Hope these new Atlantis themes throw in those big-megablocks sharks too. I LOVE those.

Erm they are not Megablocks. :pir-sceptic: And plus it seems wierd that TLG didnt make small promos for the new theme.

Edited by RocketClone

Off topic; actualy I'm prety sure you have to type megablox, as I haven't tried cursing on EU I wouldn't know

on topic; an Atlantis Advent Calander would be an awesome idea, although a Space police one would be cool too.

edit; I just tried it and actualy it does edit the word

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

There's not much to comment on the larger sets, but the impulse sets have really improved!

The Atlantian is still pretty bad, but it's nice to know that they decided increase the parts count on the rock a bit.

I love the diver one! Pretty cool for $3.49 USD. :thumbup:

If these are the preliminaries, I'm really disappointed by what we got for the impulse sets. The rock for the Atlantian has been downsized, and the same with the diver's apparatus. :sceptic:

But I will still buy them as they are meant to be bought on a impulse, after all. :tongue:

Atlantian

Diver

Edited by ILikePi

There's not much to comment on the larger sets, but the impulse sets have really improved!

The Atlantian is still pretty bad, but it's nice to know that they decided increase the parts count on the rock a bit.

I love the diver one! Pretty cool for $3.49 USD. :thumbup:

Atlantian

Diver

Those look like extremely preliminary images. The Manta has no printing, its head is all prototype-y, the diver's sub thing looks less streamlined, that's not what they look like on the higher-quality images (which I assume are the box images), and the other images from the same source do not look like their finalized box images.

Those look like extremely preliminary images. The Manta has no printing, its head is all prototype-y, the diver's sub thing looks less streamlined, that's not what they look like on the higher-quality images (which I assume are the box images), and the other images from the same source do not look like their finalized box images.
Ahh, thanks for clarifying! :blush:

I have changed my post in response to this information.

Is every Atlantis set available now? I would kind of like that cleared up :tongue:
No, not yet! Only Monster Crab Clash, Guardian of the Deep and Typhoon Turbo Sub are out right now. :wink:

Three Atlantis sets have appeared on Legoshop Canada! Probably other countries too, I haven't checked.

Edited by PerryDaPirate

link The manta ray dud has an actual minifigure head! It's wacky that the manta ray part goes over a regular head much like a hat.

I'm sorry if this has been posted before.

Edited by Forresto

So who thinks there should be a walrus figure? They are aquatic after all, and everyone loves anthropomorphised walruses!

:tongue: Sorry about the late reply, but I do! True they are air breathers, but they can stay underwater for around half an hour, which is longer than many dolphins. So yeah! It's time for a new walrus! :sweet:

I'm really looking forward to getting some of these!

:tongue: Sorry about the late reply, but I do! True they are air breathers, but they can stay underwater for around half an hour, which is longer than many dolphins. So yeah! It's time for a new walrus! :sweet:

I'm really looking forward to getting some of these!

maybe the walruses should be monsters or something.

this is all the incentive I need

The pic, linked.

Holy.

That's amazing.

I love how the castle/fortress/portal/temple/whatever guards itself by making the statues come to life. And it fits the gray of the Shark-fig.

I want more pics like that. o.o

[-TA-]

That's probably because only a few sets came out in a few countries/states.

All I can do, for instance, is waiting.

this is all the incentive I need

pic1efb4678bd28838fbce49b964f77a778.jpg

Wow! :wub:

Nice to see what it would look like if it was real!

So, the big shark is a statue then?

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

The V&D warehouses in the Netherlands have a special action.

They have every Atlantis set (except the Impulse) with 15% discount. :sweet:

the Inventor

This topic really seems to be dieing after the sets actually came out :sceptic:

Well there's not much going on in the way of news, and each set reviewed gets its own topic and comments are made there instead of here.

I like how LEGO seems to be going all-out with the backstory, and even preserving some mysticism while adding the technological flare.