Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 6

BannerShrink.jpg

*Knock knock knock*

IMG_2997.jpg

"You again? This is the third night this week you've come to see me..."

IMG_3000.jpg

"Can you blame me? I need men like you at times like these. So, now that I am here, I guess this means you can't go out and kill someone tonight?"

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

"Well, it does mean I don't have to go out..."

IMG_3007.jpg

*BANG!*

IMG_3008.jpg

Donna/Darth_Legois lay dead on the floor. She was a femme fatale, and had been working with the Scum in order to gain more power in Guilder City.

IMG_3012.jpg

Upon disposing of Donna's body, the pistol-wielding vigilante headed off to the Aventine, where a meeting was to be held between a couple of the other town members.

IMG_2977.jpg

When he arrived however, the place was empty.

IMG_2979.jpg

Suddenly the back door slammed open, and a figure wielding a sub machine gun emerged.

IMG_2984.jpg

The vigilante drew his pistol, but he wasn't fast enough. *Ratatatatatat!*

IMG_2987.jpg

*Ratatatatatat!*

IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

"Urgh! No... I have failed you, Gloria... Ugh." The man with the pistol was dead. The other figure quickly drove off into the night.

IMG_2992.jpg

That morning, The people of Guilder City were faced with a terrible sight - Robert Concini/Bob the Construction Man had been gunned down in the middle of the Aventine. He was a member of the Town.

IMG_2995.jpg

Rules:

Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition...

- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).

- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)

- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either

- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.

- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.

- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game

- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.

Players:

Henry.jpg Hinckley - Henry

Aida.jpg Alice - Aida Sirna

ChSamuel.jpg Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens

Shawn-2.jpg ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante

Christopher.jpgkeetong NewRight - Christopher Tortelini

Joey-2.jpg Quarryman - Joey Quinn

FrWalters.jpg WhiteFang - Father Walters

Carlo.jpg Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson

Sal.jpg Striker - Sal

Zita.jpg Zapper Brick - Zita

The Dead

Vincent-1.jpg YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted Off, Day 1

DrAgon.jpg Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1

GusStaines.jpg AwesomeStar - Augustus "Gus" Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1

Stephen-2.jpg Zepher - Stephen (Town): Voted Off, Day 2

Eugene-2.jpg Escape the Fate - Eugene (Town): Murdered, Night 2

Jerry-3.jpg Jim Butcher - Jerry Buscemi (Scum): Voted Off, Day 3

Donald.jpg Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Artie.jpg Sandy - Artie Sanders (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Michelle.jpg Millacol88 - Michelle (Town): Voted Off, Day 4

Lorraine-2.jpg Lego12 - Lorraine (Town): Murdered, Night 4

Rose.jpg Ricecracker - Rose (No Allegiance): Voted Off, Day 5

Donna.jpg Darth Legois - Donna (Scum): Murdered, Night 5

Robert.jpg Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini (Town): Murdered, Night 5

Reserves:

- NewRight

- nintha

- General Armendariz

- samthelegoman1

- space hulk

- Adam

10 players remain. A majority of 6 votes is required to condemn.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Not Robert! Our vigilante helped us kill a scum, but he was took down! There's only 10 of us left, can we make a decision without placing another Town member in danger?

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE SAME? We win one, we lose one. Can't we ever just kill a scum and not lose? :angry:

Robert, you may not have always known who to trust, but you tried hard and you were a good man, thank you for all that you did, especially picking off a scum as your last action. You will be sorely missed.

Donna, rot in hell with the rest of your kind.

So, here we go again, but at least we're a little closer to cleaning up this town.

Anyone learn anything last night?

Rest in Peace, Robert. I said Donna was Scum. I was right, wasn't I?

Yes, Shawn, I don't know if you're Scum or not, but I agree, It's how it always happens. :hmpf_bad:

Poor Robert, risking his life for us like that, and now he's dead :cry_sad: I hope he's now in Heaven with his beloved Gloria.

I said Donna was Scum. I was right, wasn't I?

Pardon my forgetful mind, but when did you say that? (I don't doubt that you did, I just can't remember it happening, there's been so much going on lately, easy to miss something)

Poor Robert, risking his life for us like that, and now he's dead :cry_sad: I hope he's now in Heaven with his beloved Gloria.

Pardon my forgetful mind, but when did you say that? (I don't doubt that you did, I just can't remember it happening, there's been so much going on lately, easy to miss something)

When did I say it? Well, I suppose I didn't, but donna did mention something about being on the list, and she was right, sorry, I forgot to verbally attack her.

DAMN! That really stinks.

Ok, here's what I know, for a fact!

TOWNIES

Chief Stevens / Stash2sixx, innocent

Christopher / Keetong, innocent

Shawn / ImperialShadows, innocent

Sal / Striker, innocent

Zita - you spoke out way too much to save Jerry's megablocks the other day, therefore you are one of the top suspects on my list of SCUM!

Carlo - You have been too quiet during this entire ordeal, just as Donna was. Donna was SCUM, I think you are too, or at least the tommy gun killer. What say you?

Father Walters - Not sure which way to go with you, but as a priest, you are a yappy basturd! You told Michelle I was an investigator, because she came back and asked why I had told you one thing, and then told her another. No one ever suspects the priest, and you do kinda look like Mr. Big, who is SCUM.

You three could really use some proof of some type, along with one of the top four people on this list to help backup your story!

Quinn - you look to be innocent, but I have no proof at this point.

Alice - you also look to be innocent, but again, no proof.

Henry, I feel you are innocent also, I just wish I had some proof on you guys.

These three need support from any of our loyal TOWN members, so if anyone can back them up, that would be great, for them and for us.

So, how many scumbags we got left in this town? A mob killer for sure, and I have no idea how many others, but we still out number them. The question is, for how much longer?

DAMN! That really stinks.

Ok, here's what I know, for a fact!

TOWNIES

Chief Stevens / Stash2sixx, innocent

Christopher / Keetong, innocent

Shawn / ImperialShadows, innocent

Sal / Striker, innocent

Zita - you spoke out way too much to save Jerry's megablocks the other day, therefore you are one of the top suspects on my list of SCUM!

Carlo - You have been too quiet during this entire ordeal, just as Donna was. Donna was SCUM, I think you are too, or at least the tommy gun killer. What say you?

Father Walters - Not sure which way to go with you, but as a priest, you are a yappy basturd! You told Michelle I was an investigator, because she came back and asked why I had told you one thing, and then told her another. No one ever suspects the priest, and you do kinda look like Mr. Big, who is SCUM.

You three could really use some proof of some type, along with one of the top four people on this list to help backup your story!

These three need support from any of our loyal TOWN members, so if anyone can back them up, that would be great, for them and for us.

So, how many scumbags we got left in this town? A mob killer for sure, and I have no idea how many others, but we still out number them. The question is, for how much longer?

I tryed to save Jerry, my good sir, becuase I suscpected that Jerry was indeed Scum, and that Shawn ws playing his 'meat-shield" tactic and that if we did vote off Jerry, the fickle public would hail him as a hero. Obviously you have your facts all wrong. :tongue: Just because they support Shawn, means they're loyal? And what do I have to do, Paint "I defended Jerry because of the meat-shield" on my head? Shut your Megablocks. :hmpf_bad:

I had no, and never thought of, having an alliance with her. I want to rid this town of scum. Anyone remember Eugine or Lorraine? Why would I ally myself with people who killed my family!

I had no, and never thought of, having an alliance with her. I want to rid this town of scum. Anyone remember Eugine or Lorraine? Why would I ally myself with people who killed my family!

Huh? Who's "she"? Your whole post made no sence, explain it. :tongue:

Donna. Samuel seems to think I am scum, since I have little to say.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. :wink:

Hey Samuel, you seem awfully quiet, then you must be Scum! Of course! :hmpf:

I can't believe I thought Donna was a townsperson. I should have believed all of you, and I'm sorry. :sadnew:

I can't believe they killed our only killer left. :look:

What are we going to do? By the time we vote off all the suspected scum, we'll all be dead! :oh:

I can't believe I thought Donna was a townsperson. I should have believed all of you, and I'm sorry. :sadnew:

I can't believe they killed our only killer left. :look:

What are we going to do? By the time we vote off all the suspected scum, we'll all be dead! :oh:

Ya, this'll be hard......

Everyone, why would Donna support Shawn unless Shawn was Scum too? She wouldn't. If Shawn was loyal, she would have attacked him, not defended Shawn.

Vote:Shawn/ImperialShadows

I sincerely believe that Quinn is loyal. I know he was on the first day and given how quickly we got the boss, who appears to have been doing the converting, I doubt he was turned.

And what do I have to do, Paint "I defended Jerry because of the meat-shield" on my head? Shut your Megablocks. :hmpf_bad:

Or you could just wear a "I defended Jerry because I'm scum" or "I defended Jerry because I'm a moron" sign. Let's not forget those possibilities.

Ya, this'll be hard......

Everyone, why would Donna support Shawn unless Shawn was Scum too? She wouldn't. If Shawn was loyal, she would have attacked him, not defended Shawn.

You do realise that scum will go along with loyal citizens to cause confusion and try to help themselves look less guilty. Typically, however, loyal citizens don't fight so much for scum like you have, especially after it's been proven that they were wrong. Should we jump to a conclusion about that?

And seriously, are you accusing every person who ever voted the same as me of being scum? That's quite revealing. I guess the whole town is scum except for you, in your confused little mind.

I sincerely believe that Quinn is loyal. I know he was on the first day and given how quickly we got the boss, who appears to have been doing the converting, I doubt he was turned.

Or you could just wear a "I defended Jerry because I'm scum" or "I defended Jerry because I'm a moron" sign. Let's not forget those possibilities.

You do realise that scum will go along with loyal citizens to cause confusion and try to help themselves look less guilty. Typically, however, loyal citizens don't fight so much for scum like you have, especially after it's been proven that they were wrong. Should we jump to a conclusion about that?

BUT I EVEN SAID YOU MORON THAT I DID IT BECAUSE OF THE STUPID MEAT-SHEILD! Umm...Sorry, I had a breakdown there. I DIDN'T FIGHT FOR A STUPID SCUM! I FOUGHT AGAINST STUPID YOU! There I go again....Sorry. :blush:

BUT I EVEN SAID YOU MORON THAT I DID IT BECAUSE OF THE STUPID MEAT-SHEILD! Umm...Sorry, I had a breakdown there. I DIDN'T FIGHT FOR A STUPID SCUM! I FOUGHT AGAINST STUPID YOU! There I go again....Sorry. :blush:

OH! Now it's all clear. You fought to defend guaranteed scum because you thought I might be scum based on a dim-witted theory with no evidence. It makes perfect sense! :wacko:

But did your stupidity end there? Oh no, you also refused to support killing the hatchet killer, despite the fact that she was trying to convince people that you were guilty of her crimes, then when she confessed, you STILL wouldn't vote for her and said:

Like it or not, Rose is a Serial Killer, and I'm not sure what to do, but it seems a conseus has been reached, and I can do nothing, but I am sad to see you go Rose, I'll see you at the funeral. :cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad::cry_sad:

Not sure what to do? Sad to see her go? I can do nothing? A normal person knows what to do in that position and isn't sad to see a crazed lunatic who could have just as easily killed you as anyone else brought to justice. Oh, and you didn't do nothing, you did something very important, you showed your loyalties and they weren't with the town.

You're just not very bright. It's basically pointless for me to keep talking to you, nothing is going to get through that thick skull of yours.

Chief Stevens, I have conversed with you privately and told you that I think you are far too naive. I have no solid evidence that you are wrong or right but I can say that I am fairly certain you are determining some Scum to be loyal because you enjoy their company. I don't think you are Scum because of this, I just think you have a tendency to see the good in people even when they are betraying the town you love so much. I haven't been one to throw out accusations, but I'm really tired of the crap. Zita, if you are a townie, stop making yourself look like scum by being so attacking and defensive. People who are innocent have no need to do that. I have recieved very few pie/potato messages while we have been sorting through this. The ones I have recieved have seemed to be manipulative and undermining and one of those was from Michelle. Artie also set himself up for death by being far too paranoid. We are going to give this town to scum if we don't stop this. While I hate to do this, I will because I think it is the right thing to do. I remember the Father voting for Shawn and so I'm going to set myself up to die here.

Vote: Shawn/ImperialShadows

I can vouch for Zita here, she's not scum. The way she thinks to the way she plans how we can search out the scum, really shows how much she wants this town to be clear of evil scumbags like Jerry and Donna.

Shawn, please, calm down. While I realize our town's in jeopardy, we should calm down. (I'm one to talk. :tongue: ) I'm still rather embarassed about how I argued with Jerry. :blush: Even if he was scum, we should search them out in a calm manner by having Chief Stevens here maybe ask some questions.

If you can vouch for Zita, bring some proof Sal, not just what you think!

People, the night killer is the biggest threat we are faced with right now. Until we stop that person, one of us will die each night, and not by vote!

I know the people I listed as townies are townies! If someone has been turned since that point, I don't know anything about that. All I know is where they stood when my investigator investigated them!

Meat shield or whatever, we had a positive, and you kept going against it Zita; think about that. Wether or not you chose to be difficult or foolish, we are probably safer without you.

I vote Zita/ZapperBrick.

Chief Stevens

I have no solid evidence that you are wrong or right

Good thing you can recognise that much.

Zita, if you are a townie, stop making yourself look like scum by being so attacking and defensive.

So you admit she looks like scum and show that you have doubts, and as we learned earlier, you have no evidence that the Chief of Police, who clearly indicates that I'm loyal, is wrong. Ok, that's clear. Thank you. I bet I can guess how you'll vote.

I remember the Father voting for Shawn and so I'm going to set myself up to die here.

Vote: Shawn/ImperialShadows

Gosh, colour me shocked. You're contradicting everything you've said above, and now you're playing the martyr, putting your personal safety at risk to place a vote against that scourge that there is no evidence against. Only one problem with your act... how risky can it be to oppose me when the Father that you site as an example is still alive after all these days? :laugh:

So to summarize: You have no evidence, but think Zita is looking like scum. You fear for your life because the Father opposed me even though he's still alive, and now you're voting for me.

Is there something in the water of this town that makes all the women crazy? :wacko: I've actually heard of situations where it was primarily the women of the town who were the problem, but this is just getting silly. Are any of you named Iris, perchance? :laugh:

I can vouch for Zita here, she's not scum. The way she thinks to the way she plans how we can search out the scum, really shows how much she wants this town to be clear of evil scumbags like Jerry and Donna.

I disagree. If she is loyal, she's pathetic at it and only hurting the town every step of the way. She's divided us and gone against every positive move we've made. Your defending her only casts a negative light on you. Provide something more if you want us to believe you.

Shawn, please, calm down.

I'm not the one screaming, she is. I've presented logic amidst her attempts at confusion.

we had a positive, and you kept going against it Zita; think about that. Wether or not you chose to be difficult or foolish, we are probably safer without you.

I vote Zita/ZapperBrick.

I can't argue with that, except to add that we had two very positive situations that I was instrumental in, and she kept going against them citing lame theories and idle speculation.

Vote: Zita / Zapper Brick

Fine, I'll shut up for now. Sorry Shawn, I got to hot-headed there. :blush:

Unvote:Shawn/ImperialShadows

If you vote me off, you'll find I am a Townie

Of course, you have no reson to belive me. Sorry, and good luck everyone! :sweet:

Shawn, I know, the thing I said about Rose was stupid, sorry, she tricked me, that little Megablocks! :angry:

Shawn, you can dispute my vote, but I will not change it. If we don't vote you off today, I will vote for you again tomorrow pending that I am still alive. I have nothing to live for since my husband was murdered anyway so this is the risk I take. The rest of the townies will find out about you soon enough. I know you are scum.

I have nothing to live for since my husband was murdered anyway so this is the risk I take.

Now I understand, at least. Grief obviously clouds your judgment, so I will try not to hold that against you. Donald was a good man who you lost too soon. You know in your heart that what you are doing can't bring him back, but you think, for some foolish reason, that opposing me will get you killed and that would be an easy way to join him.

The problem with that confused logic is that people who oppose me don't die any quicker or slower than anyone else, the scum have no reason to care about us arguing. If anything, they probably like it because it keeps the town in turmoil. They're too afraid to try to kill me directly anyway, so by leaving my detractors alive, they make us argue while killing us behind our backs. It's sad that we're playing right into their hands and can't seem to do anything about it. It's been all this finger pointing without evidence and infighting that has left us in such a weakened position.

I hope your pain is eased soon, but I certainly don't want to see you die for that to happen.

Now I understand, at least. Grief obviously clouds your judgment, so I will try not to hold that against you. Donald was a good man who you lost too soon. You know in your heart that what you are doing can't bring him back, but you think, for some foolish reason, that opposing me will get you killed and that would be an easy way to join him.

The problem with that confused logic is that people who oppose me don't die any quicker or slower than anyone else, the scum have no reason to care about us arguing. If anything, they probably like it because it keeps the town in turmoil. They're too afraid to try to kill me directly anyway, so by leaving my detractors alive, they make us argue while killing us behind our backs. It's sad that we're playing right into their hands and can't seem to do anything about it. It's been all this finger pointing without evidence and infighting that has left us in such a weakened position.

I hope your pain is eased soon, but I certainly don't want to see you die for that to happen.

I am not clouded. I want you dead with your scum head on a platter. You are the reason that my fellow townies are being murdered and you tried to convert me to scum but I was able to maintain the loyalty to my town. I'd rather die than turn to scum.