Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

Duck a L'Orange

indexed.gif

Duck a L'Orange

Just a quick MOC to make use of some newly acquired orange bricks. Jedi Master Icky Thump hopes to defeat the Confederate menace and secure the planet for the Republic. The ensuing fight revolves around a small colony with treacherous volcanic geysers and crazy "Astro flowers" which purportedly can power hyperdrives for millenia.

Duck a L'Orange features a sweet custom Ithorian head from Arealight as well as the hard to find orange clone, and lets not forget Hopeso009 beautifully designed Assassin droids, which are great fun to build and look much more authentic too.

Hope you enjoy Duck a L'Orange.

dscf0336.jpg

dscf0329.jpg

dscf0333.jpg

dscf0337.jpg

dscf0338.jpg

dscf0339.jpg

Cheers

ISC :classic:

Very nice MOC, I Scream Clone! I love the orange color scheme, and the assassin droids! Where did you get all that orange, anyways? :tongue: I've seen those lovely assassin droids somewhere (Brickshelf perhaps?) but I can't remember where. Could you provide a link please :grin: Once again, magnificent MOC!

Thanks guys.

Very nice MOC, I Scream Clone! I love the orange color scheme, and the assassin droids! Where did you get all that orange, anyways? :tongue: I've seen those lovely assassin droids somewhere (Brickshelf perhaps?) but I can't remember where. Could you provide a link please :grin: Once again, magnificent MOC!

Here is a link to the MOC index, Hopeso009 has a few creations, but sadly has moved the pictures elsewhere so unless you saved them, I don't know where to find them now. He doesn't appear to have a Flickr and his Brickshelf folder is empty as well :cry_sad: I have PMed Hopeso009 to see if he can help us out with his gallery link.

A great way to use a hard to use color, nice job, I love the assassin droids and Ithorian. :wub: I thought Arealight closed his store, so when did you get the head?

Here is a link to the MOC index, Hopeso009 has a few creations, but sadly has moved the pictures elsewhere so unless you saved them, I don't know where to find them now. He doesn't appear to have a Flickr and his Brickshelf folder is empty as well :cry_sad: I have PMed Hopeso009 to see if he can help us out with his gallery link.

Hmmmmmm, the pics in the MOC Index look stunning but everything except the Tactical Droid is gone. :cry_sad: Thanks, for trying anyways, I Scream Clone. Your effort is greatly appreciated. I think I can still build some using the pictures though. :cry_happy: Thanks again!

I really like your custom assassin droids they look cool. I like how one of them has a bag and the other indy's thing (I dont know what its called). I really like the Ithorian head from Arealight they did a really good job on it.

The moc is cool and great effort!

A great way to use a hard to use color, nice job, I love the assassin droids and Ithorian. :wub: I thought Arealight closed his store, so when did you get the head?

Perhaps he bought them when Arealight's store was still open :hmpf: ?!? Or is that a too wild suggestion?

Well anyway, that's what I did with my Ithorian heads! I do however hope that Arealight will reopen his store in the future.

Nice MOC. I like the orange, and the assasin droinds are awesome! What planet is it supposed to show?

Its very nice. I like the way you used those red transparent pieces to simulate the blaster bolts. I haven't seen that before.

Perhaps he bought them when Arealight's store was still open :hmpf: ?!? Or is that a too wild suggestion?

Well anyway, that's what I did with my Ithorian heads! I do however hope that Arealight will reopen his store in the future.

That's what I was asking, whether he bought them before the store closed, or if he somehow was able to recently.

Anyway, here is a link to Hopeso's MOCpages.

Cheers guys/gals for all the nice comments.

Thanks for Hopeso009 MOCpages link, thats great.

As for Arealight, I bought the custom amongst others about 3 months ago. He opens and closes his store to allow time to make new pieces etc and when he sells out.

:classic:

Great MOC! It's nice to see other member's MOC's being used by other members :thumbup: