General Armendariz

General A's Big Bluecoat Army

Okay, So my BL order came in today. With stuff for GBH's build afrigate AND...Bluecoats!

I now have 55 men ( yay :pir_laugh2: )

so here they are!

1250222069m_SPLASH.jpg

12502220701_DISPLAY.jpg

12502220712_DISPLAY.jpg

Just look at these beuties :pir-cry_happy:

12502705735_DISPLAY.jpg

As always, the bluecoat sigfigs (NOTE: sorry! I cant put every sig because I dont have enough torsos or im lazy :pir-grin:

12502220724_DISPLAY.jpg

There are 2 flag guys 6 sigfigs 40 line infantry 2 sailors 3 liutenants and 2 captains and 1 leftenant.

C & C welcome!

Edited by General Armendariz

Nice army you have there, General, decent size. I like how you've included all the sigfigs, but you forgot me :pir_bawling:

That's a nice real army. How much did it cost to amass it? Just curious, but have you thought of using some of these for the frigate you're building as marines?

P.S.- How long have you been out of your barrel?

Edited by Francis Marion

P.S.- How long have you been out of your barrel?

Sometimes I have to drag him out of it when he is needed somewhere. :pir-tongue:

Nice army so far Armendariz! I'm proud to be part of your army. :pir_laugh2:

I hope this will scare our enemies! Are you planning to use different heads for our army? I don't really like the common old fashioned heads. But that's just a minor point, your army is great! Especially when you compare it to mine. :pir_bawling:

My torso will change again soon. Make sure you have gold epaulettes! :pir-classic:

Always nice to see an Imperial commander show off his army so we pirates can know what to look out for

I just hope since my escape inadvertantly free'd one of your bluecoat allies that you would be leenient should you ever catch me

You forgot to photoshop a body for the bodyless head in the back :pir-wink:, otherwise nice photoshopped army, I mean, nice army :thumbup:. This makes up for the imperials always getting the small ship.

Unfortunately my bluecoat army only counts 28 or something (without counting the about 12 "pirates" with blue striped shirt as general crew).

Pssst...one of your flag bearers has an upside down flag. :P

I like it, they all look happy to be in your army :pir-cry_happy:

although this army isn't nearing the size of Dr.Steve's, it's still a lot larger then my bluecoats and redcoats combined :pir-tongue:

Thank you everyone for your comments! :pir-sweet:

Nice army you have there, General, decent size. I like how you've included all the sigfigs, but you forgot me :pir_bawling:

:pir-blush: Sorry but what about now?

12502705735_DISPLAY.jpg

That's a nice real army. How much did it cost to amass it? Just curious, but have you thought of using some of these for the frigate you're building as marines?

Well instead of buying them all at once I bought them over the years. Saving up then when I bought something off of BL I Got some Bluecoats then wala! its a big army :pir_laugh2:

And yes, Once I finish my ship I wil make alot of them into marines and sailors.

My torso will change again soon. Make sure you have gold epaulettes! :pir-classic:

I have tons of those! :pir-classic:

Pssst...one of your flag bearers has an upside down flag. :P

Oops :pir-grin: Its fixed now.

Once again thanks. Im of to my barrel.

:pir-blush: Sorry but what about now?

:pir-grin: THANKS!!! Looks like I'm assigned to your regiment for now :pir-sweet:

I'm honoured that i get to wear your only Gov. torso. :pir-blush:

I'm glad I didn't pick that torso for my sigfig then...

I've ordered some sigfig heads last time, but I can't find Captain Blue Hair's Blue Hair. :pir-tongue:

So I hope he is satisfied with the green one I gave him. :pir_laugh2:

Your army looks great, but where is my Colonial Sigfig? :pir-tongue:

Oops! :pir_laugh2: Hey I would like make it give me a picture of the torso and I'll have your sigfig made in no time! :pir-sweet:

Oops! :pir_laugh2: Hey I would like make it give me a picture of the torso and I'll have your sigfig made in no time! :pir-sweet:

siggehfiggeh.jpg

^ That's him.

mchoundblower_decal.png

^ That's his decal.

Thanks! :pir-sweet:

Edited by Hound Knight