Sign in to follow this  
michaelozzie

Pirate Island Hideout

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 89b

Well i have got the pirate building bug again. This is the pirates hideout on a rocky coast. The old hanging tree is the landmark they lookout for to find this spot.

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

Nice scene. All the foliage makes it lively and green. The hut is nicely done, but may be a little small. One suggestion though: the hanging tree may be a better hanging tree when you let is hang over the water some more, right on the edge of that rock. It's a bit too straight for my taste.

Nice house (with those pillars), the ship's wheel is also a nice add to give it a more pirate-look. Like some other people said there are some interesting trees in it as well.

Well i have got the pirate building bug again.

It is not a harmful disease or something. :pir_laugh2:

Nice MOC you've made there! I like the water and the cliffs a lot. :thumbup:

The foliage is nice as well, but I think the building is rather small, it looks comfy though. :pir-classic:

Overall you have done a nice job building this.

Wowza! I am just starting to embark on a similar Western MOC, and this is a great source of inspiration!

The rock scaping is top-notch, and the wooden building really well integrated. :thumbup:

The vegetation adds a lot to this MOC, rather than cluttering it up which can sometimes be the case.

I would only recommend using trans cheese slopes instead of tiles for the waves, tp give it a more natural look.

I know mods don't like single word comments but if everything is said, I just can say that I agree and find it lovely.

Ack! Ye've given' me tha "bug" too! *cough* *runs off to build piratey MOCs* :pir_laugh2:

Great looking island you've got there, it makes a good lair for yer pirates! :thumbup:

Very cool MOC, Makes me want to break out all my old LEGO's and make something.

One suggestion though: the hanging tree may be a better hanging tree when you let is hang over the water some more, right on the edge of that rock. It's a bit too straight for my taste.

If you see the skeleton in chain hanging from the limb of the tree... That I do think, is why its called "Hanging" Tree... :pir_laugh2:

Nice MOC! :pir-classic::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: for you. :pir-laugh:

If you see the skeleton in chain hanging from the limb of the tree... That I do think, is why its called "Hanging" Tree... :pir_laugh2:

I got that, but you could make it a 'double' hanging tree... often the trees right on the edge of the rocks hang over, so it would look even more natural.