Sign in to follow this  
Dark Zion

Millenium Falcon : minifig midi scale

indexed.gif

Google translation :

Finally it is finished, my Millennium Falcon Personal. I am working since March 2009, and after several versions I think I've come to a result rather quite. In any case, I'm really proud and I look forward to your comments.

It's an average but can accommodate minifigs. It is more or less at my other JI (X-Wing and TIE).

So I said immediately, my Falcon has nothing to do with 7778. I have hair that stood up when I discovered this new model, but I soon reassured by seeing that the minifigs could be placed inside.

Measurements: length 27 cm, width 18 cm, height 9 cm

The minifigs are from sets 8038, 7749

Original texte :

Enfin il est terminé, mon Faucon millenium perso. J'y travaille depuis mars 2009, et après plusieurs versions je crois que je suis arrivé à un résultat plutôt pas mal. En tout cas, j'en suis vraiment très fier et j'ai hâte d'avoir vos commentaires.

C'est une version moyenne mais qui peut accueillir des minifigs. Il est d'ailleurs plus ou moins à l'échelle de mes autres MOC (X-wing et TIE).

Alors je vous le dit tout de suite, mon Faucon n'a rien à voir avec le 7778. J'ai les poiles qui se sont dressé quand j'ai découvert ce nouveau modèle mais je me suis vite rassuré en voyant que les minifigs ne pouvait y être placé à l'intérieur.

Mensuration : longueur 27 cm, largeur 18 cm, hauteur 9 cm

Les minifigs sont issus des sets 8038, 7749

Place au x photos :

faucon10.jpg

faucon11.jpg

faucon12.jpg

faucon13.jpg

faucon14.jpg

faucon15.jpg

faucon16.jpg

faucon17.jpg

faucon19.jpg

faucon20.jpg

faucon22.jpg

faucon24.jpg

faucon25.jpg

faucon26.jpg

faucon27.jpg

It looks real nice and I really wish the one out now could fit figs. The UCS is to expensive and the Hoth Falcon is too much on BL. Nice jod to go with your minifig midi scale ships. Is your Falcon white? It should be gray. The overall design is cool anyway.

Wow, I love it :wub:

I'm not into mini or midi-scale sets, but this would fit right in with the midi-minifigure-scale TIE Advanced from the Death Star set.

And you've asthonished me with the room it's got inside! And you captured all important details the Millennium Falcon has.

So thumbs up :thumbup:

That looks really great! While it's kind of stubby, you still captured the shape well and made it look really cute. I too was amazed at all the details inside. It looks really swooshable also, which is always great.

@JCC1004, you can tell it's not white in the picture with it and the X-Wing. The X-wing is certainly white, while this is grey.

I can't wait to see more midi-minifigure ships. What else do you have planned?

@JCC1004, you can tell it's not white in the picture with it and the X-Wing. The X-wing is certainly white, while this is grey.

I can see light gray grills on the Falcon. Darth Dark Zion, can you clear this up?

Edited by JCC1004

Wow that's a really good combination of midi-scaled building and minifigs :classic:

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

I have grown rather fond of models like this; cute, chubby little midi-models that can actually fit people! :laugh:

The space inside is a great surprise, and great idea for the cockpit.

Two thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I can see light gray grills on the Falcon. Darth Dark Zion, can you clear this up?

JCC1004 those are dark grey grills,not light grey.

Anyways great job on the overall construction, and design. Quite cute, four thumbs up :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This is great! :sweet: If the official midi-version was like this, I would buy it in a heartbeat! But without figures or an interior, the official version just doesn't interest me. But I LOVE your version! :wub:

Nice work! :thumbup:

Wow this is Amazing Dark Zion :cry_happy:

I love it how it fits so well with the minifigures :thumbup::wub:

I really like the X-Wing and the TIEs aswell :thumbup:

Well done again!

CommanderFox

Hello there!

Now this is really fantastic! Although being midi-scale you managed to get a great playable interior with minifigures. Also the accompanying ships are a pleasure to look at! So you're really making a business out of the new midi scale with minifigures started with Vader's TIE in the Death Star set. :classic:

Do the TIE fighters hold a pilot as well?

Great work!

~ Christopher

I never thought a model could be a true midi-scale minifig model. Clever how, although the X-Wing midi is to scale (roughly) with the Falcon, it can still fit a figure in. Good work. And a nice MOC to show for it!

YAY! I'm a citizen now!

Wow, that is a lovely falcon in true midi-scale. Plus you make it look like it has quite a bit of room on the inside.