Darth_Ewok

I'm Leaving! I'm Coming Back! Do it all HERE.

Many many people have dogged me over this, and I hope me saying this now instead of a million times will work. I can't continue to do the tusken club any more, or really be active in this community. I wish I could, but I really can't commit. You guys can keep all what you want with the Tusken raiders in your avatars, but I won't be making any more. Honestly, when you see me on, it really is just to catch up on lego news.

Honestly, when you see me on, it really is just to catch up on lego news.

All the best and hope to see you around.

I have merged the topic in here.

Thanks.

Many many people have dogged me over this, and I hope me saying this now instead of a million times will work. I can't continue to do the tusken club any more, or really be active in this community. I wish I could, but I really can't commit. You guys can keep all what you want with the Tusken raiders in your avatars, but I won't be making any more. Honestly, when you see me on, it really is just to catch up on lego news.

Sad to see you go, care to say why? Or is it somethign you'd rather not share.

I'm just curious that's all, you were on of the first members I started remembering with your Tuskin activities.

School starts the 8th, so I won't be on as much :cry_sad:

Don't worry, I'll be on plenty :hmpf_bad:

If you're not going anywhere, then why post? :wacko: Do you really think people are that concerned that your school is starting?

If you're not going anywhere, then why post? :wacko: Do you really think people are that concerned that your school is starting?

I think the same question could be asked about anyone that posts that there "leaving" in thread. personally, i think we've strayed off the original intent of this thread. It went from people posting up about there 2 week long vacation out of the country, to there weekend at grandma's, or trip to the local grocery store. :wacko: So people seem to think this forum will come to a halt if there not on for a day or so. :hmpf:

This will likely be one of my final posts. I wanted to post a proper goodbye, instead of just fading into obscurity like some members do. I've lost touch with LEGO, and I haven't bought a set in two years, and when viewing the 2010 set threads and people are close to orgasming over some sets, I just shrug them off as passable. This along with personal problems, and changes in life, have all dispelled any interest I've had in my former hobby. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here on Eurobricks, from my dawning times when Vader, X-wing Yoda and Hobbes ruled the roost, to playing in my first Mafia game, I've enjoyed it all. I'd like to thank you all, and wish luck in life, love and LEGO!

Time to say goodbye Paesi che non ho mai Veduto e vissuto con te - (Got these of lyrics.com - don't blame me if there wrong :tongue: )

Edited by professor flitwick

This will likely be one of my final posts. I wanted to post a proper goodbye, instead of just fading into obscurity like some members do. I've lost touch with LEGO, and I haven't bought a set in two years, and when viewing the 2010 set threads and people are close to orgasming over some sets, I just shrug them off as passable. This along with personal problems, and changes in life, have all dispelled any interest I've had in my former hobby. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here on Eurobricks, from my dawning times when Vader, X-wing Yoda and Hobbes ruled the roost, to playing in my first Mafia game, I've enjoyed it all. I'd like to thank you all, and wish luck in life, love and LEGO!

Time to say goodbye Paesi che non ho mai Veduto e vissuto con te - (Got these of lyrics.com - don't blame me if there wrong :tongue: )

That's unfortunate to hear. :sad:

It's always sad to hear a fellow Eurobricks member leave, but there is more to life than LEGO, so I hope that you will still be happy. Hopefully you will return to this hobby in the future!

Good luck!

That's really sad...

You will be missed, flitwick. Have fun doing whatever you're going to do. Maybe someday you'll come back to say hello... But I guess I should doubt it, eh? :look:

Goodbye, Nicholas the guard...

Ahhhghhh! Dark Ages! Have fun!

He'll be back. Hopefully he's smart enough to keep his LEGO. :grin:

Oh no! Will you still be on PS3? We'll miss you, as everyone said... :cry_sad:

I was in Canada for three months, and I finally got back to my home, good 'ol Alaska! Now that my collection is back with me, I may start uploading MOCs, finally!

I was in Canada for three months, and I finally got back to my home, good 'ol Alaska! Now that my collection is back with me, I may start uploading MOCs, finally!

Topic merged.

Welcome back.

Welcome back perry! :sweet:

Looking forward to seeing some nice MOCs soon. :sweet:

CommanderFox

Im going to Vermont on the 25th and getting back on the 30th. It's my family's annual trip to our cousins. So I'm going to do some skiing at OKEMO (ski area) and since my uncle works there we get to go free :grin: .

Hey guys, have just come back recently from a week and a half vacation up at Anson's Bay Tasmania. There I had to endure the travesties of no power bar some needed for the fridge and oven, and a longdrop which had spiders lurking in it.

Still, I managed to have a blast a my shack, as we went craypotting and got some in my pot. Sadly the winds were quite southerly so our catches with fish were not quite to our expectations, and some commercial crayfish lifted our pots a couple of time as we found white paint chips on the edge of them.

Also got burnt a heap and nearly died on the most humid day of my life, which was then followed on that night by the biggest lightning storm I have ever seen in the distance lighting up the sky upon turning New Years.

So it was a nice break, but I'm glad to be back. Has anything interesting or newsworthy happened in my absence? Things seem slower than the last few times when I would always find a ton of new set discoveries on the front page.

And just to make this topic a little less wasted, what are some of your worst and best vacation experiences?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Sounds like you had a good time, glad to hear it.

The forums been moving along just fine. Classic pirates is recruiting a new blogger.

Did you miss the smurf name fiasco? it was kind of ridiculous.

I had grilled cheese for lunch yesterday.

My honeymoon in Playa Del Carmen Mexico was the best vacation I ever had, 7 days at an all-inclusive resort with my wife and we did lots of fun stuff, like repelling down a cliff, zip cording, and swimming in a natural cave.

Plus lots of beer and sun and water.

Speaking of beer, I think I need to make a run after work. It's the weekend man!!

Psst, I think this topic might help you, Batbrick. :wink:

Glad to hear you had a nice vacation, though. I actually think the forums are the busiest ever, although it might be just me, they're usually slow-normal this time of year after the holidays.

Glad to hear you had a nice vacation, though. I actually think the forums are the busiest ever, although it might be just me, they're usually slow-normal this time of year after the holidays.
Moiged!

Ah yes, I had forgotten about this topic.....embarrassed :blush: Thanks guys.

Still, glad to be back and hope my friends are still floating around here somewhere.

Batbrick Away! :devil: