Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Episode 14

Season 1

Episode 14

The Battle of Nekt: Death

Catch-up:

Versilles, Boom and Lofsurra, along with three clones named Cell, Sir, and unknown clone #12, are trying to escape the planet Nekt, on which they are stranded. Gruff is sending them a rescue team, whle the Dark Jedi still lurks around somewhere.

Many thanks to Alpha for the sabers, which I promtly ruined by adding light to the scene. I now know that lighting effects should be added before light sabers... oh well.

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Page3.jpg

Page4.jpg

Page5.jpg

Page6.jpg

Page7.jpg

Page8.jpg

Page9.jpg

Page10.jpg

Page11.jpg

Page12.jpg

Page13.jpg

Page14.jpg

Page15.jpg

Page16.jpg

Page17.jpg

(This is the only part I feel needs some clarification, Sir, the blue armed clone, fell from the gunship, probaly pulled down by the Dark Jedi using the force)

Page18.jpg

Page19.jpg

Page20.jpg

Page21.jpg

Page22.jpg

Page23.jpg

Page24.jpg

Page25.jpg

I hope that Lofsurra's death at least minorly made you sad. I know you didn't really get a chance to know him, but you will have well known character's dying at some point. His is the first death of many! :grin:

And, since it's the end of a story arc, here's the questions!

1. What was your favorite episode in this story arc (episodes 10-14).

2. Could you name the main character's of this arc?

3. Would you be able to do a very basic recap of this story arc? Could you try to?

4. What do you want to see more of from now on?

-Zeph

1.My favourite episode was episode 10.

2.The main characters are versillies,lofsurra,gruff and some more secoundary characters are the clones,cell,the dark one and boom.

3.The team land on the planet nekt with a their new friends, upon arriving they found out this was the planet in which some drugs were grown on. Their was also a dark one who wanted to kill them for some reason.They find they must gather and leave the planet.

4. Well I would have really liked to see this team go aboard a ventor but it then gets assulted by droid ships. After this single episode you could make them appear on a planet after falling in an escape pod.

I liked this episode a lot and it made good sense however it is a little bit of a shame they are now leaving the planet.(Wait in fact are they leaving the planet). Anyway good episode and very nice lightsaber effects.

Thank you for the fantastic feedback Eskallon. It's nice to have at least 1 faithful reader!

Well I know how you must have felt before with no comments, with my comic series being the least liked on EB. Anyway when will the next comic be out.

Oh and I think that a lot more people would like the comic if they knew about it as not too many people visit this forum.

Thank you for the fantastic feedback Eskallon. It's nice to have at least 1 faithful reader!

I've read all of your comics too , there awesome p.s I almost cried when lofsurra died :cry_sad: