Probably (very close lookalikes if not) although he must be about 100 and going great(maybe he's greek lol)

actualy he has an eyepatch, so maybe he's the family guardian :look:

I think he might have been referring to this one.

I think he might have been referring to this one.

Nah, I was talking about the older guy.

I was too lazy to look up an image of him and I forgot he had the eyepatch.

(if that actually is Artemis, I gotta say the years have been very kind to him)

loaded very quickly for me :-) I'm searching the sea bottom now.

I changed region 4 times, still no result; on the other hand ben10.lego.com works, and I couldn't care less.

Edit: it still freezes on IE7, it works perfectly on Opera.

Nice story, if anybody is interested in The Secret Journal of Dr. Artimus Rhodes - 1919

here is the whole story:

4094368857_120fb27762_o.jpg

(pic is link)

the Inventor

Nice story, if anybody is interested in The Secret Journal of Dr. Artimus Rhodes - 1919

here is the whole story:

Thanls, the Inventor!

Well, I do appreciate all the work LEGO has done to make this very interesting and funny storyline. :thumbup:

To bad the sets don't live up to that standard. :thumbdown:

Thanls, the Inventor!

Well, I do appreciate all the work LEGO has done to make this very interesting and funny storyline. :thumbup:

To bad the sets don't live up to that standard. :thumbdown:

What are you talking about? :oh3: These sets are amazing, you may not like them, but you can't deny they are well made.

And is it just me, or is the sunken submarine on the website from the old Ocean Odyssey set?

It is.

Perhaps a former mission will play into the plot, and maybe into some second-wave sets? That would be ver' cool.

speaking of second wave... ok, ok, I know that it's a tad bit early to be thinking about it but I speculate that this theme could definately have a second wave, because acording to the journal, the adventurers have not even made it into the city yet, and are meerly battling outside of it.

maybe we'd see some architecture then....

srry for speculating so early *still hoping to open a single set*

and I also agree the downed ship is from the old theme.... (insert joke about giant crab, shark, and squids here)

And yes! finaly a female main charactor!!! :cry_happy:

speaking of second wave... ok, ok, I know that it's a tad bit early to be thinking about it but I speculate that this theme could definately have a second wave, because acording to the journal, the adventurers have not even made it into the city yet, and are meerly battling outside of it.

maybe we'd see some architecture then....

srry for speculating so early *still hoping to open a single set*

and I also agree the downed ship is from the old theme.... (insert joke about giant crab, shark, and squids here)

And yes! finaly a female main charactor!!! :cry_happy:

That is actually very likely for wave 2. :classic: Also agree about female main character, it's about time. :tongue:

Even though the atlantis sets looks really cool. I'll only pick up the 2 tiny ones especially the Alien Wizard one with the little staff. Saving $ for the next wave of Star Wars and those UCS sets..

I have Opera on a Windows ME. Does anyone have any suggestions? :sceptic: Thanks for posting those Inventor! They'll have to do for now. :sad:

It's also interesting to note that, according to the journal, these sets are set in 1991. FINALLY a theme that's set in the past and not in an unrealistically short-term future. I mean, it's quite obvious that we didn't land on an ice planet 7 years ago, and I'm pretty sure that Earth isn't going to be overrun by dinosaurs next year. This just makes it all the more realistic that instead of being a well-publicsized thing in the future, it's a secret, covert thing from twenty years ago. I'm beginning to love the story as much as I love the sets! If it weren't for the lego zaniness of the journal, I would think that it was the set up of a James Rollins novel!

It's also interesting to note that, according to the journal, these sets are set in 1991. FINALLY a theme that's set in the past and not in an unrealistically short-term future. I mean, it's quite obvious that we didn't land on an ice planet 7 years ago, and I'm pretty sure that Earth isn't going to be overrun by dinosaurs next year. This just makes it all the more realistic that instead of being a well-publicsized thing in the future, it's a secret, covert thing from twenty years ago. I'm beginning to love the story as much as I love the sets! If it weren't for the lego zaniness of the journal, I would think that it was the set up of a James Rollins novel!

Actually judging by the state of his sub this is set in the near future he just returned from his journey and hired a new team and upgraded the original diving gear and subs.

I think computerbug is right. I don't think they had submarines that look like podracers and Boba Fett's Slave 1 back in 1991. :laugh:

It's interesting that despite this storyline, the female diver only appears in one set. :look:

Yes I think it will be set in the near future, it's just the mom gave the main charactor the journal, and stuf in 1991 and made her last journal entry then. I realy don't like the "potty talk" in the begining of the journal, as it was most immature, however I understand that this is geared to young children, so meh, :hmpf_bad:

I just got the lego club mag (or more accurately my younger brother did) and the back cover is awesome :cry_happy:

Edited by dannylonglegs

Not the first time, Agents has a female main character too. :)

True, but she was barely used, Charge ( I think that's his name :sceptic: ) was always the main one. :cry_sad: Gets dull after a while.

I hope in wave 2 we will have some new charaters :cry_happy:, because it's so dull finding new heads to put on. :hmpf:

Edited by The crazy one

Meh, I was forgetting that great-granddaughter has to grow up first. You're right, it's another near future one. :hmpf_bad:

Meh, I was forgetting that great-granddaughter has to grow up first. You're right, it's another near future one. :hmpf_bad:

Hey, near-future doesn't change anything, it doesn't mean 1984 isn't still a terrifying novel or escape from New York an awesome movie.

I think what I love most about these sets is that apart from King Cthulhu himself, the sharkhead guy and mantaman both appear in really cheap sets which means I don't have to shell out a heap of money to get them. I'll definitely be getting Cthulhu though, this guy is the best minfig since the Indy or Batmanones that I simply cannot pass up.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

It appears Sir Nadroj has scored a Monster Crab Encounter from Paleman9. (Credit to him for these pics) Take a look at the amazing scared side on the diver (It looks even more like Harvey Dent now!) and the ring:

4057759283_438651b83c.jpg

Oh yeaahhh, take a look at this too. :sceptic:

4058499316_4c5f11144d.jpg

It appears Sir Nadroj has scored a Monster Crab Encounter from Paleman9. (Credit to him for these pics) Take a look at the amazing scared side on the diver (It looks even more like Harvey Dent now!) and the ring:

4057759283_438651b83c.jpg

Oh yeaahhh, take a look at this too. :sceptic:

4058499316_4c5f11144d.jpg

Wow, stunning find. Is he going to review it?

Wow, stunning find. Is he going to review it?

Well, seeing as he doesnt have an account here (I think) no. :tongue:

A few more pics:

Complete set (Orange fangs!) Looks pretty good.

4058499952_faab8613db.jpg

Back of diver (As I was saying, Harvey dent face.)

4058499430_b2f1ba6e03.jpg

It looks like the "WIN LEGO products!" page has gotten a makeover.

4057759393_930d7b3493.jpg