Sign in to follow this  
BlueBard

MOC: Vehicles au gogo!

Hello everyone! I've been a little busy these last weeks but now I've a bit of time I'm going to post (finally! I know... :hmpf::tongue: ) the last buildings for my never-ending City Display and all the elements I've built for. As you can suppose there are going to be a lot of vehicles involved in so here I present you the last ones I've made. Hope you like them! :classic:

v-bluecar.jpg

v-green_little_car.jpg

v-bluemv.jpg

v-blacksportcar.jpg

This one is based on Silent-Sigfig's low rider design

And now some MODs:

v-policecar.jpg

v-ambulance.jpg

v-icecreamcart.jpg

All the cars have now decal plates, here are two samples (I know the print is not excellent, I'm going to replace them for the definitive display):

v-plates.jpg

v-plates2.jpg

Comments are allways welcome! :wink:

Nice cars, I think the black car is a bit too wide, but the transformed-into-an-icecream-truck-camper is great! I think the oversized icecream on the top of the truck could do with some color though (the brown is a little dark).

My favourite is the Ice Cream truck. I also like the station wagon with the surfboard on it. The shape of it looks very realistic :thumbup: Overall Great job :classic:

I agree with most of the comments above. The black car looks out of place. The ambulance and the police car don't really look all that different from sets. The surfer's car and the ice cream van are the nicest of the lot. the van seems to combine bits I like about the camper van with bits I like about the joker's "I scream" van.

Cheers,

Ralph

Thanks for the nice comments, people :wink: It seems everybody likes the ice cream camper! :sweet:

The black car looks out of place.

About the black one it seems it's not so popular :sad: I'm not a big fan of it neither, I just wanted to try the low rider design in black. I think I won't include it in the main display :sceptic:

I think the oversized icecream on the top of the truck could do with some color though (the brown is a little dark).

I know, at fisrt I thought at something similar to Joker's van but as I don't have many "exotic" coloured bricks I decided to try some kind of chocolate&nuts :classic:

The ambulance and the police car don't really look all that different from sets. The surfer's car and the ice cream van are the nicest of the lot. the van seems to combine bits I like about the camper van with bits I like about the joker's "I scream" van.

Cheers,

Ralph

Thanks! About the police car and the ambulance it's true they're not "new" at all, I just wanted to do the "not everybody's version" :wink:

I really like your ice-cream van and your blue car with surfboard. :thumbup:

But maybe your ice-cream van could use some more colors.

the Inventor

I really like your ice-cream van and your blue car with surfboard. :thumbup:

But maybe your ice-cream van could use some more colors.

the Inventor

Thanks! About the van I know it could be more coloured but I wanted to keep the camper model as reconigzable as possible changing only the minimum of pieces, and I'm really running out of bricks with all the display :grin:

Thanks! About the van I know it could be more coloured but I wanted to keep the camper model as reconigzable as possible changing only the minimum of pieces, and I'm really running out of bricks with all the display :grin:

I think you made a good decision about the camper. It needs to be recognisable as you said it was a MOD :classic: