When is the movie on?

Tomorrow night - 7PM Eastern, 6PM Central - check CartoonNetwork.com but don't bother searching for Atlantis, just look at the schedule.

If you Google for Lego Atlantis The Movie, you can find a few things out there about it - it's being shown again the next day (morning I think).

Very few sites are covering it for some reason, MostlyBricks had some information back in December from a scan of the LEGO Store calendar for January, and they posted a little more last week about the downloads, and some more information tonight, and one of the LEGO wiki sites posted some stuff yesterday, but it's been mostly ignored by everybody else.

Even LEGO's website as well as Cartoon Network weren't listing it, which makes no sense like the MB article from tonight mentions. If I hadn't seen MB's story with the scan of the LEGO Store calendar, I wouldn't have heard about it. I was hoping there would be more information in this thread.

I wish I had Cartoon Network in HD :hmpf_bad:

Why is LEGO being so quiet about it?

Edited by tonelok

Heh,those videos are very funny.But why the Neptune ship and giant crab is so big?In the video crab is much bigger than the shark.Well,if we make movie crab lesser-we get a very nice set for 6.99 dallas(i want to speak,like banditos,thought))).

My friend Tiikeli (not member here) found some very clear summer sets pictures on official Finnish Atlantis website. I posted them to Flickr, here's the link.

8080 looks must-have, sub is nice and mouse-snake has some nice parts. Return of old dragon wings!

My friend Tiikeli (not member here) found some very clear summer sets pictures on official Finnish Atlantis website.

*OMG Naga*

4275927437_3781ae5590_o.jpg

Awesome fig :oh3: , I want an army of them. :laugh:

Hopefully he comes in cheaper sets, and not only in the temple. :sad:

the Inventor

This fig indeed looks amazing. I also kinda like that vehicle in the pictures. Do we also already have good pics of the big temple set?

Thanks for the new pics Pig! You're on the frontpage. :classic:

I'll deeplink the other pics here as well.

4275927579_6e00bd9951_o.jpg

4275927483_ed7bc06194_o.jpg

4275927395_2c42514b2e_o.jpg

Love that snake!

Those gold 'armor' pieces look really good. Castle fans will be thrilled.

Wow,that awesome!Vehicle with the snake should be a very great set,though.Scorpion has very good value for 19.99.When i so naag i thought that it is turtle warrior,but...It will be great if lego make Romans in 2011.

I'm not a big fan of Atlantis sets myself, but some of the pieces/color types they're using for the sets are indeed awesome. That figure with the gold armor is... well... sweeet! Can't wait until they come out - the helmet definitely says gladiator, and since they now have the mold apparently, I say unleash the full force of new historic themes :tongue: .

Wow. Some nice ones. The big red thing looks like a crippled Transformer, but it's still got some interesting things going on. And the creatures look a bit better this time 'round. And I'm not that big into minifigs but even I'm impressed by that armoured dude.

according to google translate the minifig is the ruler of the gate and the vehicle is underwater research vessel

Thanks for the new pics Pig! You're on the frontpage. :classic:

I'll deeplink the other pics here as well.

4275927579_6e00bd9951_o.jpg

4275927483_ed7bc06194_o.jpg

4275927395_2c42514b2e_o.jpg

Love that snake!

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

*OMG Naga*

4275927437_3781ae5590_o.jpg

Is that a new ring? The image looks different from all the other rings.

Is that a new ring? The image looks different from all the other rings.

Jup new ring. Seems to be one for Atlantians or Naga. What-ever they call them. 8D

Edited by Legorski

One word: Wow! The fig is beautiful, much more like what I had in mind when I first heard about this theme, and that underwater mech-like thing looks badass! :wub: If the fig comes in the same set as the mech/rover, it's a must-buy for me!

The creatures aren't anything special to me, but still nicely designed. :thumbup:

One word: Wow! The fig is beautiful, much more like what I had in mind when I first heard about this theme, and that underwater mech-like thing looks badass! :wub: If the fig comes in the same set as the mech/rover, it's a must-buy for me!

The creatures aren't anything special to me, but still nicely designed. :thumbup:

I agree about that part.

I hope that minifig won't be in the most expensive set but I've afraid it will :cry_sad:

Is that a new speckle-gold-black color? I don't think I've seen it before. Anyway, these sets actually look interesting, and I love all that sand green on the fig.