Darth_Ewok

I'm Leaving! I'm Coming Back! Do it all HERE.

I made a thread for this purpose a few weeks ago. We really do need a place for that type of stuff.

I think we should Pin important topics like this, But not everyone visits the Community forum to see the annocements. So some people may wonder "Whats happened to him! Is he dead!".

So mabye you should move the Community forum up near the Website and Forums Section, Or just move these threads into that section.

Edited by Joey Lock

I think we should Pin important topics like this, But not everyone visits the Community forum to see the annocements. So some people may wonder "Whats happened to him! Is he dead!".

So mabye you should move the Community forum up near the Website and Forums Section, Or just move these threads into that section.

People frequently don't reply to pinned topics, they think they're off limits. As for moving things ... no, it's a community issue, it stays in community. We have enough non-LEGO topics floating around without more in the wrong places.

I made a thread for this purpose a few weeks ago. We really do need a place for that type of stuff.

Why?

But this is not important.

There's so many members here that trying to keep track of who's where is like a needle in a haystack...

Damn hard to find or even figure out why you should.

"It's smells like Teen Spirit post-count boosting!"

Hi just to let you know I am going away later today to Barcelona and I created a vig about what I hope to do their. You can see it here.

Prison?
Yes, I'm sure we all go to prison on a daily basis. :laugh:

Serious question:

Anyway, if you are arrested, spend the night in jail, and go to court the next day, how are you supposed to find time to tell everybody at EB where you're going?

I kind of doubt there would be any time, unless you just commited a crime and was going to turn yourself in. :look:

You sure you'd wanna go scuba diving with a ceiling over the water and big scary blue walls all around you? :tongue:

Nice idea, have a good vacation!

I'm at work for another 3 hours and then I'll be going home to let out my new puppy, but no one cares because this information is not important and no one knows me :tongue:

Edited by Big Cam

Hi all, it's been a while you heard from me, I'm currently moving in with my girlfriend. I'm so excited I want the world to know LOL not that you care but..

She gave me keys to her appartement 2 weeks ago and she asked me to move in little time later. So I did, actually I'm still doing it.

I sometimes wonder tho, I'm 22 (23 in a solid week, yay!) but I've never lived on my own. I go straight from my parents home to her home, is this good or bad?

To make this post a bit Lego related or interesting for you:

I decided to sell all my Lego that's in my way or I don't have the space for, the sets I keep will be the modular houses and some personal favorites like MMV, Gallardo, Custom Car Garage and that will be it more or less.

This means my Bricklink store will drastically increase in inventory over the next weeks, I hope to list everything by the end of September.

Feel free to share yor thoughts!

Hi everybody,

just got back from my holliday to France and then the USA.

(yeah, what a combination. :tongue: )

Kind regards,

Teddy

Edited by Teddy

You sure you'd wanna go scuba diving with a ceiling over the water and big scary blue walls all around you? :tongue:

Nice idea, have a good vacation!

Thanks :tongue: , I am having a good time and will be buying my lego tomorrow so see ya all soon.

Going to the Gold Coast, Queensland from Tasmania for a holiday this Saturday for two weeks! Can't wait, I've been twice before, and I'll finally be able to ride the Superman Escape! (And Batwing!). There is a possibility I'll be able to post occasionally while up there, but I'll say goodbye now! :cry_happy:

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

I guess you can you say that I'm back... I can't count on how much I will be posting here, but I assure you all, I will be around. I'll be very busy this year, but I'll somehow find time for Lego.

I guess you can you say that I'm back... I can't count on how much I will be posting here, but I assure you all, I will be around. I'll be very busy this year, but I'll somehow find time for Lego.
If you don't mind my asking, where were you and what will you be busy doing?

If you don't mind my asking, where were you and what will you be busy doing?

I was at camp, and I have school, hockey league, and other matters that need my time, not distracting things like the computer.

Nice to have you back, and don't worry, I kept the Tuskens in line. :tongue:

(BTW: Did you get my PM?)

Hi

I am now back from my vacation with a nice new lego set. I am glad with it but it is not that great as they seemed to overcharge on everything out there.

Given the choices, I guess we'll take prison as our excuse.

Now's the time to see if watching hours upon hours of Wentworth Miller acting cool will be worth it.

Ta-ta!

I'm going to be in Trondheim, Norway during the next week for an academic trip. I should still be able to post while I'm there.

Anyone know of good places to buy Lego over there?

I'm Back!

Actually I have been back for a few days now :classic:

I hope I see all my old friends around the forum!

Oddly enough there are a-lot of new faces, but most seem pretty cool :tongue:

I hope to do my first review for the Reviewers Academy sometime in the following weeks

Yes much patience is required as I am a very slow reviewer

I just came back from a vacation in the Netherlands (Zeeland). If anyone wondered where I went. It was fine, however, the other years I always could get my hands on some cheap LEGO. Not this year... Means I can put more in my upcomming project!

It's been a long time, almost a year in between posts actually, but I've decided to make my return.

I doubt that anyone will remember me, but hey, thought I might as well give the general population a heads up.

Just in case anyone was wondering where this phantom of a member came from... :b

||Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful