They're alright I guess, I like the animals and the figs although I was hoping for more scenery in the smaller sets though..

I was hoping for that too. At least with aquaraiders most of the sets came with some sort of scenery like a rock with seaweed or something.

The smallest sets are looking good and that crab thing looks good for parts.

The squid gate looks kinda neat but i'm wondering if it's gonna be built on one of those horrid mountain baseplates of will it just be brick built?

Those two little sets look quite cool and i will definitely buy them. Not sure about the rest.

hmm... interesting... the shark guys are cool and so are the tridents. i dunno about those other alien looking dudes. their torsos might be useful. anyone think the shark people might make a good subtheme for pirates? im still wondering about that, if ill buy any for that reason. that is probably the only reason ill buy these. the big set looks cool. prolly too expensive for my taste tho. nice big squid(pirates :classic: )

i think that if i were a "underwater theme" fan i would like this because its weird and abstract... but im a fan of the classics: castle, PIRATES(damn you LEGO...), and space. so this doesnt interest me that much.

TLG has pulled the plugg on the pictures on BS, but feel free to discuss what you still have on the inside of your eyelids :thumbup:!

Huh I did'nt know TLC could do that (Looks around for spies trying to wipe out my memory) oh well they are still on flickr.

They're all over flickr, anyway.

I doubt TLG's influence extends that far :tongue:

This is the only picture I have found so far, but this ties in nicely with the preview picture of a diver in the LEGO club magazine.

8059.gif

All I need to know is that its Atlantis. Put me down for all the sets.

This has been known about for nearly a month, Zourceman. But thanks anyway. :tongue:

Edit: darn, Rick beat me to the punch.

Edited by Grevious

NOOOO I missed them! They were all over brickshelf and I missed them, Curse you cruel universe! Sorry for the outburst but i'm just mad I missed them by a day. Does anyone have a link to where I can find better pictures because I looked on flick-r and all they had was all the sets grouped together and thy were small?

Not seeing all the ruckus over the sharkmen, didn't we already have something like that from the Harry Potter line? (may be a new piece though, I didn't get a chance to see the pics).

Look at this picture, here it looks like the ruins are the biggest set.

But it doesn't in this one. Either way, it is not quite what I had in mind. Oh well, it still looks pretty good.

But it doesn't in this one. Either way, it is not quite what I had in mind. Oh well, it still looks pretty good.
From what we can see, it looks good.

What I was hoping for as ruins though, was something kind of like this, but under water:

iron%20maiden%20-%20somewhere%20back%20in%20time.jpg

Those boxes look waaaay out of proportion with each other...Any "base" set is usually the largest in a wave.

I think that this thread should be moved to the Action themes section, because I tried looking for this thread there, but I couldn't find it. I happened to come across it here, and I don't understand why its in General Discussion...

-darthperson

English names according to Brickset, only two changes.

Here's a link http://www.doublebrick.ru/forums/viewtopic...=150665#p150665

It's foreign.

Here's some possibly real set names,to bad I can't read them

8056 - Begegnung mit der Monsterkrabbe (Encounters with the monster crab)

8057 - Unterwasserscooter (Underwater Scooter)

8058 - Riesenhai (Basking) Gigantic Shark

8059 - Sandfräser (Sand cutters)

8060 - Turbojet

8061 - Tintenfischtor Octopus Gate

8075 - Neptuns U-Boo (Neptune Submarine)

Edit: just noticed the link to the 2010 topic above my post

Here's a better picture of the "ruins" set:

3937012891_312b3f0d28_o.jpg

But anyways, nice find Black Rabbit! This theme is looking pretty good now!

This theme is looking pretty good now!

I think it is getting better each pic I see. The Octopuss King looks so sweet, those golden gates look very usefull, and large Dark Tan Plate Pieces (landscape MOC heaven!). Although the set looks smaller than what I had imagined, I still think it is an absolute winner.

The large red vehicles are not really my cup of tea, (although they do look very realistic as a Future Underwater Exploration Vessel, with a very streamlined shape), but what I presume are Black Vehicles look even better now.

Wow...Lord Octopus there is so full of Lovecraftian awesomeness that he just made the Octopus Gate set there a must-buy for me. He's coming to rape the minds of all my other Minifigs! IA IA! deino2.gif