simonjedi

Found MOC : Outrider out of midi-falcon

Nice find :thumbup:. Even though I saw it a while back on The Brothers Brick it's still great. It was only a matter of time until someone tried it though.

cool moc you found Simonjedi. I also saw this on brothers brick and it looks great in midi scale. Id love to make something like that :cry_happy:

Great find, Simonjedi! I remember the instructions for the 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer had a picture of an Outrider using pieces from the set, but it didn't look that good. I think the Midi-Scale Falcon definitely was much better for the Outrider.

Great find, Simonjedi! I remember the instructions for the 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer had a picture of an Outrider using pieces from the set, but it didn't look that good. I think the Midi-Scale Falcon definitely was much better for the Outrider.

By chance, is there a link to the instructions for the above Midi Outrider, if so could you post a link here? Thanks!

This might be the only reason I've ever seen to like midscale. It looks absolutely game accurate and solidly whooshable. Plus I've always had a soft spot for the Outrider, so ...

Nice find. :thumbup:

The Outrider looks COOLer than the original MF design ! :grin:

Love the weapons and one huge engine - too cool ! :grin:

Lucky find I say and I'm a conformist! ! :yoda:

Hmm, it's very nicley done and photographed well, but it looks so much like a Falcon that I don't like it becasue it just looks like a falcon with the cockpit sideways.

Nice! I always knew that there was an uncanny resemblance between the MF and the Outrider :thumbup:

Hey, I know that! That's Nannan's! It was on TBB months ago! Very old, but nice find! Glad you brought it to EB, it's a great MOC! :thumbup:

I think it was part of the Falcon Review that TBB did, too.

Thats a cool find simonjedi! :thumbup:

I really like. :thumbup:

The desing is spot on!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Hey, I know that! That's Nannan's! It was on TBB months ago! Very old, but nice find! Glad you brought it to EB, it's a great MOC! :thumbup:

I think it was part of the Falcon Review that TBB did, too.

Indeed I posted this MOC on TBB last summer. It was sold to a buyer around the holidays with proceeds donated to charity. I don't have any instructions for the model.

Great MOC Nannan :thumbup:

You cant escape the searching eyes of the EB members, so post up those MOCs here on EB :laugh:

Oh wow :cry_happy: that looks really nice !! I'm not really into the midi stuff but it hard to turn away from this ! nice details and accuracy with what limited resources you have.

looks fantastic Nannan :thumbup:

theres enough pictures to build this model without instructions.

now who is gonna build an outrider from the ucs falcon?

The Outrider looks COOLer than the original MF design ! :grin:

Blasphemy! :tongue::wink: The Outrider doesn't hold a candle to the Millennium Falcon. That said... as replicas of the Outrider go, this is certainly a nice one.

theres enough pictures to build this model without instructions.

now who is gonna build an outrider from the ucs falcon?

Great challenge, perhaps a contest is due for those lucky few who have one? :tongue:

I just realized this topic was started in August though.