clonefactory

The Clone Factory - Rocket Battle Droid

KimT: Please move this to the appropriate section when you woule like.

While this figure is included in the Lego set 8016 - Hyena Droid Bomber, I didn't think that it was done justice. First viewed in The Clone Wars show "Rising Malevolence"

I have been working on it for a while as creating a color match for dark orange was hard. The headlamp is removable but is also tight enough to pick the figure up by this accessory.

I am not sure about production as yet due to a shortage of dark orange droid pieces and the difficulty in the casting. Stay tuned to my site when I reveal the new Droid Commando and some other small goodies in Sept.

droid_hunter.jpg

It looks nice, bit I think you should add Dark Grey to the areas shown in the pic below.

Rocket_battle_droid.jpg

But other than that, great job on the custom casting and such. Any idea when the site will be back up and running?

That is very good clonefactory. :sweet: Much like LEGO's model would be like, but I think you should add the grey markings.

Apart from that, awseome, and I also look forward to the website being re-opened. :classic:

Greetings,

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Very nice. With the grey patterning this would be just perfect. I like how you used the clone helmet torch for the headlamp.

cool addition to the droid. I agree with everyone else that you should add grey markings on it then I think the minifig would be complete.

Great work

Nice droids I also agree with most people here and think you should add a bit of grey.

Thanks all for the replys. I do appreciate the feedback. Coloring up the orange with some dark grey would definately make the piece more realistic. It has been my goal from the begining however to create pieces that fit seamlessly in the Lego genre. Multi colored pieces are somewhat rare.

In response to the blaster it was purchase form the little arms shop.

A very nice custom you've done there.

Since this has been 'outpaged', I'll move it to the MCW for further feedback and comments :thumbup: