Last underwater theme that I liked was actually the 1997 divers. Guess I am just a boring person but Atlantis doesn't seem to change my opinion...

I don't know about anybody else, but this looks like an underwater power miners. sorry, but that is just my opinion.

Wow you're only the 15th person to post that. :hmpf: Have you guys listened to anything the guys that actually know what they are talking about have said?

Since Indy might be on hold I might collect his theme. It's betwwen Atlantis and PoP. But it sounds good. The platforms mould be nice. An Atlantis city would be epic. We'd get tons of domes. This has potential. thes set we saw asn't that great but the description makes it soung waay more interesting.

A few weeks before any news of this line of lego I was making my own atlantis lego and designs for the characters and things I have already made several creations and a storyboard I will post a topic about it soon sharing all my ideas.

:EDIT: Oh no this is my 666th post! :laugh:

Edited by computerbug

This does look like an interesting set series. I can't wait for it to come out!

LegoKing

I'm really curious about this theme. Why, you ask. Because we have two guys claiming they have seen the actual sets. And one is saying that atlantis is really cool and we will get underwater city in ruins or such, and other one is saying that the theme sucks cuz we are getting some sort of Ogel's HQ which would suck indeed.

So i really need to see who is wrong :classic: Btw, its practically september and no pics, what a pity! :sceptic::thumbdown:

Hey, this looks just like Power Miners underwater! - gripe gripe - They could've given us something new! - rant rant - What punks, I hope you're happy now LEGO! - grumble grumble -

:tongue:

Transltion please. :sweet:

It's mostly decipherable anyway, but the translation is something like:

Destination located

In 2010, Lego dives into the depths of the ocean

A mysterious universe, replete with unknown aquatic creatures and buried treasures

An ancient legend resurfaces. From January 2010.

It's mostly decipherable anyway, but the translation is something like:

Destination located

In 2010, Lego dives into the depths of the ocean

A mysterious universe, replete with unknown aquatic creatures and buried treasures

An ancient legend resurfaces. From January 2010.

Sounds cool I can't wait! :cry_happy:

the word "creatures" and the news of keys and underwater elements has thoroughly won me. I really want to see the return of the ray figure and maybe another gitd octopus- I'm a sucker for minifig animals!!!!

Not sure, Aqua Raiders was okay. My friend really liked them (I think he got most of the sets) So atleast he'll be happy. :tongue:

I might get afew small sets for the pieces other then that not really interested. :sceptic:

I'm not sure if this will be much use or if you have seen it already but I saw this in my new LEGO Magazine.

3881421078_0db0bfdab0.jpg

For those of you who said it was like Power miners but underwater, well you can see there's lots of green.

A bigger pic (so you can see more detail) can be found here

Edited by Skipper 24

The new diving gear look sweet!

This is by far my most anticipated new theme.

What the deuce! That is freaking awesome! Did anyone notice that the head looks molded underneath the helmet?

Looks very interesting, im assuming the front part of the helmet will be able to attach on, didnt see much of the head or other detail however. Going to have to get one of these when they come out, not looking as bad as i thought :sweet:

I'm not sure if this will be much use or if you have seen it already but I saw this in my new LEGO Magazine.

3881421078_0db0bfdab0.jpg

For those of you who said it was like Power miners but underwater, well you can see there's lots of green.

A bigger pic (so you can see more detail) can be found here

? Those are just sets that have been released... How does this relate to Atlantis?

? Those are just sets that have been released... How does this relate to Atlantis?

Look at the first panel - Club Exclusive, in particular have a close look at the lightened version on the right.

the first from the left is something... :wink:

Most probably from the Atlantis theme since it looks like a diver.

See the first picture in the row. It's a sneakpeak to an Atlantis minifig. :wink:

Not sure, Aqua Raiders was okay. My friend really liked them (I think he got most of the sets) So atleast he'll be happy. :tongue:

I might get afew small sets for the pieces other then that not really interested. :sceptic:

Who is your friend? lol

I really can't wait for this theme. I got a bit of a soft spot for anything mythology :tongue::blush:

I probably wont care much for the vehicles. But I cant wait for the myth figs, and hopefully some awesome ancient landscape!

Who is your friend? lol

I really can't wait for this theme. I got a bit of a soft spot for anything mythology :tongue::blush:

I probably wont care much for the vehicles. But I cant wait for the myth figs, and hopefully some awesome ancient landscape!

Uh... Not you? One of my TFOL friends who can't be bothered signing up for LEGO Forums. :tongue: He's a huge "water theme" fan.

That scuba diver (it is right? hard to tell) looks interesting looks like its trans-lime green helmet cover or something?