Admiral Bejaune

[MOC] Sang Royale

thindexedgif.gif 84d

Well here she is, finally complete.

She is a French 64 gun ship of the line, and is Admiral Bejaune's flagship for the time being.

Id like to thank Captain Green Hair, for his help and techniques, and everyone else who gave me their thoughts (Zuloo, Bonaparte).

So here she is

sang_royale_1.jpg

sang_royale_3.jpg

sang_royale_2.jpg

sang_royale_4.jpg

sang_royale_5.jpg

sang_royale_7.jpg

sang_royale_6.jpg

sang_royale_9.jpg

sang_royale_11.jpg

sang_royale_8.jpg

sang_royale_10.jpg

sang_royale_12.jpg

sang_royale_13.jpg

sang_royale_14.jpg

sang_royale_15.jpg

sang_royale_16.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it! Want any more pics? Just make a suggestion, and Ill post them when I can.

-Admiral Béjaune.

That thing is huge! The figurehead is great, as are the sails. For some reason, I really like the rigging. That ship would demolish anything I could throw at it. :pir-skull: Nice work. Very nice work. :thumbup:

I shouldn't have to put this beauty in

the News Room

. :pir-cry_happy: I expect it to be frontpaged ASAP.

Wow! I'm glad you have her complete Admiral. This is going on the frontpage straight away!

Update:

Frontpaged. Great work Admiral B! :pir-classic:

WOW! What else can you say? This is just amazing. The rigging and sails are very well done. I second the calls for this to go on the frontpage ASAP. Must have taken you a long long time and a lot of focus but looking the end product it must be very satisfying for you. Thanks for sharing this ... and again WOW!!

Amazing work... I really like the color scheme.

What a gorgeous ship! And another one for the blues too!

I really love it! I would like to see some more pictures of the masts and how they come together from top to bottom.

-Super

That thing is huge!!! Great job! How's the interior?

Edited by JKooL

This has turned out to be a perfect ship in so called "Minifig Illusion Scale". The proven color schema, authentic looking sails made out of canvas, rope rigging and a ton of details are the main ingredients that lift your ship above that of many other builders. This one belongs for sure in the rather short list of realist looking sailing brick ship models. In short: Awesome work Admiral, you've got a fan here!

Wonderfull job! The sails and ropes are a great touch to the MOC. And a wonderfull job on the curve of the ship, i can never get that right As for the back the use of the silver gives it a more classy look :thumbup:

Really nice job here! The sheer size of this is amazing. So many details, I know I didn't see them all on the first pass over all the pics. I really like how solid this thing looks. It could stand up to anything! Well done again!

I knew this ship would turn out to be amazing! :pir-oh3: Really nice work there.

Im seeing redcoats running everywhere. :pir-devil: Very nice detail. really great work :thumbup:

She is a French 64 gun ship of the line, and is Admiral Bejaune's flagship for the time being.

sounds good :pir-classic: I'm looking forward to new amazingly realistic brickbuild ships!

this one is stunning

That is simply stunning. :pir-wub:

The detailed rigging, the beautiful sails, it's all just so magnificent. Certainly one of the best ships I have ever seen. Top-notch work Admiral! :thumbup:

this is very good. its just perfect, everthing is right, she's a wonderfull! you almost have me taking my HMS Phoenix apart again (for the third time)

i love it looks great, and i hope to see more of your brilliant work

claus

She is gorgous! All I can say is when do you start taking orders? I love the way it looks and the fact that she is a 64 is awesome. My very favorite size ship. You are definately one of the great ship builders!

Ahaa there she is! Amazing job Admiral! This will keep the British busy forever! The rigging is great, I know how much time it costs, it turned out great. :thumbup:

The hull looks great with that amazing tumblehome and coloursheme. It must be horrible to face those broadsides!

You've got a fan here as well Admiral! I'm looking forward to your next project, no doubt it will be great!

Keep it up mate! :thumbup:

:pir-cry_happy::pir-oh: This is easily the best Lego ship I've ever seen. If I saw that in a store and had $1000 (which I don't) I'd buy that!

Can't say much about it, only this: It simply looks perfect! Really awesome work!! :pir-sweet:

How long did it take to plan and build this beauty??

I am not much into Pirates, but this is awesome. Color, details, size, sails, ropes... unbelievable!

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments. Im glad that Sang Royale is liked. The building itself took a while. I had a dark age and was away from her for a few months, but if you take that away, it probably took me 6 months to build. Im sure I could have built her quicker than that if I had all the parts I needed.. but waiting for bricklink orders takes up some time. I will post the sailmaking process soon. And to the interior question.. there is not much of one.

Once again... Thanks

-Admiral Béjaune

Fantastic, an amazing job. You should be proud, you deserve it, that is a great work of art. I'm going to go look at it again.

Now thats a ship! Stunning build all round. Theres not much to say that hasnt allready been said. Supurb work :pir-classic: