MrTools

New set with Jango Fett soon?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

While at the LEGO store yeaterday i noticed a jango fett pen with all the other ones, but this one had a lot of chrome on it and looked different from the past version.

2851070-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Sow with this new minifigure could there be a possibility of a set with Jango?

Could somone delete this topic, i double posted. Sorry :blush:

That truly is odd.

I took a quick look on BrickLink and you can notice a few things in the image below. Well, first, Jango has a black waist. Second, the pen has a pattern on it. And I'm not really to sure what else, but heck, here's the pic:

Er, sorry, I was wrong.

I don't think we'll be getting a set with Jango just yet, and this really doesn't mean anything, because it was released last year... :look:

Link to BrickLink

Edited by Striker

That pen is actually somewhat old, so I doubt that there will be a new minifig based off of that anytime soon. However, with the 10th Anniversary of Episode II coming up in 2012, I think it wise that LEGO release a new version of him, young Boba, and Taun We.

-May the Force be with you.

Which Lego store? I'm going to the Cincinnati store on Monday or Tuesday. Did the legs look like normal or like the picture you posted? This sounds like that Chrome 3PO pen.

There is supposed to be a pen with a chrome Threepio too, but that doesn't mean that they will start giving out chrome Threepios again. :wink:

Edit: Damn. JCC1004 beat me to it. :grin:

There's also one with a Tusken, but that doesn't mean we'll get new sets with Tuskens either, even though it's kind of possible, considering the rumors of a Landspeeder set.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

The legs are like the ones in the picture, sadly. They are at pretty much every LEGO store I know of and have been to in the US. They are also at the Toys R Us here in Killeen.

-May the Force be with you.

I got a Darth Maul pen for Christmas last year and it was awful. The only good part is his cloth cape. TLG is now adding chrome to draw buyer's attention to these monstrosities. TLG probaly won't made him soon. I doubt that in 2012 we'll see him. This year was Ep.1's 10th anniversary and we only got CW. :sick: I hope CW is over soon and We get more OT and PT back.

Edited by JCC1004

So, is the helmet removable? :sweet: If not, that is crap not worth buying.

So, is the helmet removable? :sweet: If not, that is crap not worth buying.

You have to unscrew the pen and then take it off. It fits loosely on a real fig head and has a stud on the top of the helmet. It's not worth buying at all.

Eventhough I'm not very convinced about this, I would like to see a new Slave I or a Kamino Battle set :classic:

I live in lousiana there is no lego store except for retailers.The only retailer in my town is wal mart. My walmart has the suckiest collection of legos ever-_-.Ther do have toys r us in metarie:D.

I am not sure if there is going to be a new set with Jango Fett. I hope TLC does not make a new Jango Fett set because I paid quite a lot for Jango Fett on ebay. So my guess is no.

LegoKing

I got the first (and only) Jango Fett set. I would like to see another one perhaps with just an updated Slave 1 and minifig. Also, remember we got the new Clone jet packs? Perhaps we will get a Jango with a detachable helmet and jet pack.

I am not sure if there is going to be a new set with Jango Fett. I hope TLC does not make a new Jango Fett set because I paid quite a lot for Jango Fett on ebay. So my guess is no.
If it is new and different then the old one should not go down in value, I think. Luckily I got the old Slave I with Jango for $20 a year or two ago. :grin:
Also, remember we got the new Clone jet packs? Perhaps we will get a Jango with a detachable helmet and jet pack.
That's right. Those jetpacks really increase our chances of getting a new Jango. Hopefully it would be painted or printed though, not just plain silver.

Got my hopes up for a moment when I saw the title to this thread. Anyway like the others I do hope we will get a new Jango soon. I suspect if they redesign Jango then that should maintain the price of the existing Jango while giving people who missed out and can't afford the existing Jango a chance of getting Jango.

Well although it would be very nice to get a new set with jango in it is unlikely. I never knew that these pens were awful. Well anyway can someone clarify to me if this is a new pen or not as I have gotten a little confused now.

Well although it would be very nice to get a new set with jango in it is unlikely. I never knew that these pens were awful. Well anyway can someone clarify to me if this is a new pen or not as I have gotten a little confused now.

Nope, not new, it's from 2008. :wink:

Wrong, Striker. Check S@H, it is new. Or at least a remake of the 2008 pen. Compare:

1713-2.jpg2851070-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

The new one has a chrome helmet and purple belt and seems to have a different type of purple.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

All this talk about Fett's is exciting me. :grin:

I really hope we get a set with any type if Fett in a set (hopefully medium size) soon!

They're my fave characters yet I don't have any figs of them...yet :tongue:

Also that purple one looks awsome! Does anyone know if you can remove the fig from the pen?

They're my fave characters yet I don't have any figs of them...yet :tongue:

Why don't you get the magnet set with Boba in it then? It's a normal fig, you know.

Other than that, there is also a good chance we might get some mandalorians soon since they are featured in the CW Season 2.

Also that purple one looks awsome! Does anyone know if you can remove the fig from the pen?

Of course you can. That's the whole point of these pens, to assemble them yourself. But these pen-figs are crap, as mentioned on the first page.

It is just an pen. Something to promote the theme. And because it is special, they chrome it.

-Omi

...the 10th Anniversary of Episode II coming up in 2012...

10 years already? :oh3: I feel old now...

Anyhoo, there probably will not be a new Jango in the near future; considering that the focus is now CW ( :sick: ) we may get another Mandalorian. But probably no Jango.

Why don't you get the magnet set with Boba in it then? It's a normal fig, you know.

Not really, there are tons of topics about it. They have different arm and hip molds. I noticed on the hips that the Lego logo is tured. The plastic is cheaper too.

If they do release a Jango Fett figure again, I'd like to see him have printing on his arms and legs similar to the Cloud City Boba Fett.

Not really, there are tons of topics about it. They have different arm and hip molds. I noticed on the hips that the Lego logo is tured. The plastic is cheaper too.

Well, yes, but I meant they work just like normal figs.