Well shoot, the awesome minifig and that crazy Atlantis ring are reason enough to buy that small set, it must be $10 or under.

Wow. That set looks actually kinda neat. I wasn't planning on getting it, but maybe I'll reconsider, because I could use some of those new claw pieces. I just wish it was a different fig than the one in the Turbojet.

So did Rock Raiders and KK1.

Those weren't main characters. I guess you could say that Pippin Read is a main character in Adventures, but the real hero is Johnny. :sceptic:

Hi you have to build me a number of the book ...8056

thanks

? :look: ?

Seriously, legomilk, you need to take some English lessons. :tongue: No offense, but for being such a great source of inside-info, we have a very hard time understanding what you're saying.

Hey guys/gals,

I just bought 3 of the new Atlantis sets at TRU in the Dallas, TX area. They're already featured on the store shelves, so it didn't look like it was an accident that they were already out (although I might be wrong). So keep an eye out at your local TRU and I can't wait to get home to build the new sets.

They only had these three:

Edited by CaptainBrickBeard

Hey guys/gals,

I just bought 3 of the new Atlantis sets at TRU in the Dallas, TX area. They're already featured on the store shelves, so it didn't look like it was an accident that they were already out (although I might be wrong). So keep an eye out at your local TRU and I can't wait to get home to build the new sets.

They only had these three:

Would you please post pics on brickshelf or review them?

Those weren't main characters. I guess you could say that Pippin Read is a main character in Adventures, but the real hero is Johnny. :sceptic:

All three had names. Not sure what all criteria they need to meet to be a main Character.

Oh, and here's my proof for any of the skeptics out there. :classic:

IT would be nice if it had an extra claw piece. Would make a great goblin/orc/troll knife.

What were the sets priced at the Dallas TRU, and what's the usual markup there? I want to know if the amazon prices are correct!

Also, reviews would be very greatly appreciated.

As you may have guessed by my lack of review posting, the Daytona TRU was sadly lacking in 2010 sets. But hope springs eternal! There's still Christmas shopping to do!

Monster Crab Clash - $6.49 (68 pcs)

Guardian of the Deep - $14.99 (144 pcs)

Typhoon Turbo Sub - $24.99 (197 pcs)

I'm not sure how much TRU has marked them up, but I'm guessing Lego stores will be selling them for a few dollars cheaper. I haven't had a chance to open all of them, but the sets look great, at least from the box. I'm hoping that many people will find them at their local TRU stores over the weekend.

Another European store, well thats good even if it is in another country made it'll mean Lego plan a large roll out than they have at the moment on this side of the Atlantic.

I think better will be:

1-4.99

2-16.99

3-21.99

Underwater Scooter-8.99(as the Raid VPR and Fire Blaster)

:sweet:

Monster Crab will cost $5.99 like Squidman Escape and Stone Chopper, methinks.

Maybe a bit more, :classic: but as I don't have either, it's hard to tell, but I think a bit more.

Edited by The crazy one

Ok, those prices sound much more reasonable than the ones on the Amazon pages. TRU is usually sporadic with their markups, and I think that most of these are probably at their final prices. Thanks for the information!

Found and bought the Typhoon Turbo Sub at a Los Angeles, CA TRU this morning. :classic: It was the only Atlantis set they had. They also put out the new Space Police sets. So the new Lego sets are starting to hit the market.

Found and bought the Typhoon Turbo Sub at a Los Angeles, CA TRU this morning. :classic: It was the only Atlantis set they had. They also put out the new Space Police sets. So the new Lego sets are starting to hit the market.

I plan on trying to buy one tomorrow (Atlantis is partly what got me back into LEGO), but I'm wondering how big is the Turbo Sub? I kind of have a sense of scale with the minifigs from the images released by LEGO, but it seems fairly small.

Brickset had a listing of the new stuff that's in Toys R Us, but they've taken the post down for some reason, or it's just not showing up in my browser.

To answer my own question, somebody has posted a video on YouTube of it:

That seems small for $25, and I'm not sure what to think of the flipping mechanism on it. Given how powerful the rubber band on that thing looks, it looks like it could shoot the wrong pieces everywhere when you flip it.

Edited by tonelok

As known from Brickset, a LEGO fan named Chad already got and made review for 8058 and 8060 at the website "Mostly Bricks":

8060 Review

8058 Review

Some (not all) of the pictures are as below, please refer to "Mostly Bricks" for the original full reviews:

For 8060:

4105568616_d31e35a292.jpg

4105568878_f559d4a688.jpg

4104801175_86be90f277.jpg

4105569418_8a0816b12f.jpg

4105569534_6d0a508499.jpg

For 8058:

4105428158_eb9530211a.jpg

4104661817_c21bd976f1.jpg

4104704539_502e493162.jpg

4105483616_8a862cc74f.jpg

Enjoy!