Sign in to follow this  
Artizan

Time for another Midi-Moc: AT-TE

indexed.gif

My second midi-scale moc, this time I'am bringing a land vehicle, the all terrain tactical enforcer, AT-TE from Star Wars.

3823835950_cd53a672e3.jpg

Main view:

3823836254_985f612c3c.jpg

3823835728_aa2d81e533.jpg

Side view:

3823029433_f0b58eddb6.jpg

Top view:

3823834858_980f129712.jpg

Rear view:

3823029693_b19c9603bd.jpg

Hope you enjoy it, comments and feedback are welcome!

That is really good Artizan! :sweet: The feet could use enlarging slightely. I suggest using the next size dish up for the middle legs, placing this under the one there arlready. I would use this tactic for the other feet as well.

Other than that, amazing work! :classic:

I really like your midi-scale mocs, and this one I like the best. :thumbup:

But as said before the feet are on the skinny and small side, other than that its perfect.

Could you make a picture with your AT-TE and your Laat-i

the Inventor

This is awesome work, Artizan! Color me impressed. :thumbup:

The design of the center leg is really nice, and I like how well the old-school grey wings work on the front -- none of the newer wedge plates would fit as nicely. I will agree with the others that you should bump the feet up a dish size, but that'd be my only complaint.

I'm working on a few midi-scale ships myself, but I don't have nearly as fast a turnaround time as you seem to. Someday I'll finish one and post it, I swear... :tongue: Until then, I look forward to more of yours -- got any CIS vessels in the pipeline?

Very nice mod. Just to echo the others that the legs need to be larger and longer. Looks stubby at the moment. Remins me of an armadillo.

I have an idea of its size from the stud counts but are you able to add a photo with a minifig standing next to it?

I have thought about your opinions about the feet but as you can see the feet of AT-TE are not that big and my creation seems to get the right proportions. I replaced the smaller front discs with bigger middle one but they look really funny.

3831114770_811ddd946f.jpg