These new sets do look Good! :wub:

I like the look of 8075 Neptune Carrier.

It looks like there's going to be quite afew head and helmet-hat molds coming out in this line. :thumbup::sweet:

CommanderFox

8059 looks nice, though I'm not a fan of the saw/claw on either side. They're like the flick fire missiles; I don't mind them, but I think it detracts from the overall design of the vehicle. I'm probably going to buy that one though.

8075 is decent, but I think I'm going to get that one only if it's on sale. The small vehicle looks good, but the manta ray I can definitely do without. Now there's something that I'd rather see as one piece, like the parrot, or several pieces like the shark.

Have you given any thought to replacing the flipping mechanism and mounting the engines permanently in place and perhaps covering that area or doing something else with it?

I like jerkin' the mechanism!

New logo

head_atlantis.jpg

I like that new logo. It makes you feel like your actually underwater. Feels like Summer. Did you make it? :classic:

the turbo sub was the only set available my area of Kansas City so far but I will "collect them all!"

I can't wait for a manta warrior set so I can see what if any secrets he holds under his mantastic head.

Ha! I live in Kansas city! :laugh: And my Dad looked and said they only had the typhoon torpedo sub but they did get some otgher new sets like the magma mech. :classic:

Ha! I live in Kansas city! :laugh: And my Dad looked and said they only had the typhoon torpedo sub but they did get some otgher new sets like the magma mech. :classic:

I was able to pick up the other 2 atlantis sets at the OverlandPark store plus the new small SP3 set as well.

________

Judging from one of the set art pages in the instructions, it looks as if there is going to be a shark temple that will require at least four of the keys?

I was able to pick up the other 2 atlantis sets at the OverlandPark store plus the new small SP3 set as well.

Thanks for telling me! :sweet:

Awesome at so many sets are appearing so soon. Seems to me hat we get them earlier each year, which is fine by me :grin:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks for the news, LACIII!

It makes sense that the Squid Gate leads somewhere :tongue:, let's hope this set is spectacular!

Here's the close-up:

gallery_1768_48_86553.jpg

Here's the sets:

4105171416_e99f2f5bc2_b.jpg

Great find, LACIII!

Indeed, it looks like we're in for a spectacular summer release. Somehow that red carpet reminds me of the entrance of Atlantis in Atlantis Squarepantis. :grin:

And now we wait........

EDIT: Did anyone notice that thing at the top? It looks like some sort of device that all the discs fit into.

Well it looks Legoish in design, and factoring in that the other sets have been photo adjusted (to present them in the best possible light) it is likely this could be an Exclusive set, or second wave. The fact all the hoops are shown at a portal on top may make it even more likely.

Nice find. :thumbup:

Colour me interested, especially if it is filled with glorious, glorious tan! :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I think this whole theme would be pretty pointless if we would not get some kind of big Atlantis set at some point. I mean, how can you have theme called Atlantis without an actual Atlantis?

I guess all we can do is wait and see how it turns out, but this looks pretty promising. :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Hey guys, I've found this photo which leads me to believe there may be a shark temple set sometime in this wave.

Here's the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44581321@N07/...in/photostream/

They live in a suburb in my area and I've been talking to them in email and IM about where they found their new sets. I got them to scan the map so we can get a better look since the photos aren't too hot, and they were nice enough to IM me a few minutes ago with a message that they had done so. It's actually like 5 am here so I was surprised they were still up.

They've got some insane resolutions for the overall map and a closeup of the temple - 2900x2000.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44581321@N07/...57622846492590/

They asked me if it was a part of this pod ARG thing: http://www.bradfordrant.org/

I don't have the patience or time to play ARGs, even if they seem to be run by LEGO.

Wow, man this has got me really excited :grin:

Can anyone else see the monster on the right of the temple? :look:

you are looking at either

a) A shark statue

or

b) The shark warriors armed with tridents coming out of the depths.

I saw this when I got the Typhoon Sub, and thought the exact same thing! I really hope they have plans for this to be a set.

EDIT: Did anyone notice that thing at the top? It looks like some sort of device that all the discs fit into.

That's the portal to atlantis of coarse! :grin:

If you look at the picture of the temple, the art style for the actual structure is detailed, while certain features such as the shark's head and the statues seem more... cartoony. I think those features are what will become sets.

I also have this uncanny idea that perhaps Atlantis will be released in several sections-each it's own set and that the summer sets will just be the lost city with some small vehicles and characters.