Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 14A

We could run to the airport real quick, grab the barrel of fuel, run to the farm, fill the tractor up, and then hook up the tanker to the tractor and bring it to the EE. Or we could use Lorraine's semi, does that still have gas?
Or we could use the hand car to bring it in. (Yes, I get that you're being a jerk)

Not bad plans for movin' this here tanker fellas! I must admit I am not the most skilled man for this here sort of thing, but if anyone has a task fer me I'll be happy ta oblige!

For now though Mark, deal me in partner! I plan to learn this game, what it is it; some sort of variation on Texas Hold'Em?

Discussing a few plans to obtain fuel for the Crocodile, the group decides to...

(insert ingenious Wile E. Coyote plan here)

wile_e_coyote.jpg

The group arrives at the hand car eventually rolling it to the location of the fuel tanker. An attempt to move the tanker with ropes found in the train engine shed proves unsuccessful. :sad: It's a bit too heavy to pull by hand car.

I'm going to get my tractor and try to pull it to the Croc, just let it work..If not; PUSH! :tongue:

avmcfarlin.jpg

Anyone want'n to go with me to the farm?

You know the woods can be a bit dangerous around these parts. :look:

I'm in!

Yes, I'm running out of supplies and I've always wanted to see an old-style American abattoir homestead.

A man with such distinguished facial hair yet obvious shortsightedness could surely not do us any harm, despite what Herman says.

avjethro.jpg

Pick me, pick me!

avmcfarlin.jpg

Now haven't you been to our old farm a million times Jethro! :angry:

avjethro.jpg

I just want to drive the tractor Pops.

avmcfarlin.jpg

Dang nab'it boy! Okay, you could come. But don't be doin' nut'n that'll be gett'n you in trouble with this bunch of city slickers.

Even if they're pushy and irritat'n.

I suppose more of you folks are want'n to come...

Alright, I'll go. I'll be stepping carefully, though, making sure there's no bear traps under my feet before I step. :hmpf_bad:

Um, the fact that Alex added in Jethro makes me not want to go. :look:

Who is this Alex that ya'll speak of. I know no one would dare be disrespectful now, would they?

But that's cool Pete, I understand you're scared, not quite sure why, but that's cool.

I'll go, but I'm going to be incredibly cautious to the point that I'm going to tie myself to Jethro so that whatever happens to me also happens to him.

Yeah yeah, I'll go. But only becuase I miss the talking dog and hope you have more talking animals up there.

Jeb, Jethro, Schmelt, Max, Jim, and Snitchman leave the others in the Train Engine Shed to return to the farm. At last minute, Pete decides to stay behind with the others, and Charlie decides to take his place.

avmcfarlin.jpg

It'll be dark before we get back, so let's get a move on!

This Chapter will be divided for the visit back to the farm. Others may continue to post here.

avbrakes.jpg

Perhaps we might be able to obtain a small amount of fuel to see if we can get the Crocodile primed and started before the others come back...

Perhaps we might be able to obtain a small amount of fuel to see if we can get the Crocodile primed and started before the others come back...

Like that barrel of fuel behind City Hall or wherever it was?

There was a barrel of fuel at the airport, but that's a long way to walk... Or is it? *huh*

We could go get it, but only if the others don't get here before we come back.

avarin.jpg

Yes, that's right. As I recall, it wasn't that far from Main Street. Should we attempt to go get it?

Lets head fellas! I don't care how long this here walk is anymore, I just wanna get out of this town an' if that means we have ta go, then let's go!

In the meantime, would anyone like ta know how ta get rich quick? Gotta couple of pointers for ya.

Eleanor's wedding dress seems ample enough to soak up the whole barrel of gasoline. Then we can just ring her out into the croc. :sweet:

Eleanor's wedding dress seems ample enough to soak up the whole barrel of gasoline. Then we can just ring her out into the croc. :sweet:

Or alternatively, we can soak you in the gasoline and then throw you into the croc. With a little help from the axe if you don't fit in one piece. :devil:

Now who else wants to share their fantastic ideas out loud? :hmpf_bad:

Miss Eleanor's dress is quite ample in general, eh? eh? Haha! :laugh:

Now who else wants to share their fantastic ideas out loud? :hmpf_bad:

Eep! My sincerest apologies Miss! You know I owe you a life debt, if there is anything you need? :blush: