Sign in to follow this  
gcarstensen

MOC: southern pacific GP40P-2

traintech1.jpg

1250349662m_DISPLAY.jpg

these engines were GP40-2's with steam boilers for use on passenger trains. I had this engne sitting on my shelf for about 2 months before i bought the 1x4 tiles that needed to finish the doors. Not much else to say really. Enjoy!

Those are very, very nice trucks. I like it.. My all time favorite locomotive is the GP50 because of an Athearn locomotive I got when I was 8 or 9. Since they're pretty much the same locomotive, I like it a lot.

I like to the Locomotive and your construction, it's a good job, but I realy don't like the colors of the Locomotive, but I understand that the people not always have all the necessary parts, like me. Continues the good work.

Interesting train engine Gcar, with all the tiles. Does it have a motor? A couple more pictures of the roof and rear would be nice to see.

Interesting train engine Gcar, with all the tiles. Does it have a motor? A couple more pictures of the roof and rear would be nice to see.

how is this ? there's more on brickshelf

12503496641_DISPLAY.jpg

12503496652_DISPLAY.jpg

he, that looks really cool .... and different. I liked what you did with the ventilation on the top

Maybe the color could be a bit happier, but overall is it a nice build