Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Sinister

Creations - Tabletown Replenisher Army Tankers.

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The Replenisher Tanker is the standard tanker transport for the Tabletown Armed forces, able to swiftly supply large quantities of fuel of all grades to the front lines.

Replenisher_001.JPG

Replenisher_012.JPG

Replenisher_013.JPG

Dr. S.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

i´m sorry to say that i don´t like it but its not up to your usual standards. the headlights would look better with a 2x1 tile.

and the bottom of the tank at the very least should be replaced. 2x2 inverted slopes perhaps.

other than that i kinda expected the tabletown army to have something more modern look after its fuel needs.

i´m sorry to say that i don´t like it but its not up to your usual standards. the headlights would look better with a 2x1 tile.

They are the same lights on most of my more recent vehicles, I like a bit of consistency across the fleet.

and the bottom of the tank at the very least should be replaced. 2x2 inverted slopes perhaps.

I disagree, there are taps there for accessing the fuel and the shape broadly follows the line of a typical tanker. What would inverted slopes add? Not a lot.

other than that i kinda expected the tabletown army to have something more modern look after its fuel needs.

Fuel is fuel! :tongue:

Dr. S.

Thats a very good suspension system! Im just wondering whether it would work with a Mine. Is the belly of the car armour plated? So no shrapnel can get into the gasoline.

Thats a very good suspension system! Im just wondering whether it would work with a Mine. Is the belly of the car armour plated? So no shrapnel can get into the gasoline.

We tend not to spend TOO much on making these things indestructible - new troops are easily conscripted. :wink:

Dr. S.

That looks really good, Dr. S!

The use of the Duplo trees as the fuel tank is a great idea, and the smoothness of it (no studs showing) makes it look really nice.

The suspension is a great addition, too!

We tend not to spend TOO much on making these things indestructible - new troops are easily conscripted. :wink:

Dr. S.

Well it could be a good way to raise troop morale. Because it could help you advance through any terrain with smiles on the troopers faces whilst sitting in trenches awaiting there long awaited fuel to advance or retreat. So they can then advance towards the enemy like Blitzkrieg. :thumbup:

Edited by Joey Lock

That looks really good, Dr. S!

The use of the Duplo trees as the fuel tank is a great idea, and the smoothness of it (no studs showing) makes it look really nice.

The suspension is a great addition, too!

I haven't played with Duplo with a long time, if not ever (don't remember if my childhood big bricks were duplo or megablocks). They are compatible with regular Lego pieces? Aren't they huge?

I haven't played with Duplo with a long time, if not ever (don't remember if my childhood big bricks were duplo or megablocks). They are compatible with regular Lego pieces? Aren't they huge?

It's not really a Duplo piece, but it is big. Regular studs though. You can see it here:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?q...ple+Curved+Ends

Comes in plain green as well.

Dr. S.

Good to see you back in army mode, doc.....

Interesting cylindrical technique, but I spotted where it was from right away. Can we have some pictures of it at work?