Joey

The water looks great Erdy! I love it. The fortress itself is also very nice, it's a quite large cell for 1 prisoner. I'd almost say he has a comfortable life in there! :pir_laugh2:

Nice job! :thumbup:

Magnifico :pir_kiss: ! Your water technique is outstanding and the little harbor itself looks good as well, with the traditional rat in the prison :pir-laugh: !

I also love how you've done the brown walking way, it proves that simplicity is an art!

Please DO continue building like this, my dearest Pirate Regulator :thumbup: !

Come on now Joey, everything reminds you of raspberry cake!

I think this looks amazing. To me it doesnt look like rough water, but rather wind blowing over water in a harbor. I really like that.

-Super

********off topic***************

Come on now Joey, everything reminds you of raspberry cake!

... now I'm hungry for cake....

I like the water texture a lot. :thumbup::pir-classic:

I think the water looks great. It is exactely like what you see when the Bay is choppy. I was wondering what it would look like with some of the emerald greens wedges mixed in? That has to be the prettiest prison I have ever seen. I hope the pirate doesn't get teased too much for being imprisioned in something so adorable :pir_laugh2: