Admiral Bejaune

[MOC] Sang Royale

i really have a question how do you post pictures on there? when i put ine out they come up as links :pir-hmpf_bad:

There are tutorials that explain how to create deeplinks and post images found here. :wink:

I suggest looking through the Picture and Posting Tutorials.

These are old threads that were bumped- but at least they weren't bumped by their creators and they are great ships. I hope they inspire new builders to make ships that look this great!

this is such a great MOC! I just can't get over that :pir-wub: I wonder who would win if My ship took this on (my ship has currently got 48 guns. I am aiming for 54 :cannon: )

I can't remember seeing a ship of yours though?

I don't get how it's not in scale. Are you saying it's too small? I mean, the lanterns on a Lego ship are about the right size, actually. I imagine those schooners are pretty much in scale. Why isn't this ship?

actually i'm building a ship with 7 large mid sections, 22 studs wide. considerating 3 studs as 1 meter with this mesuraments you can build a 6th class frigate with an acceptable "minifig illusion scale" or a brig in perfect minifig scale. in my ship i decided for the minifig illusion scale 'cause for the perfect scale is always better a brickbuilt hull.

i'm trying to make a 3D napoleonic wargame so this scale is better to me because of the minor space required to play :)

Hate to bump.... But bump...

Sang Royale has been rebuild, better than before... More realistic, better lines, but still has her classic look.  Its been many years since I have posted,  but I am back and have built a ton of ships that I will be posting.  I just got jaded with the website.  Hopefully I can get a few of my friends back to posting mocs like the "good ole days" of the early 2000's.  New pics of the update soon.

Cheers

B

3 hours ago, Admiral Bejaune said:

Sang Royale has been rebuild, better than before... More realistic, better lines, but still has her classic look.  Its been many years since I have posted,  but I am back and have built a ton of ships that I will be posting.  I just got jaded with the website.  Hopefully I can get a few of my friends back to posting mocs like the "good ole days" of the early 2000's.  New pics of the update soon.

What an unexpected surprise! :pir-stareyes:

Excited to see the updated Sang Royale!

Oh, this is great news! Your ships inspired me to start building with lego again after my teenage years and perhaps I can get started again and actually finish my ships that been sittning in drydock for years. Looking farward to your update! 

Edited by Okke